I finally received the 10.3.3.2031 software update (OS 10.3.3.3057) on the following 3 devices:
    1. Vodafone (Germany) Passport Black (bought from Vodafone Germany),
    2. Vodafone (India) Passport Black (bought from a retail outlet in India)
    and
    3. Vodafone (German) Z10 (bought from Vodafone Germany)

All the 3 devices above got updated to the same OS yesterday -- we're talking "Software 10.3.3.2031" OR "OS 10.3.3.3057" here... for all 3 devices!

Devices 1 and 3 do NOT have a FLICKERING HUB.
    Deleting and re-installing FB10 (etc. - other Android Apps) as recommended in some forum discussions has had no effect. Restarting the device has also not led to the flickering stopping.

Anyone know an answer to this strange and super irritating phenomenon?
    11-24-17 01:39 AM
    Hi. I had the same problem. You need to delete Face10 an WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10, reboot your phone and install the application again.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-17 10:15 AM
    The Flickering text messages it's been with us like forever... I don't really know what It triggers it..

Posted via CB10
    11-25-17 11:01 AM
    Hi. I had the same problem. You need to delete Face10 an WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10, reboot your phone and install the application again.

Posted via CB10
    Deleting Face10 did not do it, unfortunately.
    Why would I want to delete the native Blackberry WhatsApp solution is what I do not understand?
    11-26-17 01:00 AM
    Perform factory reset (without restoring a backup), it's gonna work great as well as it did on my Q10.

There is NO SIMPLIER solution, unless Face10 and WhatsApp reinstallation doesn't work for you.

Keep in mind that BlackBerry abandoned this platform. It's old, has no apps, no developers, it's the end of the story.

Move on to Android/iOS. If you won't, you won't get any more software support. Don't complain, it's actually your choice to stay with this extincted dinosaur.
    11-26-17 01:29 AM
    I using the Whatup10 from Nemory Studio and deleting and re installing works for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-17 02:34 AM
    As a last ditch effort before a reset try reinstalling as many hub apps as you can and see if flicker persists after a reboot.
    11-26-17 10:34 AM
    NEWS * NEWS * NEWS

I am using a BlackBerry Passport with OS 10.3.3.3037
    The hardware is the "black version, factory unlocked"

So, I tried everything that was on almost all posts that I found on CB and elsewhere.
    - Uninstall WhatsApp
    - Uninstall Face10
    - Re-start, etc.
    ...and I tried all combinations thereof!
    Nothing worked, all I noticed was changes in the type and frequency of the flicker.

Frustrated with all that, I used the following logic: Delete all Apps that connect with the Hub but for the eMail accounts and, experimenting with that, I may have found the real culprit...

Here is what STOPPED THE FLICKERING and it took me hours and many re-starts to discover that the following Apps could be the possible culprits:
    - Uninstalled Inst10 (Instagram 10) *
    - Uninstalled Face10 (Facebook 10)
    - Uninstalled LinkedIn
    - Uninstalled Twitter
    - Uninstalled Facebook (the native link to FB via the browser)
    - Uninstalled Facebook Messenger Pro10

I went about excluding them one by one and eventually determined that FACEBOOK MESSENGER PRO10 by Nemory Studios was the culprit!!

*) I would like to add that Nemory Studio Apps leave residual code on the BlackBerry because -- even after re-starts -- "Inst10" (as an example), asks for login details even though it was uninstalled many restarts ago!! Weird, isn't it?
    Someone needs to blow the lid on those guys!!
    I'm no expert but know that something is amiss with Nemory Studio Apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 06:49 AM
    this has been known to crackberry for years. his apps are either horrible hacks or downright fake. support requests will only get idiotic replies where blames something else and calls you 'sir'. early on he was up to some nefarious stuff. he pretends to be a coder and refers to himself as 'we'.

still churning them out. still raking it in. still getting love from the mods.

Posted via CBX
    elfabio80 and skrble like this.
    11-28-17 07:10 AM
    this has been known to crackberry for years. his apps are either horrible hacks or downright fake. support requests will only get idiotic replies where blames something else and calls you 'sir'. early on he was up to some nefarious stuff. he pretends to be a coder and refers to himself as 'we'.

Posted via CBX
    I agree that there is something seriously wrong with these Nemory Studio Apps...
    Someone should check the code (Face10, linkedIn10, Inst10, etc.)
    Someone should check compatibility to BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.xxx

And, CB must STOP recommending them ASAP!!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 07:23 AM

Posted via CBX
    This is the best evidence of how dead BB10 has been. Me too have never understood why some people cheer him up. Yes, he develops, though, I could possibly build those "apps" too and charge few bucks. I am still surprised how people pay for that garbage. He definitely runs a very good business. It's crazy but people seem to like that, sort of. I rather used Android APKs.
    12-08-17 12:52 AM