the title says it all, I don't need to see all my contacts from facebook, twitter, linked in, etc..etc..when I make a calendar appt, add a contact. When you choose not to keep those contacts in settings they should be removed from your phone and not just be hidden. A better solution,

when you setup your FB, twitter or whatever they should ask you during setup to unlink contacts, not after the fact! IMO, this is the biggest problem of the OS so far.
    03-25-13 09:51 AM
    with 3k+ facebook friends, and 1k+ on twitter, i completely agree. im deleting them as i type.
    so far its actually the only problem i can say i have with the Z10.
    03-25-13 10:23 AM
    Ouch! You're too popular. You must be a rock star.
    03-25-13 11:24 AM
    ...or just allow you to select which contact list you want to pick a contact from.

I can see that being annoying if you have dozens or hundreds of facebook friends.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    03-25-13 11:27 AM
    03-25-13 11:59 AM
    You can also toggle some of your account settings under the settings icon. I was able to do this with my facebook (toggle of find friends) and my live account. The only settings I haven't found is for SIM and Local Contacts. Hopefully this helps.
    tdleon likes this.
    03-30-13 07:42 PM
    Can easily hide FB, twitter, LI contacts from the Contacts app... but they still appear whenever I start to type a person's name in the "to-field" in email or text... Bloody annoying.... not only that, each contact get a separate row for email, home phone, mobile... etc so I often have to scroll through 10 "Kates" to find the one I wanna text!
    03-31-13 12:25 PM
    Can easily hide FB, twitter, LI contacts from the Contacts app... but they still appear whenever I start to type a person's name in the "to-field" in email or text... Bloody annoying.... not only that, each contact get a separate row for email, home phone, mobile... etc so I often have to scroll through 10 "Kates" to find the one I wanna text!
    Agreed. I had to delete my FB account for this reason.
    03-31-13 12:39 PM