I love blackberry and people who have this app as well love blackberry but you have started going downhill lately, after you released 10.3.2.2876 android apps are not getting deleted, we remove them from the app section but it is still there in the android runtime. Many people are suffering from this issue. Please don't regret this message. I hope that you will give a software update that resolves this certain issue which is bothering us.
    Thanking you again for your excellent smartphones.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 02:03 AM
    Once you delete an app, why do you look to see if its really deleted? Can't you just amuse yourself with native apps and forget about the android apps?
    01-30-16 02:23 AM
    Once you delete an app, why do you look to see if its really deleted? Can't you just amuse yourself with native apps and forget about the android apps?
    U see I only have 14 gigs left with me so how the hell do you expect me to amuse myself with native apps that take more space. And for your kind information I am talking to Blackberry not a person from Los Angeles and even if you want to talk,talk something useful.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 06:50 AM
    U see I only have 14 gigs left with me so how the hell do you expect me to amuse myself with native apps that take more space. And for your kind information I am talking to Blackberry not a person from Los Angeles and even if you want to talk,talk something useful.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10

You're talking to a company on a community forum?

As for "even if you want to talk, talk something useful"

Have some manners, Denise has the freedom to express her opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Aaron Marcinkowski and raino like this.
    01-30-16 06:53 AM
    And 14 GB? You can fit films on that, moaning about native Apps been a little bit bigger? LOL

Posted via CB10
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    01-30-16 06:54 AM
    You're talking to a company on a community forum?

As for "even if you want to talk, talk something useful"

Have some manners, Denise has the freedom to express her opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Am really sorry for my misbehaviour but if he couldn't help then why did he even comment?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 07:48 AM
    Regardless of manners he still presents a valid point and problem and am glad he let us know.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 07:49 AM
    And 14 GB? You can fit films on that, moaning about native Apps been a little bit bigger? LOL

Posted via CB10
    U see I like downloading many apps and games on my phone like coc (clash of clans if u don't know) and Skype etc now tell me how do I find a native app for coc??so I download apps like Aptoide,mobogenie etc. And if I have to delete something how can I with this problem
    And u say about films...u talking like we can fit a whole theatre in that. In 14 gigs we can fit 11hrs and 26 mins max. Which means watching all transformers movies (this could even add up more!!).

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 07:54 AM
    U see I like downloading many apps and games on my phone like coc (clash of clans if u don't know) and Skype etc now tell me how do I find a native app for coc??so I download apps like Aptoide,mobogenie etc. And if I have to delete something how can I with this problem
    And u say about films...u talking like we can fit a whole theatre in that. In 14 gigs we can fit 11hrs and 26 mins max. Which means watching all transformers movies (this could even add up more!!).

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I have Clash of Clans.

Matter of the fact is, BB broke the runtime by accident and been rude to a member and complaining on here won't make a difference; they know about it.
    01-30-16 09:12 AM
    Yeah I have Clash of Clans.

Matter of the fact is, BB broke the runtime by accident and been rude to a member and complaining on here won't make a difference; they know about it.
    Yup. And they are hopefully getting 2879 ready

Posted via CB10
    1raygin likes this.
    01-30-16 09:42 AM
    Yup. And they are hopefully getting 2879 ready

Posted via CB10
    I never actually updated to the broken runtime, there was a installation glitch and it failed #lucky
    01-30-16 10:01 AM
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    *gets popcorn*
    01-30-16 11:05 AM
    I never actually updated to the broken runtime, there was a installation glitch and it failed #lucky
    That is a bonus. When I updated via Darcys tools I just excluded the new runtime. It was soo nice and easy lol

Posted via CB10
    1raygin likes this.
    01-30-16 02:33 PM
    If it was that big of a problem, you'd take the literal 5 minutes to find the thread with the previous Android runtime (posted by Conite), find sachesi download and load the files on your BlackBerry.

Literally 5 minutes or less.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 04:41 PM
    *gets popcorn*
    And nachos

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 08:18 PM
    I suggest along with the nachos, you visit this thread and download the appropriate files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/

BB is aware of the issue but have chosen to wait till they release a version of 10.3.3.xxxxx to fix it. Which is poor behavior but that is what it is.
    ams083 and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-31-16 08:52 PM
    I download apps like Aptoide,mobogenie etc. And if I have to delete something how can I with this problem
    Dude I can tell you seriously that no one took you seriously because you have 'mobogenie' on your phone.
    Ferchrisake, mobogenie !!
    ams083 likes this.
    02-01-16 02:00 AM
    Dude I can tell you seriously that no one took you seriously because you have 'mobogenie' on your phone.
    Ferchrisake, mobogenie !!
    Dude I get paid apps like monument Valley free in that

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 10:25 AM
    I suggest along with the nachos, you visit this thread and download the appropriate files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/

BB is aware of the issue but have chosen to wait till they release a version of 10.3.3.xxxxx to fix it. Which is poor behavior but that is what it is.
    Thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 10:26 AM
    This thread has attitude problems.

Issue resolved, discussion terminated
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-01-16 11:13 AM