First the rumors then the question by CB & now the rumor/hard truth about the Android base device, Prague. I can literally see BlackBerry dying not as a company thought but it's name will be devalued & this time among it's own loyal users. (at least for many of them)

Anyways, that's not why I created this thread. Prague is happening for sure. Now what it will bring BlackBerry is absolutely and literally "nothing". It'll be like BlackBerry releasing another BlackBerry OS device.

Now that's because BlackBerry won't advertise that phone just like it never advertise the Q10, Q5, Z 10, Z30.. I can't say about other countries though but in India, there is not a single newspaper ad about any BlackBerry device forget TV. Whereas I see an Android or Apple advertisement daily. People are aware about Android & Apple & these are the same people who feel BlackBerry is dead.

When Prague will be released & as usual few people will know about it, the ones who buy it will laugh that finally BlackBerry had to accept Android and everything, thus de valuing the brand.

Before the Prague BlackBerry should've tried advertising for at least a year and see if there's improvement at all. In a country like mine, people believe in ads more than anything else. So BlackBerry should give it a try before fully accepting Android.

Posted via CB, using a Q5
    Meshdow likes this.
    06-21-15 01:46 PM
    Absolutely agree with you, here no one knows or had their hand on bb10, they just check what they see, no ads here in India, no. Newspaper ads... lol not even the BlackBerry distributor of India has ever give a thought on advertisement, bb10 is a strong OS well build, new, but getting Android on BlackBerry device is just like ditching your loyal customers who were with them thick or thin.
    06-21-15 02:05 PM
    A lot of people that I know choose Apple products because they can go to an Apple store not only to get them (cash&contract) but for support and warranty issues. Maybe this is something that Blackberry should consider?

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    06-22-15 02:43 AM
    A lot of people that I know choose Apple products because they can go to an Apple store not only to get them (cash&contract) but for support and warranty issues. Maybe this is something that Blackberry should consider?

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    A physical store is quite expensive though.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 06:34 AM