desktop and ringtone set Thanks! Thumbs Up!
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-24-13 03:24 PM
    I think I found the Porsche Design ringtone and wallpaper.

Edit: Yes, yes I did.
    The wallpaper looks identical to my Q10 wallpaper.
    11-24-13 03:39 PM
    That's the ringtone? Rather.... well, uninspiring for. a phone costing a grand!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    yeah,,, even in 7.1 it sux...
    11-24-13 05:55 PM
    It does have 64gb internal storage, though I'm not saying that justifies the price. What I would be curious to know is if they put the newer hardware in for miracast and usb otg

Posted via CB10
    Porsche Design is a company...founded by the same guy who founded and designed the Porsche 911. So...they are a design firm that caters to the luxurious. The confusion is that this is not a BlackBerry per se, but a Porsche Design product. They just need an OS to run it, and since BBs are, or were, known to be the phone of the "business executive" and yuppie, they went with BB10 (up from the previous BBOS).
    damien kupuku, moyah8 and NinjaB like this.
    11-24-13 08:10 PM
    Porsche Design is a company...founded by the same guy who founded and designed the Porsche 911. So...they are a design firm that caters to the luxurious. The confusion is that this is not a BlackBerry per se, but a Porsche Design product. They just need an OS to run it, and since BBs are, or were, known to be the phone of the "business executive" and yuppie, they went with BB10 (up from the previous BBOS).
    Oh I totally agree

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 08:54 PM
    actually did not know this...

and subscribing just in case someone figures out this Porsche clock cuz it looks sick... plz plz plz lol...
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-25-13 02:52 AM
    Find someone with the Porsche phone, run the clock app. Then take a screen shot every minute for 24 hours. Send all the pictures to your phone and load up the pictures in a wallpaper program and have it set to change picture every minute. And voila! Sort of the Porsche clock but even better as it's on all the time . Rotfmao!

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side..., but the Carbonate case is Killer!
    Mr.V786, eldricho and dracolnyte like this.
    11-25-13 03:33 AM
    Find someone with the Porsche phone, run the clock app. Then take a screen shot every minute for 24 hours. Send all the pictures to your phone and load up the pictures in a wallpaper program and have it set to change picture every minute. And voila! Sort of the Porsche clock but even better as it's on all the time . Rotfmao!

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side..., but the Carbonate case is Killer!
    Loled so hard

Posted via CB10
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-25-13 06:25 AM

I will do! ok shot. shot. shot. CRAP missed one ;(
    11-25-13 06:40 AM
    I will do! ok shot. shot. shot. CRAP missed one ;(
    Haha, you can always borrow my Porsche Design phone. Since I can afford it, I won't have anything better to do than just watch you take a screenshot every minute for 24hrs.
    Tecker Man and pat-wallace like this.
    11-25-13 08:15 AM
    This phone is a bigger waste of money than an iPhone. Can't beleive people are actually buying it.
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-25-13 08:42 AM
    This phone is a bigger waste of money than an iPhone. Can't beleive people are actually buying it.
    Which phone?
    Porsche design?
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-25-13 09:10 AM
    Because they have a lot of money. If I did, I would buy one. Cannot compare the Porsche Design P'9982 with the iPhone. They are not the same range. P'9982 is a luxury phone, iPhone is not.

Posted via CB10 DARK theme
    11-25-13 10:07 AM
    I was in Harrods a few years ago. They had a diamond & ruby encrusted Bold 9900 on display, selling for around �30'000 if I recall. The 's' on the keyboard was missing.
    11-25-13 10:12 AM
    Because they have a lot of money. If I did, I would buy one. Cannot compare the Porsche Design P'9982 with the iPhone. They are not the same range. P'9982 is a luxury phone, iPhone is not.

And lets not forget that underneath the hood of that Porsche Design P'9982 is in fact a Z10 running BB10... where as underneath the hood of the iBone is....... well....... just codes. sorry, I just don't know what to realistically call that iOS!!
    pat-wallace and anon(8246551) like this.
    11-25-13 10:15 AM

I must admit the iPhone 5s looks more luxurious than the porsche design....

Posted via CB10
    dadan likes this.
    11-25-13 10:36 AM

When luxury means less useful it becomes stupid.
    11-25-13 10:53 AM
    enough said: Robbie Williams copies Wayne Rooney with hair transplant | Showbiz | Showbiz & TV | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week

Robbie claims he had surgery merely because he was "bored".

11-25-13 10:57 AM
    i want the square icon backgrounds, matches the active frames better than the current round icon backgrounds
    yellowhammer likes this.
    11-25-13 11:03 AM
    it's been talked about already, it's not going to give you the design, because it relies on hardware id
    Where there's a will, there's a way.
    pat-wallace likes this.
    11-25-13 05:01 PM
    Where there's a will, there's a way.
    Oh and believe me I'm working on that way

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 05:33 PM
    I somewhat agree with you. But, iOS adds no value to my professional or productive life. I still consider iphones as toys, nice toys, but still toys. And I still can't stand the childlike new UI and all the pastels.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by LP_Rigg; 11-25-13 at 07:21 PM.
    toobs623 and Foppa_21 like this.
    11-25-13 06:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Go, go SirJes! Amaze us!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 06:15 PM
    I somewhat agree with you. But, iOS adds no value to my professional or productive live. I still consider iphones as toys, nice toys, but still toys. And I still can't stand the childlike new UI and all the pastels.

Posted via CB10
    +10000

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-25-13 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    I really hope you pull this off.
    11-25-13 09:52 PM
89 1234