Imagine integrating Blackberrys Reminder (notes) app with the Blackberry Hub, to make an intuitive productivity notes system.
    You would click "compose" as you normally would when creating a message or email. Input the title, body, and tags, then proceed to save. The saved note will be shown in the hub on the same date/time it was created, and will appear as any other message would appear on the hub (with the subject, message, and date).
    There will also be a "Notes" account on the hub accounts list. You can see your notes by selecting the "Notes" account, by going on the Reminder app, or scrolling for them on the general hub. You can filter the notes by tags, and search by subject/message.
    As I also noted in a past post, it too would be great if tasks are integrated with the calendar and shown on the hub.
    Since BlackBerry is dedicated to serious business, I think these features would make blackberry users more productive and content in an even more resourceful Hub without having to go on the actual Remember app, making everything visible on the Hub with their own accounts.

Anyone with me?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by chrisleka; 03-15-15 at 11:33 AM.
    Ducca683 likes this.
    03-15-15 12:49 AM
    I'd like that! I've also tweaked out your email address from the post
    chrisleka likes this.
    03-15-15 01:02 AM
    To add to previous suggestion, the ability to make a note after a call of what was said, so phone logs becomes a record of interactions. Hub is crying out for this function. Please Blackberry, before Samsung gets there.
    chrisleka likes this.
    07-05-16 04:29 PM
    Is there some way to pass this to Blackberry developers? It would make for a great selling point.
    02-28-18 02:10 AM
    I like it too!
    You must get @LiamQ or @max-bb 's attention for BB developer's love.
    02-28-18 03:02 AM