BBM Systems Administrator at North America in Kitchener, Canada Area - Job | LinkedIn

All those that cant wait for #BBM4ALL including Blog posters feel free to apply your knowledge towards the position and apply at the link above
    09-25-13 03:25 PM
    BBM Systems Administrator at North America in Kitchener, Canada Area - Job | LinkedIn

All those that cant wait for #BBM4ALL including Blog posters feel free to apply your knowledge towards the position and apply at the link above
    Just the perfect position every professional is seeking as a trusted source of income for family and mortgage.
    09-25-13 03:33 PM
    You don't have to apply there if you don't want to.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-25-13 03:36 PM
    But (s)he can comment if they want to, irrespective if they're going to apply or not. The comment was spot on, imho.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 03:56 PM
    Just the perfect position every professional is seeking as a trusted source of income for family and mortgage.
    Most will take what they can get

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 04:00 PM
    But (s)he can comment if they want to, irrespective if they're going to apply or not. The comment was spot on, imho.

Posted via CB10
    I said she doesn't have to apply there if she doesn't want to. Don't remember telling her not to comment, *sigh* what a war zone crackberry has become. Mine was spot on as well, DONT APPLY THERE easy

09-25-13 04:30 PM
    I said she doesn't have to apply there if she doesn't want to. Don't remember telling her not to comment, *sigh* what a war zone crackberry has become. Mine was spot on as well, DONT APPLY THERE easy

Bahahahahaha that's good!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 06:32 PM
    She didn't talk about applying there, so your comment was irrelevant.

War zone? No, just not over run with fan boys who simply can't see the truth through the delusions.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 07:52 PM
    She didn't talk about applying there, so your comment was irrelevant.

War zone? No, just not over run with fan boys who simply can't see the truth through the delusions.

Posted via CB10
    So was hers, she wasn't planning on applying, why slander an article where BlackBerry is hiring? Leave it be no? If someone else wants to apply there that's their problem, there's no need for negative responses, there's enough of those already.
    Yes WARZONE, lol "fanboy" jeez people still don't realize I'm not a fanboy -.-
    So if your so sick of BlackBerry why come here for? Tired of seeing people discontent with BlackBerry but STILL come here everyday, and spreading all the negative crap. Have a drink why don't ya?

Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-25-13 08:06 PM
    A job posting...what is the point of this thread?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 09:45 PM
    You guys post the job application as if anyone can apply... the requirements aren't light.

Posted via CB10
    qwerty4ever and akabbani like this.
    09-25-13 10:08 PM
    that is a very specific posting. looks like they took the last guy's job description and just pasted it up there.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    09-25-13 10:32 PM
    You guys post the job application as if anyone can apply... the requirements aren't light.

Posted via CB10
    There are at least 25 requirements in the job listing and it is unlikely anyone legitimately could meet them all. Companies need to be more realistic.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    09-26-13 04:17 AM
    My job description is about four pages long. Reads like a novel. No one person could have all those qualities IMO. But, hey, they settled for me.
    09-26-13 04:58 AM
    I'm applying!!

• Experience with automation in large scale environments using scripts, version control (eg: Git, SVN) and configuration management (eg: Puppet, Chef).

Blackberry Hiring!!!!-slp1114_l.jpg
    09-26-13 05:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    Anyone can apply.
    09-26-13 06:50 AM
    So was hers, she wasn't planning on applying, why slander an article where BlackBerry is hiring? Leave it be no? If someone else wants to apply there that's their problem, there's no need for negative responses, there's enough of those already.
    Yes WARZONE, lol "fanboy" jeez people still don't realize I'm not a fanboy -.-
    So if your so sick of BlackBerry why come here for? Tired of seeing people discontent with BlackBerry but STILL come here everyday, and spreading all the negative crap. Have a drink why don't ya?

Are you guys even sure it's a she?

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    09-26-13 07:44 AM
    Are you guys even sure it's a she?

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    Lol you know, I was thinking about that. I just went by the picture -.-'

09-26-13 07:46 AM