Is not dead. Can't expect blackberry to sell millions of devices when they have only been out for 6 months. This only includes the z10 and about a month of q10 in like 5 countries. Not the q5, q2 and a10. They list money cause the had to build these phones. They lost subscribers cause people are transitioning to bb10. This quarter doesn't matter. It's q2 and q3 that will matter. BlackBerry is in a transition. Give it time. It took apple at least two years before the iPhone really kicked in. Same goes for android too. That's my 2 cents. BlackBerry will be here for a long time to come.

Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
    06-28-13 07:42 PM
    I agree with you but nobody will listen. It seems to be the end of the world for most the way they are posting about BlackBerrys inevitable death and/or takeover by MS/Apple/Google/Lenovo/Sony/etc. I didn't see a horrible report. Not a good one, but not horrible either. I was not happy for not getting a full BB10 experience on my PlayBook but it doesn't bother me. I still use it and they might still update parts of it over time. I see a company in a huge transition and they need to focus. A transition year also means losses are expected to make gains down the road. Cheers.
    Ryan Ball and Jerale Hoard like this.
    06-28-13 08:02 PM
    The trolls and so called 'fans' (those who stayed for the simple fact that BB10 was hitting the PlayBook) are just to dumbfounded to even realize it. Once i heard about the earnings I knew this day wasn't going to go well for these people.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 09:18 PM
    Completely true, it takes time and the US carriers certainly are not helping lol...
    06-28-13 09:21 PM