I'm really going to need BlackBerry to go into the text messaging app and make a few updates! When you tap on a picture, you should be able to swipe through all the pictures sent in that text. They should also add a "see all" tab within the picture to see all of the pictures sent to and from.

BlackBerry also needs a major update to the photos editing. They need blur, and all those quality editing features.

Posted via my BeastBerry Z30
    Last edited by Blackberry_Boss; 11-07-14 at 12:52 PM.
    11-07-14 12:39 PM
    i'm really going to need blackberry to go into the text messaging app and make a few updates! So when you send a picture

posted via my beastberry z30
    ?

Tan okan q10
    11-07-14 12:40 PM
    ?

Tan okan q10
    I fixed it!

11-07-14 12:53 PM
    Camera software needs a whole new team! Lol a buddy of mine is die hard android. He picked up a Q10 and told me that he liked the phone 10.2.1 was pretty good but the camera software sucks. He said it was worse than the nexus 4 or 5.

sosof, pttptppt, Sulaco757 and 5 others like this.
    11-09-14 12:32 PM
    is he someone important?
    11-09-14 01:20 PM
    Camera software needs a whole new team! Lol a buddy of mine is die hard android. He picked up a Q10 and told me that he liked the phone 10.2.1 was pretty good but the camera software sucks. He said it was worse than the nexus 4 or 5.

Camera software I. 10.3.1 blows 10.2.1 away. It's like getting a newer and faster camera.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016
    11-09-14 03:06 PM
    Camera software I. 10.3.1 blows 10.2.1 away. It's like getting a newer and faster camera.

Well... faster yes, fast, not so much. I have to wait a loooong time for the auto focus before you take the pic or it will be very blurry. Even when taking a picture of a static object.

Posted via CB10
    Bor Navas, mzway, yuvaraki and 1 others like this.
    11-09-14 03:30 PM
    Try holding your hand steady?

Well... faster yes, fast, not so much. I have to wait a loooong time for the auto focus before you take the pic or it will be very blurry. Even when taking a picture of a static object.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and ProjectBrett like this.
    11-09-14 03:37 PM
    I'd like to see the dictionaries sorted out a little better. I can't understand how a word that is offered as a prediction would then be underlined as unrecognised. I would also love the ability to erase words from the dictionary. My repeated corrections don't seem to be sufficient for it to learn. Overall it's an excellent feature but it just needs a little more tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    yuvaraki likes this.
    11-09-14 04:07 PM
    What about if I was able to move my favorite smileys to the top of the least used smileys ?
    yuvaraki likes this.
    11-09-14 04:16 PM
    When iz the 10.3.2 OS upgrade coming to Africa pls?

Posted via CB10
    hectorivand likes this.
    11-09-14 04:28 PM
    You know what's crazy... Google is pushing 5.0 to just about every phone And BlackBerry can't seem to put out 10.3.1 soon enough.

11-09-14 05:15 PM
    The browser really needs some improvements. Specially at the javascript engine. There are a lot of sites that rendering is choppy . Html 5 performance is a top notch but not at every site.
    The camera software needs some drastically improvements,is far behind the competition. Specially the autofocus is a matter of pure luck to work as it should be.
    Last but not least, the overal Os performance and the transitions /animations becomes very choppy at times and this ruins the overall user experience. The ios and wp do the trick. BlackBerry has to make it to.

Posted via CB10
    mutx78al, yuvaraki, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    11-09-14 05:25 PM
    You know what's crazy... Google is pushing 5.0 to just about every phone And BlackBerry can't seem to put out 10.3.1 soon enough.

Google has been working on 5.0 a LOT longer than the BlackBerry has been working on 10.3.1.

And let's be fair, Google may be pushing the update out to the carriers so they can test and choose which devices to redistribute it to, but Google is not rolling out to the hand held directly. Only Apple has the carrier agreements to do that.

Blacklatino likes this.
    11-09-14 05:27 PM
    Last but not least, the overal Os performance and the transitions /animations becomes very choppy at times and this ruins the overall user experience.
    May I say : it's NOT a normal behaviour. I had my Q10 running for month without reboot and without performance issue. If not already done, open a new thread with your problem
    11-09-14 07:01 PM
    I'd like to see the virtual tool belt default to hidden. And set to show only after a sweeping up gesture.

Lost count how many times I pocket dialed or started search and camera by accident.
    11-09-14 07:12 PM
    The browser needs a major update. I keep getting that lame media pop up that kills my videos. WTH is that. They should let you open 2 web pages on 1 page.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 10:00 AM
    Lollipop runtime and Google Services.

We did say "wishlist ", right?

Posted via CB10
    yuvaraki and Randal Yandal like this.
    11-10-14 10:39 AM
    For me, especially considering bb10 is supposed to be a work horse for the business professional, I think it's imperative that they implement some way to view two apps, or at the very least two Web pages, side by side. At least on the full touch and passport models where the screen size is adequate. So often I'm working on documents or editing notes and having to reference other files on my phone or Web pages and I constantly have to minimize app, open other app, read info, minimize app, open first app, type/edit, minimize app, open second app, read more, etc etc repeat repeat. Especially in file manager. I wish there was a way to view two files within file manager at the same time side by side. My productivity with my z10 would skyrocket! And on a Z30 or passport I can only imagine how much better the experience would be

Posted via CB10
    cmorris81 likes this.
    11-10-14 10:42 AM
    My one wish list feature for the next OS is a detailed task manager. I should be able to open System or PIM services in Device Manager and see (in raw detail) the different processes that are using CPU and battery.
    veved likes this.
    11-10-14 11:41 AM
    Get the voice assistant to read aloud selected text.
    Same goes for incoming text messages.
    Many more options for notification sounds.
    No lag upon pressing the power button to turn on.
    Colored status bar icons.
    Youtube full screen adaptive mode.
    Better battery life overall.

Windmere
    11-11-14 04:33 AM
    I'd like to see the virtual tool belt default to hidden. And set to show only after a sweeping up gesture.

Lost count how many times I pocket dialed or started search and camera by accident.
    There have been significant fixes in this area in 10.3.0 and 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:05 PM
    I'd like to see the dictionaries sorted out a little better. I can't understand how a word that is offered as a prediction would then be underlined as unrecognised. I would also love the ability to erase words from the dictionary. My repeated corrections don't seem to be sufficient for it to learn. Overall it's an excellent feature but it just needs a little more tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    You can actually manage this already...settings --> languages and input --> predictions and corrections --> clear learned words.

Or

Settings --> languages and input --> spell check --> edit personal dictionary.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:08 PM
    You can actually manage this already...settings --> languages and input --> predictions and corrections --> clear learned words.

Or

Settings --> languages and input --> spell check --> edit personal dictionary.

Posted via CB10
    I think he would like no workarounds. BlackBerry seems to be the land of workarounds.

And no, even if you disable learn new words, some suggested words are not in the dictionary; and some words that I wished were suggested aren't, but are present in the dictionary .

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-11-14 10:14 PM
    Would be interested to have android kitkat runtime in the least and major improvements in camera and much more faster than 10.2.1...

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-02-15 10:18 AM
208 123 ...