A fix for all the below stuff,

-Radio was never good on Z10 -1 . Switching between 3G and 2G is sure quite broken.
    - Also latest Google Maps Doesn't work still.
    - Battery life is not good in idle mod. Also it is mostly consumed by system, PIM and screen etc.
    - Keyboard predictions are going for a toss. Also sometimes it works quite heavy.
    - Lock screen is just so waste still. It should be opened for developers.
    - Phone app, not the best. And also quite locked down. (ask Truecaller)
    - Contact not open for even WhatsApp to integrate.
    - Earlier when you copy and try to paste in another window, automatically popped up menu used to come. Now its no more the case.
    - Hub is just so much simple. Big features still missing for email and effective way to manage it and not cluttered.
    - BBM, well one of the worst apps, eats a lot of battery and groups is still not good enough as per the competition.
    - Overall memory cache load is bad. Opening apps takes time to load the data in it. E.g pictures, videos, chats etc.
    - assistant quite half baked
    - OS overall is quite heavy. Though I still don't know why they say BB 10 is the most fast and low memory consumption OS. I feel it's other way round.
    - Hub integration and headless notifications are quite difficult to implement and also gets broken quite often.
    - active frames are still useless. They should look like windows somehow (different sizes and functions should be performed on it without full screen.
    - browser again quite heavy app. Should be re written. No sync features also.
    - share framework is slow
    - photo editing is quite basic and no api for developers.
    - Android apps are faster than before but nowhere close to native which bb thinks only for productivity apps (its a different thing that most new apps are junk)
    - focus is lost on apps such as mockup, blend etc. I don't see them getting updates now.
    - OS updates are slow. I know it's tough. But if we have to go beyond the competition then we need to push harder.
    - last but quite important, camera. It's pathetic with focus and terrible during night. Can't even think of comparison with Nokia or Samsung.

Hope people don't take me wrong. Put it here in a hope that BlackBerry would read and try to get the things right.

BlackBerry 10 is going good but they need to fix these above first before something new. OS indeed feels quite heavy now. It has to somehow run very well on 1 GB RAM.

There are more points but I guess these are the top most issues.

Posted via CB10
    LuayS likes this.
    02-22-15 10:41 PM
    One request.. for KB devices, ability to change aspect ratio to 16:9 while screen mirroring so that everything could be seen full screen on t.v..

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 11:15 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is going good but they need to fix these above first before something new. OS indeed feels quite heavy now. It has to somehow run very well on 1 GB RAM.
    I suspect this will be very difficult because of the Hub and predictive text, and other integrated services that always run. I think this was the reason why the PlayBook never got BB10 and why the Z3 has 1.5 GB of RAM. Currently the Hub, System and PIM services consume 610 MB of RAM on my phone.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    02-22-15 11:37 PM
    Emoji keyboard

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 12:41 AM
    - bring back the calender from 10.2.1
    - fix the call screen in z30, full length pic was so good.
    - after swiping up, recent app to go to leftmost upper corner when minimised.
    - make phone app, a less clutter with number. Bring back 10.2.1 look.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:00 AM
    first off I should say I love 10.3.1, an amazing update. Not here to complain in the slightest. Anyone who doesn't like the new text msg layout I don't understand.

offline maps (and general map improvements, everyone knows BB maps has never been top shelf)

dark hub (lots of people want this BB, hope your listening)

make many system apps like video, photo, etc available in BlackBerry World to allow faster updates. Shouldn't have to update entire OS to update these apps (especially camera ...mannnn).

In folders, have apps start in center and expand out from there, or have it completely customizable. Should never have app icons on top level till the entire app drawer is full. Especially on z30, tough to reach those apps!

But like I said, love 10.3.1. Best mobile operating system going
    Last edited by buylocal_getaBB; 02-24-15 at 01:25 PM. Reason: formatting error
    02-24-15 01:25 PM
    Landscape mode as in PlayBook
    Update Android runtime to Lollipop
    Fix double contact problem
    We should be able to block single phone numbers on incoming phone calls

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 02:43 PM
    Dark Hub
    Fix the Bluetooth Battery killer.
    Squircle
    And a Slider phone.
    Yeah I know, I might get 1 maybe 2 of these. The other I'll have to win the Lotto and pay to get those.

10.3.1 Still kills the Pepple batteries
    02-24-15 09:37 PM
    Also "rotation lock" function to work as it was on PlayBook. Lets say if you are in landscape mode than it should lock to landscape mode and not to lock to just portrait mode..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:26 AM
    - bring back the calender from 10.2.1
    - fix the call screen in z30, full length pic was so good.
    - after swiping up, recent app to go to leftmost upper corner when minimised.
    - make phone app, a less clutter with number. Bring back 10.2.1 look.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Why did they move all the buttons up on the call screen??? Bring it back down and show more picture..

Also, PLEASE redo the Bbm voice/video call screen. It's hideous and looks like something from the early 90's not at all consistent with the rest of the OS

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 04:47 PM
    1) HUB LOCK FEATURE
    Or
    A guest mode feature where you can decide what apps your guest can access and what apps the guest user cannot.

2) Individual Contact Block feature.

3) Better Contact App

4) Ability to share contacts via Bluetooth

5) Better photo editing features

6) Better Text Messaging UI than the one in 10.3.1

7) App Lock feature.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 12:25 AM
    My most wanted feature is HERE Maps, of course.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 08:03 AM
    You already can, Colbat did it
    What is colbat? Did downloaded and played wwe immortals android with that colbat?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:20 PM
    What is colbat? Did downloaded and played wwe immortals android with that colbat?

Posted via CB10
    It's a person whose name I probably spelt wrong.
    02-27-15 01:23 PM
    EMOJI KEYBOARD

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:23 PM
    Hello Guys!
    i love the Os 10.3.1, but i miss one thing from 10.2. I always use Type and go, i press Call and Contacts. In 10.2, the phone numbers were displayed under the names, so i could choose the number to call. But in 10.3.1, it displays: Mobile, Home, Work....I hope you bring this function back. I love BB 10 so much!
    02-27-15 09:40 PM
    Most Wanted Features:
    -Ability to lock into an app (also like in Android), so that you can hand your phone to someone with the app open, and they can't leave that app

You may use Parental Controls instead
    Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 10:04 PM
    i want more apis, for example file manager integration for 3rd party connec to xy apps (i want to make a Connect to FTP app that would integrate with the file manager, it would be really nice for what i do), interactive notifications (like quick reply), etc. bb10 has ****load of good stuff, but they are hidden from developers... its a SHAME.
    02-28-15 01:29 AM
    1. Built-in Call/Message blocking (without need for third party app)
    2. Better handing of notifications from Android apps
    3. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    4. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    5. Emoji keyboard
    6. Landscape mode for home screen and all stock apps/settings
    7. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    8. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    9. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    10. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    11. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    12. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    13. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    14. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    15. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    16. Dark Theme for Hub if it doesn't show up in 10.3.1
    17. Dark Theme options for Device Monitor/Settings/Phone on all BlackBerry 10 devices (including LCD phones - Passport/Z10/Classic)
    18. 4K video recording for Passport (and slow motion if possible with camera hardware)
    19. Option for ten open active frames on Passport and other devices with 3GB RAM (still one screen but only two "full-sized" active frames when ten are open)
    20. Option to hide apps/folders like in OS 7.1
    LuayS likes this.
    02-28-15 03:03 AM
    -Speed optimization for the UI. Q10 is alright, but Z10 is a lil' bit sluggish at times. Or just more options. I only want 4 max active frames.
    -Uniformity in the system, e. g. pulling down from the top in any app (yes, even the hub) should allow people to go to the app settings. The browser is the worst offender.
    -Please have some tweakable settings in the Android runtime, like being able to change the emulated resolution. Also, have the drop down menu I mentioned earlier.
    -Especially on Z-devices: Make the home screen rotatable.
    -Haptic feedback, please. :c
    -3.8 inch touchscreen phone with rounded corners, a replaceable battery, and the audio jack on the lower side of the device. With decent specs, of course. Seriously, we need small phones in the upper class again.
    -I agree with those who were before me, that we need an option to hide stuff.
    -Keyboard should be more customizable. I strictly disagree with emoji keyboards.
    -Midi playback! way easier to loop than sound samples, if done properly.
    -Choice to go back to the more skeuomorphic design of 10.2.1.
    -Access to protected_media. Heck. Just do it already.
    02-28-15 08:13 AM
    1. Built-in Call/Message blocking (without need for third party app)
    2. Better handing of notifications from Android apps
    3. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    4. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    5. Emoji keyboard
    6. Landscape mode for home screen and all stock apps/settings
    7. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    8. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    9. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    10. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    11. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    12. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    13. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    14. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    15. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    16. Dark Theme for Hub if it doesn't show up in 10.3.1
    17. Dark Theme options for Device Monitor/Settings/Phone on all BlackBerry 10 devices (including LCD phones - Passport/Z10/Classic)
    18. 4K video recording for Passport (and slow motion if possible with camera hardware)
    19. Option for ten open active frames on Passport and other devices with 3GB RAM (still one screen but only two "full-sized" active frames when ten are open)
    20. Option to hide apps/folders like in OS 7.1
    That's quite a list for a minor update
    02-28-15 08:49 AM
    That's quite a list for a minor update
    It's my wish list for BB10 in general. I don't expect 10.3.2 to incorporate all 20 but at least several would be reasonable and nice.
    02-28-15 08:51 AM
    I want to see, "sort menu by" to re-arrange home screen!

Via CB10 using Z10
    02-28-15 08:53 AM
    Bring back the growing numbers and vertical sidebars of calendar 10.2.

CB on Q10
    deltact likes this.
    02-28-15 08:57 AM
    It's my wish list for BB10 in general. I don't expect 10.3.2 to incorporate all 20 but at least several would be reasonable and nice.
    :P

I disagree with the Active Frame Arrangement though, considering a lot of Apps don't even support the Small Frame for 10.3 API Level yet (Only just added it to my own App a few days ago), it might not look that good.
    cbosdell likes this.
    02-28-15 09:00 AM
208 ... 45678 ...