09-01-14 09:20 PM
60 123
tools
    I have yet to be able to do a back up with link. It fails at a randomly at a different percentage every time I do it lol.
    04-16-13 07:26 PM
    It would be great if an update to Link were to be leaked. I'd like to be able to backup my Z10.
    04-22-13 07:41 AM
    Not sure if its an issue with windows 8 but getting so many connectivity issues!
    02-23-14 08:20 PM
    BlackBerry Link sucks, like a lot. People criticize the Windows 8 Phone Metro App, but that one is miles ahead of BlackBerry link. It consumes a lot of resources, it does a half-*** job, and if it works one time there's no guarantee it's going to work the next time. Every time they update it I think it won't suck, but nope, they can't fix that. I get the problems BlackBerry faces with U.S. carriers and how that's not something they can control, but they can control BlackBerry Link to not suck. I tried syncing my photos once and I though "Hmmm it could work." Then I tried it the next time and it sucked. So no, in the mean time I do mass storage mode.
    02-23-14 10:37 PM
    it isn't perfect just yet but each update has come a long way from the first version. I use Link for backups and syncing. I only have some issues with music syncing. Picture and videos sync perfectly. Most connectivity issues I had before were with Windows 8. Also the Z10 gave trouble whereas the Q10 connected everytime. I don't know why. Either way I use Link a lot more now then I used to. Hoping it rounds itself out soon and gets as good as Desktop Manager.
    02-24-14 12:43 AM
    I'm using BB Link for Mac and it is perfect. Even before the update I got a few days before, calender was syncing properly. Even my entry into BB Travel got nicely updated in Mac and when I opened Mac, my travel itinerary was right there. (Tho i don't know the medium either web or wi-fi)

Before leaving for business trip, just synced some collection of music and documents without hassles (If you turn on wi-fi sync, these get synced if both device's wi-fi is on). Give some time to sync if large data is getting transferred.
    02-24-14 03:00 AM
    I just received an update for 10.2.1 build 10...and now it is syncing and everything perfectly!! keep it up BB
    02-24-14 12:36 PM
    I just received an update for 10.2.1 build 10...and now it is syncing and everything perfectly!! keep it up BB
    An update on what?
    Link?
    Please clarify.
    I am on the latest version of link that got updated done data ago and it sucks.
    A) no auto backup schedule. It's there but I have to initiate it manually and
    B) ms outlook sync is a pain in the b...

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    02-24-14 10:29 PM
    As the OP I feel like I should say Link works pretty damn well now and it seems all of the kinks were ironed out.
    03-25-14 12:22 AM
    Yep. Still stinks. Too slow. UI is like something out of the stone age. Tried to backup blackberry tonight. It just hung and didn't go anywhere. Good part is that I don't use if very often. Bad part is that my various blackberries are rarely backed up. (Which may result in a bit of lost data tonight. Nothing serious, but inconvenient.)
    It seems like a fairly simple bit of programming and one completely under blackberries control.
    09-01-14 09:20 PM
60 123