They said that the 10.2 will be so good and and..blackberry is dying .. Q10 cant have viber from the app world omg.they said that the 10.2 can accept the viber and it didnt . It made bugs and no new applications..everything error.blackberry is dying i think of changing my cell because poor blackberry q10 the newest bb cant have viber and the nokia can have what a **** that! Find something better blackberry. I have Q10 model 3 ..

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 02:56 AM
    thank you for your insightful post ... 10.2 should be 10.1 and we all agreed, but BB is far from dying. Change to what you think works for you. No one forces you to use it.
    Elite1 and RichardAitch like this.
    10-26-13 03:02 AM
    So you want viber....... Not blackberry's fault.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    10-26-13 03:02 AM
    Sell your q10 to me and buy a phone that fits you better....
    Good deal?
    10-26-13 03:11 AM
    go whine about viber to somebody that cares

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:22 AM
    BlackBerry is for the professional user.

Not for everyone
    10-26-13 03:27 AM
    How many leaves?
    How many leaves have fallen
    Over the stones,
    The cold, cold stones,
    The lichen and the moss?
    Darkness came,
    Slipped into the hollow cist,
    The hollows of our cold, cold eyes,
    Filled our mouths with silence.
    BlackBerry we are locked.
    Our skeletons are locked
    In an eternal kiss beneath the ground.
    lol lol lol

Fable Publishing: C0012255F
    10-26-13 03:27 AM
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-26-13 03:36 AM
    They said that the 10.2 will be so good and and..blackberry is dying .. Q10 cant have viber from the app world omg.they said that the 10.2 can accept the viber and it didnt . It made bugs and no new applications..everything error.blackberry is dying i think of changing my cell because poor blackberry q10 the newest bb cant have viber and the nokia can have what a **** that! Find something better blackberry. I have Q10 model 3 ..

Posted via CB10
    Really? I mean Really? The entire company is dying because you can't get viber on your Q10? Gosh.

How about you post a request for assistance and clearly state the issues you're experiencing - and maybe some of the kind folk here at crackberry will actually assist you in getting your BlackBerry running smoothly - and who knows, maybe there's a way to sideload Viber (don't know until you ask).

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all CrackBerry Nation when I say that we're sick of people who complain about every little thing without bothering to check if there's a solution first.

Now - if you dare, let us know exactly what device software you're using, what apps you're having trouble with and what you're trying to achieve. Leave out the negative whining. We're here to help - but we're sick of the negativity.

So man up - and tell us what's up.
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-26-13 03:42 AM
    ... let me get this straight, could it be that you want Viber?
    Now seriously, 10.2 has issues, true. But we tend to forget how crappy was the first iPhone and first Gen android. BB10 is not even a year old and it's getting better even with all the media and users like you bashing everyday (no offense). Give 'em time!
    Btw, wasn't it Viber who kinda promised their app for 10.2 and now we know they lied?

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    10-26-13 03:42 AM
    I love this community, haha everyone flames him lol

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:44 AM
    alright ... decided to stop the fun here. Closing this thread as it is not going anywhere fast. Sorry folks, you can ask the more experienced mod to reopen if you want to argue about this until the cow comes home.
    10-26-13 03:45 AM