Hi conite, can you give me the autoloader link for BlackBerry Leap.?
    03-12-19 11:02 PM
    Hi conite, can you give me the autoloader link for BlackBerry Leap.?
    https://mega.nz/#!tVgyjDYS!ojnru-l0A...CIkAU1dIybpHK0
    03-12-19 11:43 PM
    Maybe you should have read the first post.

I'm struggling to find the archive. Is this referring to the Mega link? As it's dead now.

At the point of writing this, I've spent at least 3 hours per day since Sunday trying to get a hand-me-down Z10 from my oldman to work after waking up Sunday morning to find my Q10 bricked (6 years old, very battered and bruised and after doing some online digging, the issue is quite severe.. I'm okay with letting it die).
    The Z10 phone is unlocked, but will not connect to a network. Says emergency calls only in the top right, yet shows my network being displayed in the main menu but is unable to find a network when I go deeper to view the mobile network menu (see pics). I've got a lot more pictures, videos, ect, that I've been using to help explain my problem with the BB Help team, who may I just say have been horrendously bad, both on the phone and over Twitter DM.. quite easily the worst company I've had the misfortune of dealing with I'm afraid to say.

BlackBerry OS Archive.-pfl7ssrj.jpg

BlackBerry OS Archive.-ssbm4myr.jpg

I've had BlackBerry's for over a decade (Bold > Q10) and am not really keen on the idea of getting a modern smart phone, which is why I never felt the need to change my Q10 to the Z10 when it was given to me. Money is tight so I haven't got a phone until I can hopefully get this Z10 operational.

Have tried absolutely everything.. so my last port of call is trying to downgrade the Z10 (STL100-2) to a older OS (any advice/recommendations would be appreciated).

Regards

Rich
    03-13-19 03:28 PM
    I'm struggling to find the archive. Is this referring to the Mega link? As it's dead now.
    It was alive at the time of posting. @conite might have some more archives, just not sure if they're older OS' since you can't go back to anything less than 10.3.3.
    remedyb likes this.
    03-13-19 03:33 PM
    Yeah, I had noticed it was knocking on for around a year ago. Apologies if my opening came across snarky.
    I have been reading that my options, in terms of backtracking to older OS versions would be somewhat limited, so I think you're right. Cheers for tagging the guy who may be able to help me.

Found out today, and from my own accord (via mostly the amazing information provided by the people posting on this site), that Link pretty much hates Windows 10 (at least this is the only thing I've been unable to elimate from trial and error tests).
    I was hoping regardless of whether or not I could solve the issue previously mentioned, that I'd be able to transfer my music from the SD card to the internal phone storage because I get the error (9) cropping up every 30 - 45 seconds.

It's unbelievable how much BB don't want me to have anything to do with their products ha ha!
    03-13-19 03:48 PM
    Yeah, I had noticed it was knocking on for around a year ago. Apologies if my opening came across snarky.
    I have been reading that my options, in terms of backtracking to older OS versions would be somewhat limited, so I think you're right. Cheers for tagging the guy who may be able to help me.

Found out today, and from my own accord (via mostly the amazing information provided by the people posting on this site), that Link pretty much hates Windows 10 (at least this is the only thing I've been unable to elimate from trial and error tests).
    I was hoping regardless of whether or not I could solve the issue previously mentioned, that I'd be able to transfer my music from the SD card to the internal phone storage because I get the error (9) cropping up every 30 - 45 seconds.

It's unbelievable how much BB don't want me to have anything to do with their products ha ha!
    Here is the link for the latest autoloaders: https://mega.nz/#F!ERomDKaT!YYXwe5p2bUlm_4VW5VfTtw

Don't know which OS you are currently on (sorry not sure which page of this thread your op was on) but if you are currently on any flavor of 10.3.3.xxxx , you cannot go to 10.3.2.xxx or below. You can, however use any one of the 10.3.3 releases (6 of them, I believe).

Also, if you are having a problem with Link and Windows 10 see this: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-10-a-1161054/

you may have to uninstall Link then reinstall, reboot your PC AFTER you change the SMB-1 setting. Also note that there is a security issue with this procedure so repatch the hole after you are done with Link.
    remedyb and Bla1ze like this.
    03-13-19 04:06 PM
    The latest, I think? 10.3.3.3216 anyway, and the software version is 10.3.3.2137.

Thanks a lot for giving me the url RE: possible solution to the Link/W10 issue. I'll give that a try in the next hour or two.
    03-13-19 04:25 PM

Also, if you are having a problem with Link and Windows 10 see this: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-10-a-1161054/

you may have to uninstall Link then reinstall, reboot your PC AFTER you change the SMB-1 setting. Also note that there is a security issue with this procedure so repatch the hole after you are done with Link.
    You shouldn't need to un-install Link before adding the SMB-1 protocol, I didn't need to. Can't remember if all I did was reboot the PC, but maybe at least do that.
    03-13-19 04:36 PM
    Speaking of the original archive from the first post. Is it gone now? I was there just a few weeks ago.
    03-13-19 04:41 PM
    You shouldn't need to un-install Link before adding the SMB-1 protocol, I didn't need to
    Maybe not, I'm always trying for a clean start.
    03-13-19 04:50 PM

Z10-2:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g

Q:

https://mega.nz/#!RJJWTTzT!USoRTNKQv...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    remedyb likes this.
    03-13-19 05:33 PM
    All good man, just glad someone was able to point you in the right direction.
    remedyb likes this.
    03-13-19 07:10 PM
    It didn't work but at least I have ticked that particular box. Earlier today I ordered PAYG sims from the main networks here in the UK, all of which should be arriving tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday. I'm not hopeful of this being a fix, as I've stumbled across this particular thread which sounds like the issue down to the tee (increased battery consumption when set to automatic, connection to the network for a few seconds then losing it hours, ect, ect):

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...lution-931335/

If anyone happens to come across this in the future.. disregarding any further updates informing you that a new sim card resolved the issue, then 10+ hours of investigative work has left the only explanation of a dicky radio module and/or POSSIBLY a dicky sim card reader. Not sure whether I will check how much BB charge to fix such hardware issues, as the bastards tried to charge me 35 quid just to say the problem is with EE.. can imagine it costing an arm and a leg!!

Huge thanks to everyone who responded. This place is tremendous x
    brookie229 likes this.
    03-13-19 07:20 PM
    i have problem my bbz10 hw id 51D0001 red light.. stl100-2 somebody can help my problem? thanks for advance
    03-23-19 06:56 AM
    i have problem my bbz10 hw id 51D0001 red light.. stl100-2 somebody can help my problem? thanks for advance
    https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g
    03-23-19 02:33 PM
    Hi Conite, and all,
    I believe I am having a performance issue specific to the final OS release for the Verizon Priv.

I used to have aak687 kernel version april 11, 2017, which I did not upgrade for over a year. When I finally upgraded, the performance problems started. I am seeing what appears to be extreme throttling. I would like to downgrade to aak687 or earlier to see if things get better. Do any of you have a link to aak687 or one of the autoloaders earlier than 4/11/2017?

I'd really appreciate the help.
    Thanks!
    04-01-19 12:13 AM
    Hi Conite, and all,
    I believe I am having a performance issue specific to the final OS release for the Verizon Priv.

I used to have aak687 kernel version april 11, 2017, which I did not upgrade for over a year. When I finally upgraded, the performance problems started. I am seeing what appears to be extreme throttling. I would like to downgrade to aak687 or earlier to see if things get better. Do any of you have a link to aak687 or one of the autoloaders earlier than 4/11/2017?

Thanks!
    1).... this thread has nothing to do with the PRIV's software - you might have better luck in the appropriate section, as there would be more PRIV users there.

2) Your talking about a pretty old update that I haven't seen being an issue for others....
    - What performance issues are you having?
    - Why do you now think it's the update, and not something else? (did you just install it?)
    - What other steps have you tried?
    04-10-19 11:29 AM
    Hi Conite, and all,

Thanks!
    There is anti-downgrade protection built into the OS for security reasons. You would brick your device.

Just try a factory reset.
    04-10-19 12:54 PM
    Hi, I have Blackberry Q10 (SQN100-3) which doesn't boot, it stuck at red blinking light (2 times, then stopped for a while, and then repeat again and again) and I have no idea how to unbrick them since I tried many autoloaders but it does not boot at all.
    05-13-19 09:23 PM
    Hi, I have Blackberry Q10 (SQN100-3) which doesn't boot, it stuck at red blinking light (2 times, then stopped for a while, and then repeat again and again) and I have no idea how to unbrick them since I tried many autoloaders but it does not boot at all.
    Here is the right one.

https://mega.nz/#!RJJWTTzT!USoRTNKQv...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU

Posted via CB10
    05-14-19 06:55 AM
    why is the mega link to the archive not working?
    05-17-19 05:50 PM
    why is the mega link to the archive not working?
    This one works fine.

https://mega.nz/#F!ERomDKaT!YYXwe5p2bUlm_4VW5VfTtw

Posted via CB10
    05-17-19 08:49 PM
    Speaking of the original archive from the first post. Is it gone now? I was there just a few weeks ago.
    What did happen to this archive? i want 10.2.2 version?
    10-24-19 06:09 PM
    What did happen to this archive? i want 10.2.2 version?
    What do you want with that?
    10-25-19 12:32 AM
    Hi, I have a blackberry DTEK50 that's stuck in a bootloop. Could someone possibly send me the old autoloader if they have it? I understand that it basically is just a phone-bricking app at present but let me explain why I'm requesting it.

I've seen that Blackberry doesn't doesn't have any autoloaders available for download, & I called tech support just to confirm such (pure desperation).

I've read through the posts and understand that if the phone has a newer OS than that of the old autoloader then the update will fail and the phone will be bricked. Luckily my phone is bricked already so there's nothing to lose! :-)

Furthermore, my situation is an unusual one in which the old autoloader actually has a chance of working.
    You see, I recently fixed this DTEK50, it was unused for the past couple yrs because the screen/digitizer broke & made it unusable. When I attempted to update it I got "update failed", so it's possible that it may have an older OS than the autoloader.

I'd greatly appreciate if one of you guys can send me a link to it. It'll be nice to at least give it a shot before I chuck the phone into a bonfire.
    02-01-20 03:13 AM
759 ... 2526272829 ...