I can't seem to use Blackberry blend anymore to connect to my BB Passport.

I get a 404 error in Blackberry Blend the past few days when I try to connect. I tried different machines and connections which all worked before.

SIP error 404: unable to connect to server.

Did they just disable this amazing BBOS10 Blend feature that doesn't even exist on their BB Android devices?
    08-22-17 01:52 PM
    Yep, I get the same. So Blend's finally gone. Great

9800 - 9900 - Playbook - Q10 - Z10 - Passport
    08-22-17 02:15 PM
    Is it a remote connection over the Web? I'm asking because it appears to work well locally; I used it earlier today?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 07:18 PM
    Working fine for me--I use it everyday and just answered a text from my wife so........
    08-22-17 07:27 PM
    08-22-17 07:30 PM
    I had the same issue and I thought it was just me. I've used it daily with no changes to anything and all of a sudden it stopped working with my z10. 404 error. It worked whether it was on a local Wifi. Different Wifi or even just mobile I believe. But now it has to be either USB connection or local network Wifi only. Before that I reinstalled blend link rebooted this that checked rechecked settings. But it came down to using Wifi that's on the same exact network as my computer.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 11:47 AM
    It's working again now for me (without any changes to the network, software or PC I use), so that must mean the server was just down for a few days or something. Weird and scary...

I love blend.
    08-23-17 04:06 PM
    Yes blend is one of the greatest BlackBerry 10 features. A pity it came end of life.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 05:04 PM
    It's working again now for me (without any changes to the network, software or PC I use), so that must mean the server was just down for a few days or something. Weird and scary...

I love blend.
    I will test tomorrow.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 08:53 PM
    Yes. Since two days the BB Blend stopped working. I thought something went worng with my computer or BB Passport. I tried eveything. It did not work. Think it is the end of Blend. I enjoyed using it very much. Sad.
    08-24-17 10:31 AM
    Yes. Since two days the BB Blend stopped working. I thought something went worng with my computer or BB Passport. I tried eveything. It did not work. Think it is the end of Blend. I enjoyed using it very much. Sad.
    It is also frustrating that none from BB support has responded...Just let them say that we stopped the service. It is OK.
    08-24-17 10:40 AM
    BB Blend ...where r u?
    08-24-17 10:41 AM
    Hello!
    I could still connect with BB Blend on my computer through USB! But the ftounctionality of connecting through wifi is not working.
    08-24-17 11:06 AM
    It is also frustrating that none from BB support has responded...Just let them say that we stopped the service. It is OK.
    They did respond.... when they said BLEND was an EOL product, two years ago.
    08-24-17 01:08 PM
    They did respond.... when they said BLEND was an EOL product, two years ago.
    Ok. Got it. Thanks.
    08-24-17 01:16 PM
    No problem with Blend. Or not yet.
    08-24-17 05:46 PM
    Blend is working fine on my computer...yet...

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 07:32 AM
    Only works via local wifi or USB. Doesn't work over remote connection (cellular or remote WiFi network).

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 08:09 AM
    Hello!
    I could still connect with BB Blend on my computer through USB! But the ftounctionality of connecting through wifi is not working.
    Please be more specific otherwise trying to troubleshoot this is like shooting in the dark.

Was it working before? Was there any recent change in terms of application installed on your computer, especially antivirus and/or security suites and network monitoring? Do you have IPV6 enabled on your Wi-Fi connection settings? In which type of Wi-Fi environment are you trying to connect, work, home or public place? Which OS, macos or windows?

I'm running macos Sierra, with eset security suite and blackberry blend works well on my home wifi and I have ipv6 enabled on the router and in my Wi-Fi connection settings on both my Mac and the blackberry passport.

At the office, the Wi-Fi is differently configured (security!) and I must connect my phone to my laptop through usb otherwise it doesn't work. It appears a limitation of the network traffic control in place, not Blend itself.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 08:13 AM
    Hi, I had same troubles, but after I checked connection on another PC than it resolves, that it was problem of USB in the first computer. Some broken USB drivers. Blend is working now corretly.
    08-25-17 01:56 PM
    Hi, I had same troubles, but after I checked connection on another PC than it resolves, that it was problem of USB in the first computer. Some broken USB drivers. Blend is working now corretly.
    USB works as many reported above. Connected over cellular or remote WiFi doesn't work. Local WiFi works.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-17 02:05 PM
    I'm able to connect via USB, but "SIP 404 unable to connect to server" via Wireless. Does not even work on LOCAL WiFi. (My Desktop with BLEND is on my home network, Passport is connected to home network wirelessly). Any solutions ?
    08-27-17 11:33 AM
    Y'all read this thoroughly I assume?

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2014/...ckberry-blend/

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 11:37 AM
    Y'all read this thoroughly I assume?

Troubleshooting BlackBerry Blend | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Thanks for the link. That is old info. What was the solution for you?
    08-27-17 12:21 PM
    I'm able to connect via USB, but "SIP 404 unable to connect to server" via Wireless. Does not even work on LOCAL WiFi. (My Desktop with BLEND is on my home network, Passport is connected to home network wirelessly). Any solutions ?
    Hm, mine works on local wifi but nothing outside. Could your PC be wired and your router separates wireless and wired network?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-17 09:30 PM
52 123