BlackBerry App Roundup

Has this monthly post been discontinued? I have relied on this news to bring to light apps that I may have missed or be interested in and has been a huge help during my two year journey on the BlackBerry Passport. Have what I think to be everything I need but always am willing to find possible new apps to add or bookmark for future exploration.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:10 AM
    Was cancelled months ago...

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:11 AM
    Yup, that was cancelled a few months back...

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:47 AM
    Kinda tells the state of things, no?

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    08-14-16 08:55 AM
    B! S! !!!!!

Another stupid way they discovered to trim which in turn will cause more harm than good. This was a factor for repeating visits to this site.

It's strange watching someone slowly kill themselves

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 09:03 AM
    B! S! !!!!!

Another stupid way they discovered to trim which in turn will cause more harm than good. This was a factor for repeating visits to this site.

It's strange watching someone slowly kill themselves

Posted via CB10
    This is so true! I hope crackberry does it again. Atleast, two articles a month. To be frank, Crackberry has been looking stale other than the forums. Cmon guys.....

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 11:49 AM
    BlackBerry App Roundup

Has this monthly post been discontinued? I have relied on this news to bring to light apps that I may have missed or be interested in and has been a huge help during my two year journey on the BlackBerry Passport. Have what I think to be everything I need but always am willing to find possible new apps to add or bookmark for future exploration.

Posted via CB10
    Where have you been for the last few months? They axed Alicia's WEEKLY article quite a while ago.

I miss it as well for just the heads up on what she stumbled upon through her daily routine.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    08-14-16 11:50 AM
    This is so true! I hope crackberry does it again. Atleast, two articles a month. To be frank, Crackberry has been looking stale other than the forums. Cmon guys.....

Posted via CB10
    No kidding. How any times can they push those crappy Leap or Z30 cases over and over and over. I guess there's not much news but it sure looks bad.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    08-14-16 12:17 PM
    No kidding. How any times can they push those crappy Leap or Z30 cases over and over and over. I guess there's not much news but it sure looks bad.

Posted via CB10
    With new releases such as these, it's pretty hard to write anything up:

BlackBerry App Roundup-img_20160814_140555_edit.png

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    08-14-16 01:08 PM
    Bbw is going the way the pb store went. With useless apps. Blackberry shouldn't give up on bb10. It is the best os on phones

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 01:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Really? Is that the reason why the developer hero gave those new apps the recognition they deserved? There are apps still being published in BlackBerry World. And, I firmly believe that they can do at least two articles per month. Also, what about the priv, Dtek and blackberry 10 with android runtime? Previously, Android apps were also included in alicia's reviews. And those android apps used to run like breeze in my passport. If there's a will, there's always a way!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 05:01 AM
    Really? Is that the reason why the developer hero gave those new apps the recognition they deserved? There are apps still being published in BlackBerry World. And, I firmly believe that they can do at least two articles per month. Also, what about the priv, Dtek and blackberry 10 with android runtime? Previously, Android apps were also included in alicia's reviews. And those android apps used to run like breeze in my passport. If there's a will, there's always a way!

Posted via CB10
    You must have meant to quote the other guy. I agree with you. If you look hard enough there are still plenty of worthy bb10 apps still getting released. Easily enough for two roundups a month. And yeah it wouldn't hurt to profile some android apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 07:54 AM
    I am not saying there are not any good apps on bbw but when you look at the new releases there are a lot of terrible apps. Just like the playbook went. It ended up just getting bible apps and other useless stuff. Blackberry can still save bb10 and i hope they do. Really not a fan of android.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-15-16 05:18 PM