View Poll Results: Do you want to see all of the mentioned features added to the next update of BB Maps?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES and don't make us wait too long!

6 100.00%
  • No, I give up waiting and will buy a different phone

0 0%
    Don't forget the ability to search directions between two points that are not your current location. Sometimes I search directions ahead of my travel time. I think that's fairly normal, but right now I can only get directions with my current location as the starting point.
    Ingris, this function is already there, thankfully. Once you search for location maps will present you a black label with the location's name and a triangle on the right. If you press that triangle the maps will immediately calculate the route from your current location to the found location. But if you need to change the starting point do this: click on black label anywhere but the triangle - you will see another screen with options, now press menu button (3 dots) and choose "Plan Route", there will be another screen where you can set your starting point as well as many other options like avoid tolls, etc.
    08-01-13 09:26 PM
    Ingris, this function is already there, thankfully. Once you search for location maps will present you a black label with the location's name and a triangle on the right. If you press that triangle the maps will immediately calculate the route from your current location to the found location. But if you need to change the starting point do this: click on black label anywhere but the triangle - you will see another screen with options, now press menu button (3 dots) and choose "Plan Route", there will be another screen where you can set your starting point as well as many other options like avoid tolls, etc.
    Yes, I see how this is a work around, but in my opinion I should be able to just open maps and have an immediate menu option such as "route" or "plan" whereby I can simply plunk In my point A to point B without having to jump through extra uneccessary steps. This is a basic function of maps that shouldn't be hidden or bogged down with extra steps

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:02 AM
    Are there any plans or rumors for BB to develop a Waze like capability? {call it "Blaze" ha-ha}. After looking at the Waze web page a Waze capability for the Q10 is almost there. Can BB develop a capability where the BB community can provide near real time feedback of road conditions to other BB users? The screeshots show the traffic flow, represented in a color code (Green, Yellow or Red). How are these road conditions reported (the path) and end up as a display on my cell phone, is it: DOT (traffic cam), news agencies, other 3rd party reports, etc.? Can this information path be edited / augmented ?
    08-02-13 12:48 PM
    Are there any plans or rumors for BB to develop a Waze like capability? {call it "Blaze" ha-ha}. After looking at the Waze web page a Waze capability for the Q10 is almost there. Can BB develop a capability where the BB community can provide near real time feedback of road conditions to other BB users? The screeshots show the traffic flow, represented in a color code (Green, Yellow or Red). How are these road conditions reported (the path) and end up as a display on my cell phone, is it: DOT (traffic cam), news agencies, other 3rd party reports, etc.? Can this information path be edited / augmented ?
    Seems made for BBM connected maps, don't you think?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:20 PM
    I miss the whole maps application

BlackBerry Maps: Missing Features Requests, Bugs. BlackBerry Management Listen!-img_00000016.png

Jordan

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1
    08-03-13 06:32 PM
30 12