Hello guys! Let me tell you that I'm in love with my z10 but there are a couple of things that bothers me (not related with apps)...

One of those things is that I can't see old messages in my hub.

Why does the z10 erases it? And how can I change it so I can see old messages?

That's in advance!

Posted via my fabulous z10!
    11-01-14 11:30 PM
    If you're still on 10.2 then you need to delete your email account, then set it up again but on the screen where it'll ask you to enter your email account, do it but then click "advance" on the task bar, scroll to the bottom and set the sync time-frame "forever'.

If you're on 10.3 then go to the hub, click the overflow button (three dots in the right bottom corner) then setting, email account, choose your account, click edit, scroll to the bottom and set the sync time frame forever.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 11:34 PM
    If you're still on 10.2 then you need to delete your email account, then set it up again but on the screen where it'll ask you to enter your email account, do it but then click "advance" on the task bar, scroll to the bottom and set the sync time-frame "forever'.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the reply!

But, do you mean to put forever the "initial retrieval amount"? Because the sync interval doesn't got that option, it ends in manual.

Posted via my fabulous z10!
    11-16-14 10:06 PM
    You probably have a POP3 mail account. At least the Passport (10.3.x) is set up this way. Once your mails have been downloaded by another machine (Outlook on your pc for example) and are no longer on the server, they'll be deleted on the Passport after a few hours. No way to file them either. If you wish to keep a certain mail you'll have to reply or forward and then not send it (draft).
    11-17-14 12:14 AM