doesnt look like speculation... this is PRETTY awesome! what do you think?

Blackberry Coverage: OS 10.3.0.296 : BBM FUSE & "DISPLAY CONTROLLER"
    05-09-14 10:04 AM
    Fuse has been popping up since 10.2. Early leaks of 10.2.1 had Fuse files. Despite what BB had been saying, most of us suspected it was coming in one form or another. Question is - what form? We already have HDMI out, and on the Z30 we have Miracast and WIFI Direct. I wonder if Fuse will be some form of Miracast or better yet, work with Link or some other application by BT or WiFi. Hopefully it's not just a Z30 and newer implementation.
    05-09-14 10:33 AM
    it would be awesome if we can login to FUSE via pin, or login... so all you need is the software on your PC to access you phone from any location... C'mon BlackBerry, GIVE IT TO US!
    05-09-14 10:59 AM
    I have seen both Fuse and Blend. Not sure what the difference are between the two but both have been talked about! I am hoping that the outcome of this is that you can access your entire phone via USB or WiFi connection. Also a web-based portal that allows you to access your phone information using your BBID as a login. They clearly showcased the ability to run BBM on your computer via USB connection back at BlackBerry Jam Asia (I believe Asia?) so the ability is there and I think they are just refining it and making it more user-friendly with a nice UI!

I wonder also if they will rename BB Link to BB Fuse. Fuse being the fusion of your phone with your computer. Link implies you link the two together, but Fuse merges the two to work together as one entity which would be much more powerful to the end user if they can basically mirror their phone to their computer and use the computers mouse and keyboard to access the phone! I would ALWAYS have my phone connected to my laptop whenever I am home if that happened!!
    05-09-14 11:05 AM