Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else here has Verizon Wireless and has experienced issues after recently upgrading to the 10.2.1 software? Before I updated to this software I could send outgoing texts fine. Now I am having an issue with texts being delayed or not going through at all with a "General Problems" error. My signal also jumps around from 4g to 3g to 1x and sometimes no signal at all. I did not experience these issues before going to the most recent software update. I've spoken to Verizon who are sending me a new SIM card but they said if that doesn't help that BlackBerry is to blame. If I call BlackBerry, will they help me at all with this or do I need to have Verizon call BlackBerry?
    03-28-14 07:15 AM
    I'm on a Z30 and yes I am having signal issues with the new update. I believe there are problems with the radio. The signal is not has good. It is as you describe. Signal jumps around, not as many bars, slow sending stuff, and in my case sometimes I miss call. I get a message that someone has left a voicemail but the phone never rang, however the phone was on and beside me the whole time. And later when I check with the person they tell me it DID ring a few times on there end before going to voice mail. I believe there are issue with the radio.
    03-28-14 08:49 AM
    Could be. I'm on Verizon and haven't noticed any issues like that. I'll be paying attention now though.

Posted via CB10
    antonrr likes this.
    03-28-14 09:03 AM