BlackBerry Passport Autoload 10.3.3 don't pass wifi setting... Please help me ?
    BlackBerry Passport Autoload 10.3.3 don't pass wifi setting... Please help me ?-4ce25200b53e7860212f.jpg
    SubrataCB likes this.
    01-17-22 06:56 AM
    It's one of many known issues post shutdown... https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...setup-1193207/
    01-17-22 08:14 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4ce25200b53e7860212f.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	451608
    As said above, multiple people have the issue and there's no way around it for the people affected. As of right now, you have a bricked device practically but a few people have been trying a workaround that could fix it in the future. My Z10 is like that as well.
    freestyle100 likes this.
    01-17-22 12:26 PM

Your issue is the phone when connected to WIFI pings out to Blackberry waiting for a response that never comes. I fear their will be no workaround as this is part of the security of the OS
    freestyle100 and SubrataCB like this.
    01-18-22 10:12 AM
    I am facing the same issues from India. I didn't wipe but after restarting BlackBerry Passport facing the same issue! BB Link is unable to reload the software at the same time. Unable to enter into system to wipe and restore. Is it just a show piece since now?
    01-18-22 02:09 PM
    Connect to a wireless network.

2. Select Hotspot Login.

3. Press and hold (or click and hold on a Classic trackpad) the blue "Blackberry" image.

4. Select "Set as" from the options that appear.

5. Select "Contact Picture"

6. Once in the contact screen, press the End Call button (on a Classic; specific button for touchscreen-only devices TBD).

7. You will see a blank screen.

8. Move the Classic trackpad over to the right.

9. Normal BB10 icons should appear.

10. At this point you can use the device partially.
    01-18-22 03:25 PM
    01-20-22 03:25 PM
    Live again!!!
    I had sam issue.
    Here is a tip.
    To avoid his asking for back information from BB servers you first need to kill him (to make him forget all WiFi connections that you used). SIM card also should be out of device.
    I killed him with this way.
    Connected first to PC where was fresh installed Windows 7 SP1. Installed last version of BB link, prepared Autoloader file which was coppied into BB link mother folder (program files/Research in Motion/Blackberry link).
    Started Autoloader, phone restarts, Autoloader starts with copying files to device, I just unplugged phone from PC. It died 🙂
    There was no chance to power on phone, just red light blinked.
    I connected it again and started Autoloader again.
    There was no WiFi connections anymore. Device couldn't ask BB servers for confirmation.
    It opens setup menu again, but leaves me through all process without asking for ID and other stuff.
    It's working for me 🙂
    Milaniskochobot likes this.
    01-21-22 09:23 AM
    Live again!!!
    I had sam issue.
    Here is a tip.
    To avoid his asking for back information from BB servers you first need to kill him (to make him forget all WiFi connections that you used). SIM card also should be out of device.
    I killed him with this way.
    Connected first to PC where was fresh installed Windows 7 SP1. Installed last version of BB link, prepared Autoloader file which was coppied into BB link mother folder (program files/Research in Motion/Blackberry link).
    Started Autoloader, phone restarts, Autoloader starts with copying files to device, I just unplugged phone from PC. It died ������
    There was no chance to power on phone, just red light blinked.
    I connected it again and started Autoloader again.
    There was no WiFi connections anymore. Device couldn't ask BB servers for confirmation.
    It opens setup menu again, but leaves me through all process without asking for ID and other stuff.
    It's working for me ������
    Can you sideload native apps after that procedure?
    01-22-22 05:43 AM
    Can you sideload native apps after that procedure?
    This procedure makes no sense. It wouldn't do anything.
    01-22-22 10:53 AM
    For me it worked. I escaped that network setup menu and I am using my phone normally again. So call that procedure however you want.
    01-22-22 11:20 AM
    For me it worked. I escaped that network setup menu and I am using my phone normally again. So call that procedure however you want.
    Can you sideload native apps?
    01-22-22 09:53 PM
    The actual procedure was just getting lucky with another shot with an autoloader. The "interuption" step doesn't do anything in and of itself.

Unfortunately, you are still stuck with not being able to sideload.
    01-22-22 10:20 PM
    I didnt try "sideloading" because I dont need it. I am using Cobalts Andoird emulator and installing absolutely normally older (and some new) .apk apps. All funkcions are working fine. My email is synchronized - all notifications are displayed in my HUB.
    Even WhatsUpp is updated to newest version and works great.

Was it all just good luck?

Maybe, but I suggest to try this method. Maybe without discconecting device.
    Try Autoloader with PC where is installed Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x86)
    Why? I dont know, maybe it will be just better compability (I am not programmer).
    If first time isnt succes, try another one right after first... - that another shot.

Passport_10.3.03.3216_SQW100-1-2-3-4 - version of used Autoloader.
    My passport is SQW100-1

Download Blackberry Link from official site
    BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_1.2.0.52_B59 - version off BB link desktop software

Try it without inserted SIM card, try to turn off your "KNOWN" wifi-es if you can before start autoloader.
    Autoloader file start as admin from :
    C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Link

Would it be without sideloading ancient BB10 apps?
    Maybe, but you will have working device again, better than brick.

Good luck
    Last edited by Mladen Bubic; 01-24-22 at 06:16 PM.
    01-23-22 04:57 AM
    The actual procedure was just getting lucky with another shot with an autoloader. The "interuption" step doesn't do anything in and of itself.

If I may ask a question? If I remember when auto loading I could just pass Wi-Fi set up and keep going? As for side loading that is mostly obsolete now?

Unfortunately, you are still stuck with not being able to sideload.
    01-25-22 08:58 AM
    If I may ask a question? If I remember when auto loading I could just pass Wi-Fi set up and keep going? As for side loading that is mostly obsolete now?
    You can hit the skip button, but it just stays there for many anyway.

As far as sideloading, we have almost 100 native apps in an archive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    01-25-22 09:37 AM
    You can hit the skip button, but it just stays there for many anyway.

As far as sideloading, we have almost 100 native apps in an archive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    thank you Sir
    01-25-22 11:40 AM
    If your bb is a touch screen you can just change screen like I did
    02-16-22 01:21 PM
    If your bb is a touch screen you can just change screen like I did
    Change screen... how?
    02-16-22 02:36 PM

First, from the screen above, all you have to do is swipe from the bottom upwards to minimize the window. Second, go to the guide how to go past "mobile network" activation already available on crackberry. Third, enjoy your Passport for as long as it lives.
    02-22-22 02:48 PM
    First, from the screen above, all you have to do is swipe from the bottom upwards to minimize the window. Second, go to the guide how to go past "mobile network" activation already available on crackberry. Third, enjoy your Passport for as long as it lives.
    Nope. People experiencing this issue can't leave this screen.

You have to restart and follow the guide.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    02-22-22 04:08 PM
    Hi. I have a new Q10. Never used before 4.01.2022. I managed till the step 5. On the step 6 I don’t see “End Call button”. After pressing Blue BlackBerry picture, and selecting Contact picture, I end up on a Black screen, with Add contact down in the middle, Cancel option on the top left. I can not move the screen to right (Q10 does not have a trackpad).

What should I do? I just want to use this Q10 as a normal phone and receive Emails.
    02-27-22 09:13 AM
    Hi. I have a new Q10. Never used before 4.01.2022. I managed till the step 5. On the step 6 I don’t see “End Call button”. After pressing Blue BlackBerry picture, and selecting Contact picture, I end up on a Black screen, with Add contact down in the middle, Cancel option on the top left. I can not move the screen to right (Q10 does not have a trackpad).

What should I do? I just want to use this Q10 as a normal phone and receive Emails.
    Follow the instructions in the thread posted right above yours.
    02-27-22 09:53 AM
    Not sure I understand how you did this, I am not very computer savvy. Any chance you can expand on your fix?
    10-21-22 05:26 PM
    Not sure I understand how you did this, I am not very computer savvy. Any chance you can expand on your fix?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...issue-1193846/
    10-21-22 05:40 PM
30 12