There's evidence in 10.3.1 that we'll soon be getting some form of cloud service from blackberry.

Does anyone happen to have any info?

I've been hoping for this for a long time

Blackberry cloud?-crackberry-image.jpg
    Blackberry cloud?-crackberry-image-1-.jpg
    Blackberry cloud?-crackberry-image-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 02:39 PM
    interesting
    10-20-14 03:49 PM
    Yeah, I actually have the same question, I have seen it saying that the phone was gonna sync stuff to the cloud, have not heard much discussion on it though

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:57 PM
    Great, another cloud service. Add it to the list..lol.

via CB10 from my awesome BlackBerry Z3
    10-21-14 01:20 AM
    I can see advantages - blackberry can sell absolute secure cloud services.

And free cloud for bbm conversations!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 07:07 AM
    BBM Cloud features is absolutely needed!!! Let's make this happen soon!!! It's so annoying that's there is a save history option, yet it truly doesn't save the history from device to device!

I have been saying a BlackBerry Cloud is necessary from the very beginning of this cloud era...BlackBerry is the most secure system and if they can get a fully functional cloud it will be extremely popular!

If they can launch it soon and poke a little (not lots) of fun at iCloud for their "fappening" it may make BlackBerry and their security approach more interesting to users!

I'd love to have a iCloud like service from BlackBerry though! Full website with ability to view calendar, contacts, BBM, and media! Best yet, like BlackBerry Blend maybe a BlackBerry Cloud offering would allow HUB access via any Web browser on any device!

Posted via CB10
    00_Agent likes this.
    10-21-14 07:47 AM
    Indeed much needed feature. If BlackBerry launch this, then I would be retiring all the other cloud services I have.

Posted via CB10
    00_Agent and anischab like this.
    10-21-14 07:50 AM
    God lord I was just going to make a post after I seen "Cloud sync" in Password Keeper!

It has to be a BlackBerry Cloud boys! Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
    10-21-14 07:54 AM
    iOS, setup new phone, everything comes back. Settings, home screen layout, wallpaper, contacts... On BlackBerry, nothing. If this is a full featured cloud, then it'll be pretty amazing!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:45 AM
    Cool!

Z10
    10-21-14 10:56 AM
    I don't think it's precisely a Cloud service, more like a app to control all of the cloud services like Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.

It may be cool for BlackBerry to have their own Cloud service!! Especially because they are known for security. (especially that Icloud was hacked)

With that being said. The name I would come up with would be "BlackCloud" xD

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 11:15 AM
    I don't think it's precisely a Cloud service, more like a app to control all of the cloud services like Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.

It may be cool for BlackBerry to have their own Cloud service!! Especially because they are known for security. (especially that Icloud was hacked)

Posted via CB10
    Heck! I already have an idea for my BlackCloud app icon! A Full Black Cloud, with white BlackBerry logo in the cloud. Representing the Black 'Serious Business' and the Logo BlackBerry's securing it! " a SECURE cloud service". Etc etc LOL

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 11:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    They can also buy up the names black thunder and black lightning lol. One for connection speeds and syncing. The other name for something else.

Posted via my BeastBerry Z30
    00_Agent likes this.
    10-21-14 01:44 PM
    May be BB-Protect is coming back (does not work for BB10, we're asked to use link)... Subscribed.

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-21-14 01:57 PM
    I noticed this today but can't activate it. Spotted in any other apps?
    10-22-14 11:08 AM