I'm gonna ignore Q5 and Z3 as I don't qualify them as flagships!

I got a Q10 for a little more than a year now!
    Bought a Z10 for Christmas!
    I'm still using the Q10 as daily driver as the Z10 couldn't beat it in terms of typing experience and battery life!

Nevertheless the Z10 has an extremely bright and sharp colored display and - of course - screen estate! And you can easily type one-handed!

As I'm totally addicted to BlackBerry I ordered a Z30... gonna test it out to see if it can drag me away from the Q10 as my favourite!

My question to all Hardcore BlackBerry fans and users of both Q and Z10 and Z30: which one is the best flagship for you? QWERTY for typing? Z10 for its colors? Z30 for screen estate and battery life?

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    06-03-14 05:05 PM
    Well i only have the z10 BUT it is my first phone that i use for more than one year!
    Really happy with it!
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    06-03-14 05:10 PM
    I have a Z10 and q5 (which I know isn't a flagship device bought it on sale. Love it. Anyway....)
    Like the previous poster, I've had the z10 for well over a year, a week after the launch and I'm honestly not bored of it. It doesn't seem tired and stale. And it runs fast enough for me. Meaning, it hasn't slowed down or felt sluggish like other phones I've had seem to get over time. It's kept up with the os upgrades and all recent apps I've tried.

It doesn't feel old to me. Not yet.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 05:16 PM
    I love my Z10. The display is just so beautiful. I just sold my Q10 as I don't feel like a physical keyboard is what I really want. I do use my Z30 a lot though.

I'll pop my Z10 out to use it when I work a shorter shift and I know it'll last. On my nice long 11-12 hour shifts though, I will only use my Z30.

The Q10 and Z30 look decent display wise but I really genuinely love how the Z10 looks. It's so vibrant and vivid to my eyes. It's a real pleasure to look at. Just doesn't have the battery or performance the Z30 has...

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    06-03-14 05:22 PM
    Z30 screen size and battery....NEVER need to charge during the daytime like I did with the Z10.

Posted via Z30 on CB10.
    06-05-14 10:28 PM
    Have used a z10,q10 and a z30 and I live them all,but my opinion z30 is the best overall

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 11:28 PM
    I've had it for about three days and the Q10 is the bees knees! That said the Z30 is the best phone currently available. It's just a beast but I'm just so cautious when using it, as where on a Q I just smash away all day and it's more comfortable to have in my skinny jeans.

Q10, Q5, Z30... Damn I love leaks too much!
    06-06-14 12:01 AM
    Kinda sucks that I had to buy a powerbank for my Z10, as the battery won't last all day but other than that I'm happy with mine.
    06-06-14 03:23 AM
    Just made it through a week in the Z. Had to force myself into it after buying a Q and using that as the daily driver.

Was worried about the battery life, but it's actually more than decent for me. Bought a BlackBerry power pack and used the new battery that came with it. That solved my need for the power pack

After using it for a week I'm getting the hang of this on screen keyboard again. That means that I can actually type faster on the on screen than the hardware of the Q. Nonetheless typing on the Q still is a more satisfying experience for me.

Still torn between the two...

Both devices are great but offer a different experience.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 07:24 AM
    I only own a Z10, but I have had my hands on a Q10 for just a week. I must say, I thought BlackBerry got me addicted to physical keyboards after I bought my Curve 9300, and eventually moving up to a Bold 9900.
    But after getting the Z10 and getting used to the much bigger screen, I haven't had the motives to use the Q10 anymore.

The Z10 has an amazing display, and the perfect size for my hands, although my only complaint is the obvious, battery life.

The Z30 has amazing battery life from what I've been told and have read, but I've also been told the display isn't as great as the Z10 offers, with a slightly lower resolution, and a much bigger screen.

The Q10 has an amazing keyboard, and great battery life, but the obvious downside is the small screen.

I think the Z30 would give people the best experience due to its screen size and stronger specifications, but I personally enjoy my Z10, and I am perfectly contented with it.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296 ||| 7AA0A56F
    06-06-14 07:33 AM
    I own a Z10 and a Z30 and have only played with a Q10 a hand full of times. I still like a physical keyboard for long emails but something about the Q10 doesn't give me the same feel of the 9900. The Z10 was awesome and I used it as a daily driver for 3/4 of a year. The battery was a little sub par for my needs but the battery pack with spare battery addressed the issue. I was surprised to receive my Z30 as a gift and I haven't turned back to the Z10 (even though it did have a slightly sharper colour scheme). The battery life of the Z30 is awesome. I love using USB host to use a mouse and keyboard to hammer out the long emails and use miracast to show everything on the big screen. You can actually notice a difference in performance with the updated specs as well. When using the hub all day long it just doesn?t get better with the 5" screen. In fact when my wife asks me to send a message on her Z10, I find it small now.
    If we can get a better docs to go suite or equivalent of full features Microsoft Office and landscape mode for the entire OS then I won't really need a laptop anymore, except to load leaks ;-)Hope you find out what you need to pick the right one for you!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 08:43 AM
    I own both a Q10 and a Z30. Although I love the Z30 it is my personal opinion that all around, the Q10 is the best BB10 phone in the market today. The combination of screen brilliance, compact, easy-to-hold, one-handed use cannot be matched by either the Z 10 or 30. The 30 is too big for fast-paced use. When I'm running to the gate to catch a flight while responding to an Email, nothing beats the practicality of the Q10!
    06-06-14 08:56 AM
    I own both a Q10 and a Z30. Although I love the Z30 it is my personal opinion that all around, the Q10 is the best BB10 phone in the market today. The combination of screen brilliance, compact, easy-to-hold, one-handed use cannot be matched by either the Z 10 or 30. The 30 is too big for fast-paced use. When I'm running to the gate to catch a flight while responding to an Email, nothing beats the practicality of the Q10!
    I actually feel the same after one week of using the Z30! The Z30 is just so damn big in your hands and pocket! The battery life is awesome; it may beat the Z10 but it can never beat the Q10 (and you can switch batteries with Q10)!

The typing experience is excellent on the Z especially the word correction! The flicking is also quite nice but I think I can type the words faster on the Q than searching and finding the word on the Z keyboard. I don't even have to look at the keyboard of the Q as I can already type blind!

Maybe I'll stay with my white Z10 as the size is the absolute maximum for me and the display is razor sharp!
    I'll invest a few bucks in a charging bundle to keep me juiced up all day!

Enough for the first week of testing I'll let you know if anything changes on that subject!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    06-10-14 11:56 AM
    Z30

I originally owned the Q10. I was so fearful of letting go of my physical keyboard. Now when I use my wife's Q10 it feels weird.

Although I would probably get used to its keyboard again in no time, I just love the z30. My only (small) gripe is that I often accidentally hit the period next to the space bar when typing really fast with my right thumb (wish the space bar was a bit bigger) so some of.my.messages.look.like.this lol

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    06-11-14 02:21 AM