I just cannot believe how in every thread where someone has a problem with their phone or talks about a bug on BB10 you all run and say that it's the users fault, or another company's fault or something like that. How do you expect BlackBerry to fix all the problems on BB10 phones if all you do is justify everything they do? And I know now you'll come and ask me what those problems are, I'll talk to you about the calling delay, the volume buttons, the outdated Facebook and Twitter,etc and you'll just tell me to restore my whole phone to fix something that other companies fix with software updates, so if you're going to say that, just don't.

If there's someone who thinks like this please answer and let's get BlackBerry to FIX this problems, let's not forget that they are just a company and that we are paying for this phones. And even if they are not in a good position now, they MUST fix this to their costumers.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 02:42 PM
    I've tweaked the thread title to better reflect your comments, and to avoid unnecessary comments from others.
    12-15-15 03:00 PM
    For sure Facebook is crap and must be fixed asap!

Posted via Z30
    12-15-15 03:51 PM
    I sort of agree. Now that BB10 is arguably entering maintenance mode, they will have more time to fix bugs and update apps like FB/Linkedin/Twitter. I have a few bugs of my own as well (random reboots every three days maybe) which I would very much like to see fixed.
    So let's start a thread which is clear and precise. We know people from BlackBerry come on Crackberry regularly, so let's make it concise so they can not lose their time.
    OP, I suggest you update your first post or create a new one. I suggest we follow the following format for bugs reports:
    - Description of bug or request (eg random reboot; I want linkedin updated)
    - Email address of a few people who have got the error, so they can be contacted and send logs.
    - Recurrence of bug (every X hours or days).

(I looked around but can't see of any similar thread).

Priv is for Privacy, and BB is for Bad Business
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-15-15 03:56 PM
    I would love a new fb app or the one we have now fixed. I cannot see a post from the hub very annoying. I get the notification that one of my friends shared a post. When I click on it, it say "the post could not be loaded "

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:53 PM
    All I want is small things, like updating the Twitter app with the no-character limit in DMs, (Passport) shortcuts in various apps that currently lack it like Twitter, BB's Weather app, etc. And system-wide (Passport) shortcuts for copy/paste. And shortcut assigning for websites you've put on the home screen would be ace as well. And a little bit of a better look and feel to Foursquare app.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-16-15 01:16 AM
    The three main social apps should be fixed, as stated by others: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

Some might say "BlackBerry is for business only". It's time to wake up and notice that those three apps are used for business and government purposes.

I work as an advisor in the Mexican Senate and have seen at least two senators and one high ranking official using a Passport. I'm an advanced user and can tweak stuff to get those social apps and others (android apks); but senators are not gonna bother with this, and trust me, they sure use Facebook and Twitter to reach a wider audience and LinkedIn to connect with other politicians, I've seen it first hand.

I hope BlackBerry updates these apps. For Facebook I'm thankful Nemory is working on an alternative, Twitter has Blaq and Twittly at least. But LinkedIn has always given trouble and now it's crashing on my Passport.

Another app which should be taken under account is Periscope, again, thankfully Nemory is working on something. I've seen several senators broadcasting on it, btw.

I know BB 10 is going into maintenance mode, but come on, if BlackBerry wants to continue providing a decent experience for business and governments, they cannot overlook the "social" side of communication.

The Priv is not the magical answer to everything. For instance, it's not even for sale down here with carriers, so if big shots in government want something solved right away, they'll definitely switch to IOS or other Android devices, not the Priv. If BlackBerry wants to take care of their business and government clients, they better fix essential social communication apps on BB10, this is a no brainer.

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    12-27-15 09:25 PM
    BlackBerry software like all software under development has issues.

Certainly some issues will be user error but not all.

Does BlackBerry have a formal process for users to upload logs or report issues on BB10?

They should add some type of data collection mechanism so they can quickly identify user issues. Assuming they don't already have this in place.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-27-15 09:44 PM
    I sort of agree. Now that BB10 is arguably entering maintenance mode, they will have more time to fix bugs and update apps like FB/Linkedin/Twitter. I have a few bugs of my own as well (random reboots every three days maybe) which I would very much like to see fixed.
    So let's start a thread which is clear and precise. We know people from BlackBerry come on Crackberry regularly, so let's make it concise so they can not lose their time.
    OP, I suggest you update your first post or create a new one. I suggest we follow the following format for bugs reports:
    - Description of bug or request (eg random reboot; I want linkedin updated)
    - Email address of a few people who have got the error, so they can be contacted and send logs.
    - Recurrence of bug (every X hours or days).

(I looked around but can't see of any similar thread).

Priv is for Privacy, and BB is for Bad Business
    No one really seems to care. OP, do you want to try to change things or just sit around and complain ?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 08:04 AM
    In my opinion, you have to assume BB10 will remain much like it is until it disappears into the sunset. If the device is not workable for you, then move on to the Priv or some other device. No use waiting for something that will not come.
    12-28-15 08:24 AM
    I don't know about that. I recently filed a bug report with BlackBerry which is being worked. The las one I filed was fixed.

Certainly complaining on Crackberry won't get things fixed, but properly reporting issues through established channels still works.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    ChrisLeNeve and BBHermes like this.
    12-28-15 11:33 AM
    I don't know about that. I recently filed a bug report with BlackBerry which is being worked. The las one I filed was fixed.

Certainly complaining on Crackberry won't get things fixed, but properly reporting issues through established channels still works.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Good to know. What are the established channels you speak of? Also, you aren't on a Priv by any chance, are you ?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 12:10 PM
    Good to know. What are the established channels you speak of? Also, you aren't on a Priv by any chance, are you ?

Posted via CB10
    Gods no, I wouldn't carry a Priv on a bet. Check out my sig.

Bugs should be properly documented and reported through their Jira site. It takes more work than just posting "me too" to a form, but it gets action.
    12-28-15 03:24 PM

Bugs should be properly documented and reported through their Jira site. It takes more work than just posting "me too" to a form, but it gets action.
    What sig?
    12-28-15 03:34 PM
    couple post above
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-28-15 03:35 PM

Richard Buckley, you are talking about this: https://www.blackberry.com/jira ?

I got this:
    "I recommend reaching out to a technical support team for help with this issue. They may be able to help resolve this for you. Technical support is not available using this system (Issue Tracker). It is intended to be used by developers to report issues with BlackBerry development tools and APIs.

Please use one of the support options below to reach an expert who can assist you:

- If your BlackBerry was purchased from a carrier please contact them for technical support. They can escalate to BlackBerry if required.
    - If you purchased your device directly from BlackBerry (BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More) you can reach our support team using the contact information on this page (be sure to select your country to get the appropriate number) https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=hl8BqYag
    - Alternatively, you can use the BlackBerry Support Forums here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-Support-Forums/ct-p/GeneralSupportForums"

All these links is like banging in to the wall. It looks like to contact technical support is mission impossible..
    12-28-15 04:33 PM
    Richard Buckley, you are talking about this: https://www.blackberry.com/jira ?

I got this:
    "I recommend reaching out to a technical support team for help with this issue. They may be able to help resolve this for you. Technical support is not available using this system (Issue Tracker). It is intended to be used by developers to report issues with BlackBerry development tools and APIs.

Please use one of the support options below to reach an expert who can assist you:

- If your BlackBerry was purchased from a carrier please contact them for technical support. They can escalate to BlackBerry if required.
    - If you purchased your device directly from BlackBerry (BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More) you can reach our support team using the contact information on this page (be sure to select your country to get the appropriate number) https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ML-Q2CVb
    - Alternatively, you can use the BlackBerry Support Forums here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-Support-Forums/ct-p/GeneralSupportForums"

All these links is like banging in to the wall. It looks like to contact technical support is mission impossible..
    Then you didn't provide a detailed enough report that demonstrats clearly that there is a systemic issue. This usually takes the form of a proceedure that reliably results in the subject misbehavior. The Jira system is not for helping people use their devices, it is for reporting bugs. Members of Crackberry often complain about things, but rarely provide enough information to actually isolate the bug so it can be studied.

See this one: https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-3027 I was able to reproduce the error from a good description by a user suffering from it, file a report and the bug was fixed in 10.3.2

This latest one https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-3325 I was able to reproduce the problem, again from a good description of a user, and file a report. I intitially go the same response as you because Mark could not reproduce it. However, I was able to provide aditional evidence so that he is now looking into it.

Post a link to your issue report. If I can revive it I will.
    12-28-15 05:49 PM