Upgraded to newest BBLink and all my remote devices show as on-line on my Z10.

However, the 2 PCs I upgraded the shared folders no longer appear. I just get a big white screen.

I have rebooted both PCs and Z10 and still no folders showing.

I removed and re-added folders and still a blank list.

Has anyone else lost access to shared folders on remote PCs and if so have you figured out how to regain access. I may simply uninstall this new version and go back to the prior release unless someone else has found a trick to resolve this issue.

Hopefully I am not doing anything wrong but both devices were accessible from my Z10 prior to upgrading and both were lost after the upgrade to this version of BBLink.
    09-18-13 06:02 PM
    Any firewall?

<Zedding since the beginning>
    09-18-13 06:03 PM
    Upgraded to newest BBLink and all my remote devices show as on-line on my Z10.

However, the 2 PCs I upgraded the shared folders no longer appear. I just get a big white screen.

I have rebooted both PCs and Z10 and still no folders showing.

I removed and re-added folders and still a blank list.

Has anyone else lost access to shared folders on remote PCs and if so have you figured out how to regain access. I may simply uninstall this new version and go back to the prior release unless someone else has found a trick to resolve this issue.

Hopefully I am not doing anything wrong but both devices were accessible from my Z10 prior to upgrading and both were lost after the upgrade to this version of BBLink.

I had the exact same issue yesterday when I upgraded Link. Problem persisted all yesterday and today. However, I resolved it. What I did was uninstall Link, and reinstalled it. When I uninstalled it, I chose the option to not remember any user settings. Not sure if that made a difference or not, but after I reinstalled it, I added the folders I wanted and they showed up on my Z10.
    09-18-13 10:46 PM
    Thanks for the replys, much appreciated.

I should have mentioned that access via WiFi works just fine. The problem is over cellular. I definitely have the "Blackberry Link" On as well the "Use Mobile Network" On.

Oddly today, from my Z10 I can now see the folders on one of 2 of the PCs. All that was done was a reboot due to a different s/w product I had installed on that PC.

So I rebooted the other PC but no dice still no folders showing.

So oddly enough, one of the PCs has resolved itself and I haven't made any changes on my Z10 or to any Blackberry s/w on the PC that is now working.

trinichindian Firewall s/w and rules haven't changed in years and both PCs and previous version of link work just fine.
    u4ria I will perform a clean uninstall on the PC still posing problems and re-install.

It is very odd that both PCs work fine with WiFi but only one of the PCs is accessible and I can see the folders over the cellular network. That is the only outstanding problem that I have.

Will update this thread for the benefit of others if I make any progress.
    09-19-13 01:00 PM