Now I use my z10 for work I rely on BlackBerry maps. 1 issue when someone phones the map keeps disappearing and the phone app takes over the screen, I swipe it up and maximise maps but it comes back, on windows the phone app stayed minimsed so i could follow my route and still talk!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    10-28-15 02:35 AM
    In your application permissions under security and privacy. Do you have the map app function to know when your on a phone call, and to run when minimized. If so I think the directions will still issue a voice command while you are on the phone call.

I'm not positive as I have never had this happen. I guess I have been lucky or just not that popular

Posted from my awesome Q10
    10-28-15 11:23 AM
    Hi I've finally had a go at altering the permissions (sorry!) changed it so the maps no longer knows when I'm on a call but no good. When a call comes in it tales over the screen so I have to swipe it out of the way and bring maps back and do the same again when the call ends.
    This is a bit inconvenient not to mention illegal in the UK! Anyone got any further ideas apart from a seperate satnav or go back to my Lumia?

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    01-22-16 11:34 AM