For the life of me, I can not get BlackBerry Link desktop software to work anymore. It worked flawlessly up until about two weeks ago. Now when I click on the shortcut, it just sits and does nothing. I did a complete uninstall, reboot and then reinstall of the Link desktop software. My BlackBerry Desktop ver 7 is now also having issues coming up with errors. I turned off USB mas storage mode... still no luck. Link simply will not load up when clicked... I have had both working flawlessly, but I am beginning to wonder if the update to Link and the Z10 caused an issue? I am running Windows 7 Pro. Before anyone says, no I don't want to perform a roll back because I will lose other things set up on my PC as I like them. Anyone have any ideas or experiencing same? If it wasn't for the LOST FEATURES of BlackBerry Protect (READ - NO MORE BACKUP VIA PROTECT) I wouldn't need the Link desktop software.

Help and ideas appreciated.
    03-25-13 12:02 PM
    i am having similar problems. i deleted and reinstalled Link but when i click on the link a message box asks if i want it to be able to change files on my computer. From that point it takes between 3 - 5 minutes before it pops open. it works very slowly and won't recognize my BBid on sign in. it say to check network connection and retry but i am connected to internet and nothing happens when i hit retry.

Is there a way to back out of this version 10.1.17 to an older one that seemed to work?
    04-21-13 06:22 PM