07-03-17 09:15 AM
87 ... 234
tools
    A personal testimony of how productive you are with something cannot be disputed mouhahahahaha

When it comes to sending a simple SMS (without special characters involved), I'm as productive with a flip phone than with my Classic because I've mastered T9 texting

Matter of fact mastery affects a lot productivity

There's a saying that goes like this: An expert with a stone can still beat a novice with a shuriken
    Last edited by BlackBerry of Doom; 12-23-16 at 05:15 AM.
    12-23-16 05:00 AM
    Thanks for reiterating what he and howarmat already said.
    That's a non-sequitur, but you're welcome -)

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 07:52 AM
    That's a non-sequitur, but you're welcome -)

Posted via CB10
    You should check out facetious, rhetorical, and dare I say...bloviating.
    Fret Madden and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-23-16 09:22 AM
    Tools not toys!
    The Blackberry Productivity Myth-blackberry-toy.jpg
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-16 09:24 AM
    I don't text faster with BB10, but it's definitely more fun.

What makes BB10 superior is the Hub, the feature "Hub attachments", the gestures and a few other things that help me to get the job done *not* quickly but effectively.

Further, I strongly believe in things like clear language, shortcuts on Windows and BB10 and I further think you should always provide screenshots or marked documents attached to your messages.

However, in general terms, I do not believe that BB10 is a guarantee for more productivity, because I know people carrying a BB10 device for years and they have never tried to explore the features (interestingly the same people also don't use shortcuts on Windows).

But for me it works, and only that counts.
    Over the years I have built a reputation in my company to appear always late and leave early.

Posted via CB10
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    12-23-16 02:03 PM
    There's a saying that goes like this: An expert with a stone can still beat a novice with a shuriken
    Let's not forget about the experts with a shuriken.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 02:06 PM
    Let's not forget about the experts with a shuriken.

Posted via CB10
    They lose against a novice with a grenade.
    Actually maybe nobody wins in that scenario.

The Blackberry Productivity Myth-tumblr_mf4ib2itpx1ra3o74o1_500.png
    12-23-16 02:14 PM
    They lose against a novice with a grenade.
    Actually maybe nobody wins in that scenario.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mf4ib2ITpX1ra3o74o1_500.png 
Views:	898 
Size:	426.9 KB 
ID:	414754
    Galaxy Note 7 users, d'oh!

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry of Doom likes this.
    12-23-16 09:49 PM
    The problem is that too many people think that sending booty pics efficiently and duck-faces counts as "productivity".
    joewoo likes this.
    01-04-17 03:28 AM
    If I read another 'I use a BlackBerry cuz It's so much more productive than a crappy (insert your favorite phone OS nemesis here) I think I'll just vote for Trump. *hit!

Come on. Are you a machine? Do you get whipped if you don't respond to an email in 5 seconds? Just say what you really mean - I prefer the flow and style of the Blackberry 10 OS. Or, like me, I like being a bit different and trying something new. When I'm bored , I'll switch. But for Buddha's sake, drop the 'it makes me more Productive' bit. I'll bet you even think BBM is the most secure messeger out there too? .hehehe.

This is not the 90's when cell phones cost a fortune, had terrible reception and you carried a pager in case you got an 'urgent' call. Pagers made you more productive, not you're silly Z10. You can't argue that having to spend a week learning uncommon gestures and hidden menus to just use a BB10 device is being 'more productive'. Nor can you say rummaging through the wasteland that is Blackberry World to find a suitable replacement for Snapchat is 'being productive'. No worries, I use Whatsapp. Oh, wait. In June I can't use it anymore?! Back to the Wasteland.

I had a manager once who lost his *hit over the fact that I didn't want to memorize the 40odd keyboard shortcuts that would have saved me a grand total of about 30 seconds a day over using the mouse. God help you if you think memorizing keyboard shortcuts is a good idea. Productivity my ***. Just say it. I like using gestures instead of tapping all the time.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    Don't find anything wrong with BBM as long as your not running a cartel.

I love how you make reference to learning how to use the phone as your example of productivity. [sarcasm]. You can't use the learning cure of a new phone or OS as a knock against it my friend lol. If you had a real job that required email response all day everyday as part of your job you may understand the efficiencies.

I suppose you do have a very busy social life that requires attentive snapchatting attention and for that reason I can see your need for an efficient Android phone or iOS

Your manager example is pathetic really. Any manager who does not want to take the time to learn how to make his work more streamlined performing tasks quicker and getting more done in a shorter about of time is no manager. I'm sure he was pissed he could not get his snapchat working during his work hours. Lol. I know after learning all the tricks of BB10 I can do more in a shorter time.

I admit that BB10 is now withering without support for new apps but I don't think there is as much gloating as there used to be now that our end draws nearer. I almost did not respond to this nonsense but couldn't let this nonsense go without one response. And this is my one.

Posted via CB10
    DetritalGeo likes this.
    01-04-17 06:53 AM
    Don't find anything wrong with BBM as long as your not running a cartel.

I love how you make reference to learning how to use the phone as your example of productivity. [sarcasm]. You can't use the learning cure of a new phone or OS as a knock against it my friend lol. If you had a real job that required email response all day everyday as part of your job you may understand the efficiencies.

I suppose you do have a very busy social life that requires attentive snapchatting attention and for that reason I can see your need for an efficient Android phone or iOS

Your manager example is pathetic really. Any manager who does not want to take the time to learn how to make his work more streamlined performing tasks quicker and getting more done in a shorter about of time is no manager. I'm sure he was pissed he could not get his snapchat working during his work hours. Lol. I know after learning all the tricks of BB10 I can do more in a shorter time.

I admit that BB10 is now withering without support for new apps but I don't think there is as much gloating as there used to be now that our end draws nearer. I almost did not respond to this nonsense but couldn't let this nonsense go without one response. And this is my one.

Posted via CB10
    Took ya long enough. ..
    07-01-17 03:19 AM
    We all love our BB10 devices, we will be using them for a very long time and we are all very productive with them now but when we will be forced to change to Android and IOS we will all drop our productivity learning all the new moves of the new system xD
    07-03-17 09:15 AM
87 ... 234