Hi! today i have a problem, my blackberry id is not working in phone, when i turn on PC, and try to login in website my BB ID, say my account not exist

I register my account again... but my phone dont recognize the account... because my device is not linked anymore

Sorry my english... i dont know what to do

Thanks
    10-30-21 04:45 PM
    Hi! today i have a problem, my blackberry id is not working in phone, when i turn on PC, and try to login in website my BB ID, say my account not exist

I register my account again... but my phone dont recognize the account... because my device is not linked anymore

Sorry my english... i dont know what to do

Thanks
    Did you accidentally delete that account?
    Do you still have access to the email associated with the account? If you don't then possibly another person could have deleted it.
    10-30-21 08:56 PM
    Did you accidentally delete that account?
    Do you still have access to the email associated with the account? If you don't then possibly another person could have deleted it.
    No, i did not delete my account, i use for years without problem. Yes, i have access to my email, and no, nobody delete my account. My wife or kids dont even have a idea what a blackberry is

Just, dissapear from one day to other

Now i need to know what to do, i dont care at all about the ID, i dont use anymore,since BB world is good for nothing

But i have use my passport and Q10 for lonmg time, and if only way is to sideload a firmware, will be a pain to recover all my data

I read in the forum, anyways the ID server will shutdown soon, then anyways, i will need to wipe my BB to remove the ID?

Thanks
    10-31-21 04:42 AM
    I read in the forum, anyways the ID server will shutdown soon, then anyways, i will need to wipe my BB to remove the ID?

Thanks
    Yes. And then setup your phone without ID. If you live somewhere where 2g network is still present you should be OK for calling, texting and using BB native apps. If you live somewhere where 2g/3g is shutting down this year, say goodbye to your phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-21 02:31 PM
    Yes. And then setup your phone without ID. If you live somewhere where 2g network is still present you should be OK for calling, texting and using BB native apps. If you live somewhere where 2g/3g is shutting down this year, say goodbye to your phone.

Posted via CB10
    Still keep in mind that once without BBID there are still potential situations and features lost. The end is near either way so phone shouldn't be depended on as primary only device.
    10-31-21 03:06 PM
    Still keep in mind that once without BBID there are still potential situations and features lost. The end is near either way so phone shouldn't be depended on as primary only device.
    They are already lost since BB phones are EOL.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-21 04:57 PM
    Ok, then sadly i will need to sideload a new firmware in my passport and Q10 and start again, and do the trick of repeat a login with a valid ID, to disable protect, because i can disable if my account not exist anymore

Ok, i think this will be good for me, is this not happen, i never read the forum about ID shutdown

Posted via CB10
    Here in spain, orange say 2G network will remain until 2025, and 3G maybe longer, but others say 3G will shutdown in 2024. My operator, Lycamobile, use orange network, i think will have 2G/3G until 2025+

In phonehouse still sell 2G phones
    10-31-21 05:41 PM
    Here in spain, orange say 2G network will remain until 2025, and 3G maybe longer, but others say 3G will shutdown in 2024. My operator, Lycamobile, use orange network, i think will have 2G/3G until 2025+

Same here in Czech Republic. 2g until 2025. I hope I can use my Passport as long as someone sell 5g phone with qwerty. Maybe on kickstarter, who knows. Time will tell. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-21 06:03 PM
    Ok, then sadly i will need to sideload a new firmware in my passport and Q10 and start again, and do the trick of repeat a login with a valid ID, to disable protect, because i can disable if my account not exist anymore

Ok, i think this will be good for me, is this not happen, i never read the forum about ID shutdown

Install the firmware, but don't bother signing in with a new or existing BBID.... use your phone without a BBID, as that's what you'll be doing in a few months anyway.
    11-01-21 07:05 AM
    thanks to all reply

finally i sideload new firmware in my passport, bypass the protection and recover backups

im writing from my passport

thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-02-21 06:27 PM
    thanks to all reply

finally i sideload new firmware in my passport, bypass the protection and recover backups

im writing from my passport

thanks

Posted via CB10

Then you set it up with your BBID again?
    11-03-21 07:40 AM
    Then you set it up with your BBID again?
    No, without ID. I did same for my Q10 too

I erase my BB ID account too

Posted via CB10
    11-03-21 12:02 PM
    No, without ID. I did same for my Q10 too

I erase my BB ID account too

Posted via CB10
    Oh, backup wasn't with Link then.
    11-03-21 12:06 PM
    [QUOTE=conite;13605033]Oh, backup wasn't with Link then.[/QUOTE

Never used link, and really, did not know exist until few month ago, after YEARS of using blackberry phones
    11-03-21 02:20 PM

Never used link, and really, did not know exist until few month ago, after YEARS of using blackberry phones
    Understood. Just explains how you were able to do a "restore" without a BBID.
    11-03-21 02:28 PM
    Understood. Just explains how you were able to do a "restore" without a BBID.
    sideload the bar, install the apk, create email accounts, and copy everything from microsd again
    11-03-21 04:31 PM
    sideload the bar, install the apk, create email accounts, and copy everything from microsd again
    Yes. However I would refer to that as "setting up from scratch" as opposed to a restore.
    11-03-21 04:35 PM