I had to get a replacement Blackberry Classic through Amazon (Verizon ran out). I can't connect Blackberry PlayBook with my new phone tho!.I do all the right things: I use the developer mode, I use the new ip address assigned and disable the firewall on my MAC. I never had this problem with my previous Classic. Any suggestions?

I AM SO DUMB WITH THIS STUFF! I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO REPLY TO YOUR ANSWER. I FIND THAT PLAYBOOK SOLUTION SO CONFUSING! ANY OTHER SIMPLE FIXES?
    Last edited by Jason Byers; 07-27-16 at 02:53 PM.
    07-27-16 12:57 PM
    07-27-16 01:03 PM
    I had the same problem exactly.

I entered the IP address that was shown when I entered developmental mode. Worked before. But, doesn't work anymore.

I was trying to sideload the new SNAP .bar file and ran into this problem. When I clicked on the link provided by the makers of SNAP I found the solution: How To Sideload Google Play Client Snap For Android Apps On BlackBerry 10 - Blackberry Empire

Basically, you have to enter the IP address listed under WiFi and IPv4 under Settings/About/Category (Network).

That address is different than the one listed where you switch the developmental mode on.

From there, it's the correct address and it works like you'd expect.
    10-29-16 10:52 PM
    Just for background knowledge the IP address shown when you enable development mode is the address of the device on the IP over USB network that is established when you connect a BB10 device to a development PC, probably in the 169.254.0.0/16 range. This is a range used by Microsoft as described here:

http://packetlife.net/blog/2008/sep/...ses-explained/

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-30-16 11:33 AM
    Am actually having issues with the touch pad of my playbook, nobody seem to know how to fix it here in Nigeria. I can't dump it, because i Just got the stuff.
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

This thread is about syncing some software between PlayBook OS and BB10.
    If you're having a physical issue with your PlayBook, please search for a relevant thread in the PlayBook Forum. If you can't find one after searching there, please feel free to start a new thread.
    11-02-16 02:44 PM
    Could you find a solution for this problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 04:16 PM
    See above...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 05:59 PM