Hi everyone; I own a bb10(q10) on 10.3.2. Despite all the news and drama around blackberry and the bb10 os. I, a diehard BlackBerry user WILL STILL buy a BlackBerry device till the very last straw.

I went to a store today to get the passport SE, the sales rep try to sway me to another platform with the whatsapp issue but the "blackberry-ness" in me wouldn't allow that.

I will continue to use bb10 device till all apps (androids) give up. Lets enjoy what we have, BlackBerry has tried for the bb10 platform. The ship might be sinking but she's still beautiful nonetheless. Until she no longer moves, am locked on this platform like a dog with a bone.

Lets all spread the love for BlackBerry 10. If you cant stand bb10 because you need "major" apps, you can go android. I just cant stand android app's ad-ware. Sooner or later will switch platform but that day isnt today.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 09:36 AM
    I feel the same BB10 forever!!!

Such an underrated OS!

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom and David Tyler like this.
    12-20-16 09:38 AM
    I went to a store today to get the passport SE......
    Posted via CB10
    What stores still carry BlackBerry devices? I would love to see and touch a Passport.
    12-20-16 10:17 AM
    Right there with ya Sir. My BBs still work great and going strong.
    12-20-16 10:25 AM
    Love my Z10 with aftermarket 5000 mA battery. BB10 forever :-)

Mac's Z10
    12-20-16 10:27 AM
    Since June 2014 I own a Z30, I got it after having an 8250 and a Bold 9900. After three years I am completely satisfied for the productivity. No problem for emails, attachments, PDF files, slides. To overcome the loss of social network functions I had to buy an android device, at first I got a Samsung, then a new Blackberry DTEK 50. Today I am using both devices, I must admit the Z30 is the one that gives me a lot of satisfaction and pleasure. It is just as having a 5.1" PC. Two native apps are probably the best in their sector: Story Maker, allowing to prepare beautiful photo or slide presentations with an appropriate soundtrack and Paper Pusher Scanner, that makes good PDF files. This Last one, in particular, was life saving for me, each time I needed to quickly prepare documents to send away. When I compare BB10 to Android 6 Marshmallow in the other phone, I still believe the second one being a good, beautiful toy, very useful for social purposes, less performing in professional contests. I just renewed my Z30 with a new leather black flip-wallet case and a plastic screen protector, the effect is a sort of smart elegance.
    BlackBerry diehard; going down with the ship nonetheless-img-20161209-wa000_edit.jpg
    BlackBerry diehard; going down with the ship nonetheless-img-20161209-wa001_edit.jpg

From my awesome Z30
    12-20-16 10:35 AM
    Count me in for BB10. I would love to be drown with (BB10) Titanic playing the Violin and cheering the people rather then saving myself in short boat of (Android).

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 10:36 AM
    BB10 for the win! Still rocking a BlackBerry Q5 as my company phone even after my co-workers deemed my selection of phone as unorthodox and outdated. They wanted me to jump to iOS or Android!

No. I'm staying.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q5
    12-20-16 10:40 AM
    Me to.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 10:41 AM
    Same here.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.2.2474)
    12-20-16 10:46 AM
    What stores still carry BlackBerry devices? I would love to see and touch a Passport.
    There's one for sale in the marketplace. Truly a remarkable device...
    12-20-16 11:26 AM
    Same for me, though I was a bit pissed about it taking this long for an update, but I'm happy now that I got both updates on my passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 12:13 PM
    Z10 and Q10 will be the last BB10 devices standing
    (removable batteries)

Sent*from*my**Z10
    12-20-16 12:31 PM
    There's one for sale in the marketplace. Truly a remarkable device...
    Yes, but I would like to hold one before buying. Concerned about the form factor.
    12-20-16 01:06 PM
    If you're in Manitoba (Canada) some of the Elite Communications stores still have the Passport.

I have just made the jump from BB10 to PRIV and don't regret it at all. People are actually quite interested in the PRIV.
    12-20-16 02:12 PM
    Hi everyone; I own a bb10(q10) on 10.3.2. Despite all the news and drama around blackberry and the bb10 os. I, a diehard BlackBerry user WILL STILL buy a BlackBerry device till the very last straw.

I went to a store today to get the passport SE, the sales rep try to sway me to another platform with the whatsapp issue but the "blackberry-ness" in me wouldn't allow that.

I will continue to use bb10 device till all apps (androids) give up. Lets enjoy what we have, BlackBerry has tried for the bb10 platform. The ship might be sinking but she's still beautiful nonetheless. Until she no longer moves, am locked on this platform like a dog with a bone.

Lets all spread the love for BlackBerry 10. If you cant stand bb10 because you need "major" apps, you can go android. I just cant stand android app's ad-ware. Sooner or later will switch platform but that day isnt today.

Posted via CB10
    Bless you Sir
    12-20-16 02:26 PM
    My issue with my Z30 and my wife's Z10 presented itself when we visited South Korea in April. Without Google Play Services I was dead in the water for a lot of apps that were essential on the trip. I got an S7 as soon as I got back. The reality is my wife is my only remaining BBM contact. I have BlackBerry Hub for Android for my email and calendaring and organization. The s7 form factor is similar to the Z30. I would have loved to have stayed BBRY but they abandoned me way before I did them.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    12-20-16 02:34 PM
    Those who switch from bb10 to Android is just because for the APPS, Period. They keep on justifying themselves and to us that we support the BlackBerry or we accept the change but the fact remains true, the only reason they jump is for 'Apps'... and after jumping they justifying how great android is or BlackBerry android is or BlackBerry android is close to bb10, they even give examples of stuff comparing BB10 to Android and saying BlackBerry Android is better then bb10... lolzz.

Bb10 Is the Best OS when it comes to Productivity, easy to use, best Multitasking and very efficient.

Android is usable but not near close to BB10.

(It's like putting Lion's Eye, Ear, Nose into a Hyena and assume it's a Lion or a new Bread to Hyenalion to be called as king of Jungle)

Oh and I am not saying this without using BlackBerry Android. I have used Priv for a month. It's just not for me as I am not an App guy.

Enjoy the Last ride of #BB10 as much as we can. A year or two to the Max, soon it will Fade away.

Posted via CB10
    Flatman likes this.
    12-20-16 03:13 PM
    Bb10 Is the Best OS when it comes to Productivity, easy to use, best Multitasking and very efficient.

Android is usable but not near close to BB10.
    Lol, not even remotely true. How to be productive when none of the productivity apps are available for BB10, or is email pinnacle of productivity.

The world has moved on. Nobody is crying for BB10, people forgot about bb phones long time ago.
    12-20-16 04:10 PM
    Ain't true that nobody cares. This thread exists because some do care about BlackBerry 10 and are passionate about it.

I am productive on my BlackBerry. If this is not your cup of tea, we'll let you be.

Peace!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q5
    BlackBerry of Doom likes this.
    12-20-16 05:20 PM
    One word: apps.
    12-20-16 09:25 PM
    Love my Z10 with aftermarket 5000 mA battery. BB10 forever :-)

Mac's Z10
    Gosh nice

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 10:10 PM
    Nothing but the best for my JEEP JK.........BlackBerry diehard; going down with the ship nonetheless-q10-67.jpg
    AllanQuatermain and dmlis like this.
    12-20-16 10:35 PM
    Lol, not even remotely true. How to be productive when none of the productivity apps are available for BB10, or is email pinnacle of productivity.

The world has moved on. Nobody is crying for BB10, people forgot about bb phones long time ago.
    May be you using Android Offered by BlackBerry so I can understand the reason of your statement. Like I said, just for the Apps.

Productivity wise, Multitasking and Easy to use : BB10 can beat Android anytime. Lolz even the Hub on Android is not as it is on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 11:45 PM
    Those who switch from bb10 to Android is just because for the APPS, Period. They keep on justifying themselves and to us that we support the BlackBerry or we accept the change but the fact remains true, the only reason they jump is for 'Apps'... and after jumping they justifying how great android is or BlackBerry android is or BlackBerry android is close to bb10, they even give examples of stuff comparing BB10 to Android and saying BlackBerry Android is better then bb10... lolzz.
    Your particular qualifier refers to a small subset of the Android community that needed BB10 to do more, were required to switch by an employer, had no upgrade path from their carrier, or found that they liked it better. Yes, many switched because the apps they wanted weren't there anymore or never showed up, but that was happening years before BB10 debuted so it doesn't really count. What this looks like to everyone else is someone trying to justify their own decisions on the one merit they either don't need or can't use. Switching from BB10 to Android "just because for the apps" is a gross assumption as well as terrible generalization. BlackBerry is very good; however, Android provides a vast wealth of customization to tailor the experience which is unmatched in BB10 or iOS. Trying to use Android like BB10 for the most part isn't going to go well; while there are some options to bring a few BB10 features to Android it's just not the same, nor will be. Use Android like Android and BB10 like BB10, as long as BB10 has everything necessary there's no reason to switch. But let's put the "just cuz the appz" assumption in the grave where it belongs - the bulk of BB10 users went Android because they found BlackBerry lacking or because they found Android offered more. Also there's a lot of apps.

Apps aside, here's more accurate analogy. That being said, I keep my Z10 powered up and sitting on my desk; it isn't going anywhere because I still like to use it.

BlackBerry diehard; going down with the ship nonetheless-blackberrytools.jpgBlackBerry diehard; going down with the ship nonetheless-androidtools.jpg
    Uzi and FF22 like this.
    12-21-16 05:19 AM
86 123 ...