When is the next leak coming out

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    LOL how would anyone here know that?

When is the next Earthquake in California going to happen?

Same answer.

Not trying to poke fun, it's just a ridiculous question to ask.

Posted via CB10
    paulwallace1234 and dibbis like this.
    12-19-14 01:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Soon mate.. soon..

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:48 AM
    I'm not really angry about 10.3.1 coming in February. I'm more angry about the fact that the Passport was released with a crappy OS which is obviously not optimized for the device. The jitters/hangups are too much for me to handle and I will not keep wiping my phone to get a couple of weeks of a smooth experience.

So release 10.3.1 in February, but it sure as hell better be a one smooth, refined, polished OS update.
    kiennt83 and slegros like this.
    12-19-14 02:16 AM
    Is it a rumor? Waiting for an official OS 10.3.1 for my Q10 so long, now it runs on Classic already. Don't make me wait more, dev
    12-19-14 02:17 AM
    I'm not really angry about 10.3.1 coming in February. I'm more angry about the fact that the Passport was released with a crappy OS which is obviously not optimized for the device. The jitters/hangups are too much for me to handle and I will not keep wiping my phone to get a couple of weeks of a smooth experience.

So release 10.3.1 in February, but it sure as hell better be a one smooth, refined, polished OS update.
    Especially for the limited wifi issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 02:18 AM
    BlackBerry 10.3.1 is not coming...!!
    Dats final.
    Go n buy a classic

Z10 From Incredible!! India!!
    vbdwork likes this.
    12-19-14 02:22 AM
    10.3.0 will not continue to exist in future releases. It was only beta testing software, 10.3.1 is what's coming to the passport next.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, it's production OS on Passport and Porsche (I believe).
    12-19-14 03:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Next year.
    12-19-14 03:24 AM
    My contract upgrade is at the start of Feb! Unfortunately I won't see 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 04:38 AM
    Very BIG mistake in my opinion too.
    12-19-14 05:09 AM
    I hope we will have an ”official” 10.3.1 when there will be an OTA update for the Classic just like we had Passport's 10.3.0 a few months ago.
    12-19-14 02:32 PM
    Saying "Android" got 2 updates in a year is a gross oversimplification of the situation

Posted via CB10
    I'm paraphrasing someone else here, also it's 2 from Google and modified by hardware manufacturers, better explanation I think?

I meant to say that the amount of updates we BlackBerry users had over 2 years are not bad as some are saying here.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 03:47 PM
    I do think that Blackberry should pull in release schedule since both passport and classic lunch already!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 07:35 AM
    Well let's look on the positive side, when 10.3 launches in Feb (hopefully) at least the build will be properly polished.

Looking for a build number of around 10.3.1.21xx

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    12-20-14 09:11 AM
    Well let's look on the positive side, when 10.3 launches in Feb (hopefully) at least the build will be properly polished.
    Yeah and how has that worked out for Passport so far? Late and still shipped with crappy OS. BB has not delivered anything of consequence on time yet.

The reason why people are angry over the 10.3 snub of old devices is because of the way they handled the entire situation. I'm a Z10 user, what do I upgrade to right now? My contract expired earlier this month.

BlackBerry doesn't release a new OS.
    BlackBerry doesn't release a new phone that I can UPGRADE to.

Passport and Classic do not meet most people's standards.
    Passport is just silly for anyone not viewing X-rays, or looking at graphs all day. Who actually needs a wide screen...? Not me, not most people - its sales speak for itself.
    Classic is also a low-end phone sold @ high price. Specs don't matter but they do matter to a point - Classic specs are not good enough.

So again, what do I do? Keep using Z10? That's fine but give me something to keep me interested - no relationship lasts on just "old times" ...
    slegros and hazary like this.
    12-20-14 03:52 PM
    So again, what do I do?
    The only option is to move to another platform. BlackBerry currently has no resources to design and manufacture more than 2 devices per year.
    12-20-14 04:09 PM
    I'm kinda confused... I read some other threads and people were saying that if you purchased your phone unlocked from blackberry or amazon then you would receive the update directly from blackberry rather than from your carrier, now they're saying it comes from the carriers, eh?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 04:18 PM
    The only option is to move to another platform. BlackBerry currently has no resources to design and manufacture more than 2 devices per year.
    Too bad I dislike using all other platforms. These are the reasons why people are fed up with BB.

I'm kinda confused... I read some other threads and people were saying that if you purchased your phone unlocked from blackberry or amazon then you would receive the update directly from blackberry rather than from your carrier, now they're saying it comes from the carriers, eh?

Posted via CB10
    BB gives carriers what they want to get on their good side. On the other hand, Apple says take it as it is, or we won't sell you our phones.

While it is possible for BB to release updates on their own, they won't because if they mess up (chances are high) then carriers can refuse connection to BB on their network...
    12-20-14 04:23 PM
    G.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 04:27 PM
    Too bad I dislike using all other platforms. These are the reasons why people are fed up with BB.
    Some people. I have no complaints from Z10 on 10.2.x OS. Everything works well. The apps I use have no issues, communications are perfect. Don't like the look of 10.3.x OS and I'm not going to update. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-20-14 05:30 PM
    Some people. I have no complaints from Z10 on 10.2.x OS. Everything works well. The apps I use have no issues, communications are perfect. Don't like the look of 10.3.x OS and I'm not going to update. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    With the later versions of 10.2.1 the OS is stable and perfectly functional. It lacks features that should be there and wouldn't be too hard to implement so I guess this is why some people get frustrated.

Unfortunately for you to get these features you'd have to also take the new UI.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-20-14 09:06 PM
    Guess you'll have to go back to a flip phone.

Posted from an ME173X
    12-20-14 09:33 PM
    Yeah and how has that worked out for Passport so far? Late and still shipped with crappy OS. BB has not delivered anything of consequence on time yet.

The reason why people are angry over the 10.3 snub of old devices is because of the way they handled the entire situation. I'm a Z10 user, what do I upgrade to right now? My contract expired earlier this month.

BlackBerry doesn't release a new OS.
    BlackBerry doesn't release a new phone that I can UPGRADE to.

Passport and Classic do not meet most people's standards.
    Passport is just silly for anyone not viewing X-rays, or looking at graphs all day. Who actually needs a wide screen...? Not me, not most people - its sales speak for itself.
    Classic is also a low-end phone sold @ high price. Specs don't matter but they do matter to a point - Classic specs are not good enough.

So again, what do I do? Keep using Z10? That's fine but give me something to keep me interested - no relationship lasts on just "old times" ...
    I hear your frustration., but as a Z30 user I am still quite happy with my phone on official OS 10.2.1. I'm sure we will see a Z50 mid next year, and you will get 10.3.1 in Feb to hold you over until then. Feb is not that far away.
    12-20-14 09:41 PM
    Unfortunately for you to get these features you'd have to also take the new UI.
    I've tried already 10.3.1.1154 leak and none of the new features worth upgrading for me. Also, none of the apps I use require 10.3.x OS version. Not to mention that some useful for me features are simply removed from 10.3.x, like tap screen to silent, touch anywhere to take picture and calendar agenda view.
    12-20-14 11:04 PM
166 ... 4567