Far as I know, all iOS passwords are simple 4 character, so it knows when you've entered your last. Blackberry can be any length, so it can't know until you hit submit.

The end.

Posted via CB10
    On my Ipad Air I can turn off the simple password, but as long as I only still chose a numerical password only I can set it as long as I want. The only difference is that after entering your new longer numerical password is that you have to press OK for the Ipad to accept it. You only get the smaller numerical keypad come up, as opposed to the fuller qwerty keypad that comes up if you do include none numerical characters instead.

Z10.......er......BlackDroid in action!
    10-27-14 03:25 PM
    I've calculated the probability of randomly guessing picture password. It's about 1%. Search through my old posts.
    Seems way to high... I guess you didn't add the 10 tries limit
    10-27-14 04:00 PM
    What needs to be fixed? No submit? That is insecure.
    Pin password, pattern lock, etc.
    These security levels should be decided by the user as a corporate policy can enforce whatever they want.
    10-27-14 04:14 PM
    Pin password, pattern lock, etc.
    These security levels should be decided by the user as a corporate policy can enforce whatever they want.
    They already are. Simple Password, No Device Password, Picture Password. but for a pin password, there needs to be a submit.
    10-27-14 04:24 PM
    What if I'm not the security type of guy and want my password to be 4 digits without a sumbit key?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 07:18 PM
    What if I'm not the security type of guy and want my password to be 4 digits without a sumbit key?

Posted via CB10
    How long does it take you to press 5 buttons instead of 4? Why not just have no password if you are not a security type of guy.
    rthonpm and SlcCorrado like this.
    10-27-14 07:22 PM
    They already are. Simple Password, No Device Password, Picture Password. but for a pin password, there needs to be a submit.
    There's no simple password in 10.3 on the passport
    10-27-14 07:25 PM
    There's no simple password in 10.3 on the passport
    There is on 10.3.1 and there should be in 10.3. Where are you getting your information? Here you go..

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2014/...erry-passport/
    10-27-14 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Buy an iPhone.
    10-27-14 07:56 PM
    Locked by BES.
    It's locked by BES for both work and personal profiles?
    10-27-14 08:57 PM
    It's locked by BES for both work and personal profiles?
    Mine is blocked by my company policy. I don't have blend or BES, but to be on their exchange network I cant have picture password or simple password.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 09:15 PM
    Having to hit submit is ok with me.

I'll use picture password anyway.

If anyone breaks into my phone, they can look through my tiny schlong pics

Via passport
    10-27-14 09:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you aren't a security type of guy, why have a password in the first place?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 09:29 PM
    I've calculated the probability of randomly guessing picture password. It's about 1%. Search through my old posts.

Posted via CB10
    You are joking, right?

1% means that you hit 1 time for every 100 tries. I would very much like to see you do that. And I don't even care about the 10 tries limit of the device...

Considering that the numbers are randomly presented every time and that you could start from every point on the screen and move to any other point, finding the right combination is extremely unlikely. Don't even have to count it.

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    10-28-14 02:54 AM
    Let me rephrase what I said in a better way.

What if I don't care that much about security that I need a submit key, and just think that 4 digits without a submit is fine?

I mean why don't we have the option?

P.S: I don't have to be obsessed with security to have a password.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 06:37 AM
    Buy an iPhone.
    No comment.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 06:39 AM
    Mine is blocked by my company policy. I don't have blend or BES, but to be on their exchange network I cant have picture password or simple password.

Posted via CB10
    Same condition here, not using bes, but locked by exchange, so annoying

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 07:55 AM
    Let me rephrase what I said in a better way.

What if I don't care that much about security that I need a submit key, and just think that 4 digits without a submit is fine?

I mean why don't we have the option?

P.S: I don't have to be obsessed with security to have a password.

Posted via CB10
    You don't have the option as it is a flawed security design. The submit button sends a password to the security system. If you don't have a submit, the password would have to be stored on the entry screen which creates a security flaw.
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    10-28-14 10:46 AM
    You don't have the option as it is a flawed security design. The submit button sends a password to the security system. If you don't have a submit, the password would have to be stored on the entry screen which creates a security flaw.
    Thanks for clearing that up

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    10-28-14 12:03 PM
    I think it's ******** that I have to hit submit. Yes it's more "secure", but I'm less likely to use it if it becomes annoying to deal with it. Security is only useful if you use it

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 12:47 PM
    I think it's awesome that I have to hit submit. Yes it's more "secure", and I'm more likely to use it as I do not find it annoying to deal with it. Security is only useful if you use it as we all should be.
    10-28-14 01:21 PM
    Lol, people are typing paragraphs complaining about having to hit one extra key...
    tmf06 and niss63 like this.
    10-28-14 02:11 PM
    There is on 10.3.1 and there should be in 10.3. Where are you getting your information? Here you go..

Getting Started with the BlackBerry Passport | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    From using the device. The blog you linked to is incorrect. There is no switch for simple password, you have to just set a normal password as a short 4 character password in the regular device password field. There is no such thing as a simple password toggle.
    10-28-14 03:00 PM
    From using the device. The blog you linked to is incorrect. There is no switch for simple password, you have to just set a normal password as a short 4 character password in the regular device password field. There is no such thing as a simple password toggle.
    Yes there is. As there is one in 10.3.1. If your MDM allows it or you aren't on a MDM system. Why don't you post a screenshot of your Device Password screen.
    10-28-14 03:33 PM
    Lol, people are typing paragraphs complaining about having to hit one extra key...
    No kidding..
    10-28-14 03:35 PM
67 123