How do you sync outlook to BB10???
    03-05-13 02:20 PM
    Unfortunately you can't at the moment, not directly anyway.

Best options is to sync your outlook to a cloud service like outlook.com and then sync your phone to that.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 02:23 PM
    Really.
    That's not even funny.
    It seems BB10 is in many ways a step backwards. (Only 9 speed dial options?!) With my old BB desktop, Synch wasn't an issue. I don't know how many business types that Blackberry is supposedly marketing this system for give a damn whether or not music synchs, but you can bet there's many more that care if their Outlook contact list does.
    03-05-13 02:34 PM
    Not to worry but the next Link update is supposed to 'recover' the ability to sync with Outlook. The masses have spoken and that is the indication I am hearing from Blackberry through the BB Beta site. Soon...... Very soooooooooooon. Sooner than you think.

Now, that said. I was one of the 'disappointed' Outlook types that wanted the 'old desktop manager' back. That is until I began to sync directly with Outlook.com and now I have the ability to make a change on my Z10, Playbook, PC or laptop and contacts, calendar, tasks (through calendar tasks) all get upgraded at the same time. Its been wonderful and 'cutting' the symbolic cord has given me a sense of freedom the likes I have not experienced using smartphone(s) and even going back to my old Palm Pilot days.

You never know, you may like it so much you never go back to being �corded�. Take the blue pill
    03-05-13 02:48 PM
    I don't follow how outlook.com works, does it sync with outlook on your desktop? Then bb10 syncs with outlook.com?
    03-12-13 02:38 PM
    There's obviously a web interface to outlook.com, and there is a connector available from msft to sync desktop outlook (for those that use it) with outlook.com, and bb10 syncs wirelessly to outlook.com
    03-12-13 03:14 PM
    Now, that said. I was one of the 'disappointed' Outlook types that wanted the 'old desktop manager' back. That is until I began to sync directly with Outlook.com and now I have the ability to make a change on my Z10, Playbook, PC or laptop and contacts, calendar, tasks (through calendar tasks) all get upgraded at the same time. Its been wonderful and 'cutting' the symbolic cord has given me a sense of freedom the likes I have not experienced using smartphone(s) and even going back to my old Palm Pilot days.
    What are you using to sync your PC Outlook with Outlook.com contacts, calendar, and tasks?
    03-12-13 08:17 PM
    What are you using to sync your PC Outlook with Outlook.com contacts, calendar, and tasks?
    Go to Microsoft website and download a small file that sets up Outlook to sync with Outlook com

I think the URL Is on the Crackberry Forums site too. Do a search for it here first (outlook sync with outlook.com)
    Edward in Toronto likes this.
    03-12-13 08:24 PM
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/o...010222518.aspx

I can't say I'm pleased with it. I've found it to be slow and finicky, but others have found it to be fine. This combined with other contact issues have been driving me insane so this is a sore point with me.

Posted via CB10
    Edward in Toronto likes this.
    03-12-13 10:41 PM