I don't like Link (and didn't like its predesessor) and see little value of it.
    But I love Blend and use it almost daily on my desktop and laptop without problems. Sometimes - very rare - connection drops. Otherwise - no issues I can remember.
    Wish it has more functionality and better support of non Latin fonts.
    widderschynnes likes this.
    11-03-15 02:08 PM
    I haven't had a problem with either. Think Blend is a great idea.

Posted via CB10
    widderschynnes likes this.
    11-03-15 07:08 PM
    I wanted to try blend so how does it work with a tablet do I need to download anything on my tablet first? It's a android galaxy tablet and I'm using a z10

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    11-03-15 07:11 PM
    I happen to love Blend and use it all day, every day.

As for Link, I've never had good luck with it but luckily do not need it.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 posted via CB10
    11-03-15 07:14 PM
    I always had good luck with link until a few weeks ago when it quit working after upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, and of course I found out after a security swipe and couldn't reload anything back on my Z30 . I was not happy. Managed to get about 80% of my contacts back by switching them from my Z10.
    So to this day I cant get Link to open, windows comes up and says link quit working.
    11-03-15 07:27 PM
    I always had good luck with link until a few weeks ago when it quit working after upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, and of course I found out after a security swipe and couldn't reload anything back on my Z30 . I was not happy. Managed to get about 80% of my contacts back by switching them from my Z10.
    So to this day I cant get Link to open, windows comes up and says link quit working.
    Did you uninstall and download Blend for the full bundle including the latest drivers?
    11-03-15 09:29 PM
    Did you uninstall and download Blend for the full bundle including the latest drivers?
    yes I did. according to Windows the program is incompatible with windows 10
    11-04-15 04:47 AM
    yes I did. according to Windows the program is incompatible with windows 10
    It's definitely something wrong on your end because link and blend are both working flawlessly on my Windows 10 desktop.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:41 AM
    Both have always performed flawlessly for me.

I think the issue is your Mac/PC or your settings. Stop blaming everybody but yourself.

Posted via CB10
    are you using it on a mac or pc? im talking about a mac not a windows
    11-07-15 05:00 PM
    I am obviously not part of "everyone". I use Blend everyday and have had no issue with it or Link (when I have used to backup or switch phones or do updates).

Don Diego endorses the Zed and wields a Silver.
    11-07-15 10:27 PM
    As the OP stated, I have never had good luck on the MAC. Link and the pre BB10 predecessor has always been dodgy at best for me and the Macs.

PC is better, but definitely not smooth, as I have noted elsewhere.

I think, as I have noted elsewhere, software interface on the desktop is an area that BB needed to, and continues to need to, focus on and make it "bomb proof", "boiler plate", "user friendly" and sexy.
    11-08-15 08:18 AM
    It's definitely something wrong on your end because link and blend are both working flawlessly on my Windows 10 desktop.

Posted via CB10
    Mine always did until it quit working , and needed it the most.
    11-08-15 08:32 AM
    Amazing how the need to say anything, trumps the ability to say something relevant.

This about MAC, not PC!

All Hail Thorsten. Mother and Father of my Beloved Z10.
    11-08-15 11:38 AM
    No

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.1.1779)
    11-08-15 04:08 PM
    For me Blend is working great.
    In my opinion the only and worst issue with Link is the synchronization with Outlook. We have so many customers complaining about that, very very horrible! Everybody who worked the synchronization with the good old Desktop Software knows what I mean - that was awesome...

It was awesome until ActiveSync and POP email going away made it unnecessary for a lot of people.

There are some stalwarts out there who still use it, but at this point I think the issue is in Outlook more than Link.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 09:22 PM
    No problem on Mac

Yeah
    11-11-15 01:04 PM
41 12