Lets put a REWARD ON THE TABLE for those either log some special tasks or repair problems during a time period or whatever. I am sure everyone is working hard on fixs for the OS. Lets show some good management skills and give some incentive to get it done sooner rather than later. People maybe willing to sacrifice some extra and it needs to be worth their while.
    03-09-15 09:20 AM
    Great idea! And then when the time is up people stop working because hey why work without an incentive! Sheesh incentives are BAD management! It stops people from doing their job.

Posted via the cutest little fantastic phone ever!
    03-09-15 09:25 AM
    Lets put a REWARD ON THE TABLE for those either log some special tasks or repair problems during a time period or whatever. I am sure everyone is working hard on fixs for the OS. Lets show some good management skills and give some incentive to get it done sooner rather than later. People maybe willing to sacrifice some extra and it needs to be worth their while.
    Could you clarify your proposal?

1. What would be rewarded, precisely?
    2. Who would qualify?
    3. What sum of money do you have in mind per task?
    03-09-15 09:27 AM
    Its all open to the people doing the work and the management. Its human nature to only do what we feel we are being compensated for. Thats a big key in the turn around and this is a good place to put incentive to the employees. No I dont dev or work for BB : ) I do trade the stock.

The P E R C Program was used by Ford and other companies to get employees involved in the operation of the business. Its human nature to only do what we feel we are being compensated for. Good enough will always be good enough. What options does management have to get more from the worker doing their job? Threat of firing? Give me a break! That is what doesn't work.
    03-09-15 09:51 AM
    Its all open to the people doing the work and the management. Its human nature to only do what we feel we are being compensated for. Thats a big key in the turn around and this is a good place to put incentive to the employees. No I dont dev or work for BB : ) I do trade the stock.
    If you want to be taken seriously with this modest proposal of yours, you will have to make a little effort and describe how it will work, in practical terms. Otherwise, it's the same as saying "my plan is to do a great thing and save the world".
    03-09-15 09:56 AM

The P E R C Program was used by Ford and other companies to get employees involved in the operation of the business. Its human nature to only do what we feel we are being compensated for. Good enough will always be good enough. What options does management have to get more from the worker doing their job? Threat of firing? Give me a break! That is what doesn't work.
    Well look up some quality stuff such as job enrichment. And job enlargement. People work for money yes. They also work harder if they're loyal to the company and feel appreciated. Threat of firing is a last resort to get people to work in times of change...

Posted via the cutest little fantastic phone ever!
    03-09-15 12:27 PM
    Serbane, Since this proposal comes from a unpaid CEO's Chair, its up to people who care to make the idea worth something. Its instantly worth something to BB and its employees. I offered an idea, its up to the yous and thems to implement it. Unless Chen wants to pay me for some consulting, my responsibility stops here .

But for those unfamiliar.
    1. What would be rewarded, precisely? CASH or anything else.
    2. Who would qualify? Is this a trick question?
    3. What sum of money do you have in mind per task? 20 50 100 500 1000 etc
    03-09-15 02:53 PM
    Serbane, Since this proposal comes from a unpaid CEO's Chair, its up to people who care to make the idea worth something. Its instantly worth something to BB and its employees. I offered an idea, its up to the yous and thems to implement it. Unless Chen wants to pay me for some consulting, my responsibility stops here .

But for those unfamiliar.
    1. What would be rewarded, precisely? CASH or anything else.
    2. Who would qualify? Is this a trick question?
    3. What sum of money do you have in mind per task? 20 50 100 500 1000 etc
    Forgive me for asking, but how old are you?
    thurask, der_mit and Acvdm like this.
    03-09-15 03:01 PM