So now Hub is available for all android devices ... Chen is doing the right thing, he is converting the BlackBerry into a software Co. Because he won't get succeeds in Hardware Division. Totally upset with BlackBerry specially Chen. Fire him but it's too late.

Now why people will buy BlackBerry android or bb10 devices when the best features of #BB10 is avaliable on any android devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 01:31 PM
    So now Hub is available for all android devices ... Chen is doing the right thing, he is converting the BlackBerry into a software Co. Because he won't get succeeds in Hardware Division. Totally upset with BlackBerry specially Chen. Fire him but it's too late.

Now why people will buy BlackBerry android or bb10 devices when the best features of #BB10 is avaliable on any android devices.

Posted via CB10
    Not all Android devices. More like 15.2 percent of Android devices lol.
    Last edited by goku_vegeta; 08-03-16 at 02:39 PM.
    08-03-16 01:39 PM
    Not available for my Moto G 4 currently (Android 6.01) in UK.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-03-16 01:43 PM
    Not all Android devices. More like 13.5 percent of Android devices lol.
    Lol yeah only Marshmallow phones

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 01:44 PM
    Well don't be sad bruh! Let's face it, they are moving onto become a complete software services company. After all, they have a business to run. But I really wish they could stay in the hardware game. Sad times ahead!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 02:00 PM
    So is this new Hub+ suite of apps for Marshmallow devices replicate exactly the beloved Hub on BlackBerry 10 phones? The suite seems to compete directly with or supplant Cobalt's wonderful BlackBerry Manager solution, but at a cost to the user of about 12 bucks a year. Don't get me wrong; I have no problem with BlackBerry monetizing its Hub. I just want to know if the Hub+ suite is so good that it would provide more reason for BB10 users to abandon that OS in favor of Android coupled with Hub+ or a BlackBerry-branded device containing "Android secured by BlackBerry".

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    08-03-16 02:13 PM
    I am not sure about others, but I have no plans to move away from my beloved passport anytime soon. :-). Once my existing PP dies, I will get the PPSE. The issue with BlackBerry Hub+ suite being provided as an option is favourable to many blackberry users that have been waiting to switch to android powered high spec devices like the One plus, LG etc. They will now have the best of both worlds. Awsome specifications + blackberry Hub suite, except for the blackberry security and privacy. Which infact most of them do not even care. It's just a few small percentage of people that really do care for privacy and security.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 02:23 PM
    Well don't be sad bruh! Let's face it, they are moving onto become a complete software services company. After all, they have a business to run. But I really wish they could stay in the hardware game. Sad times ahead!

Posted via CB10
    Yes right, they are onto becoming a full software company. Chenny is a Software background so he will do it in order to get the biggest icon on his resume as a success in turning around the Co. Even if it meant to kill the handset division.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 03:05 PM
    Chen is dismantling BB10 slowly. I'm gonna be looking at BlackBerry like if it was an iPhone or an Android device. Oh wait, BlackBerry is now an Android company.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 06:28 PM
    Chen is dismantling BB10 slowly. I'm gonna be looking at BlackBerry like if it was an iPhone or an Android device. Oh wait, BlackBerry is now an Android company.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry is a Company which run Google :P BlackBerry's own data will now be spy by Google :P

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 08:23 PM
    Using the hub on a samsung has nothing on the bb10 experience. It feels quite out of place and that it'd be easier without it. Functionality wise it slows you down but the ability to collectively review emails, twitter, texts and phone calls ect is welcome. Accessing specific email folders without syncing the entire thing to your main hub and causing a mess is a reason why I might just remove it and stick to the native email app/widget. I haven't mastered it yet though so perhaps others are enjoying more than myself.
    bacontimbit likes this.
    08-07-16 05:34 PM
    Not all Marshmallow devices. Minimal amount of ram and a minimum dpi. Playstore says my 6.0.1 Nvidia shield tablet is NOT compatible.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 05:41 PM
    I am not sure about others, but I have no plans to move away from my beloved passport anytime soon. :-). Once my existing PP dies, I will get the PPSE. The issue with BlackBerry Hub+ suite being provided as an option is favourable to many blackberry users that have been waiting to switch to android powered high spec devices like the One plus, LG etc. They will now have the best of both worlds. Awsome specifications + blackberry Hub suite, except for the blackberry security and privacy. Which infact most of them do not even care. It's just a few small percentage of people that really do care for privacy and security.

Posted via CB10
    I have a priv and all that comes as standard and free. Also, I get all the BlackBerry security and privacy I need from the cryptographic keys injected into the hardware at manufacture. I also have a Passport. Also, on a BlackBerry Android device you get the BlackBerry keyboard and the security patches on the same day that Google releases them. #winning

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-08-16 11:49 AM
    Actually not for ALL android phone, at present, only available for android 6.0
    08-08-16 06:11 PM