Twidere 3.7.8 works. Notifications come to the hub. To authorize in the settings, select "Authorization Type" - OAuth 2.
    With OAuth 2 it always tells me "wrong username/password".
    I tried it on an Android device and even there OAuth 2 doesn't work for me. The only option that does work is the default OAuth.
    Now I have both the Google Play (#7) and F-Droid (#8) versions approved for my account and still cannot log in from a BB10 device. :/
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10 users - What are you using for Twitter now that Twitter for BlackBerry is dead?-screenshot-2019-10-3-apps-sessions-twitter.png  
    10-03-19 04:48 AM
    I searched the Internet for settings and now the Twidere application works fully, including messages.
    In the authorization settings for the Auth type parameter, select xAuth. And enter the values:
    Consumer key: 3nVuSoBZnx6U4vzUxf5w
    Consumer secret: Bcs59EFbbsdF6Sl9Ng71smgStWEGwXXKSjYvPVt7qys
    For authorization, click on "Password sign in" and enter the Username and Password.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10 users - What are you using for Twitter now that Twitter for BlackBerry is dead?-img_20191003_180900.png   BlackBerry 10 users - What are you using for Twitter now that Twitter for BlackBerry is dead?-img_20191003_180545.png   BlackBerry 10 users - What are you using for Twitter now that Twitter for BlackBerry is dead?-img_20191003_181119.png  
    mel222 likes this.
    10-03-19 08:30 AM
    In the authorization settings for the Auth type parameter, select xAuth. And enter the values:
    Consumer key: 3nVuSoBZnx6U4vzUxf5w
    Consumer secret: Bcs59EFbbsdF6Sl9Ng71smgStWEGwXXKSjYvPVt7qys
    For authorization, click on "Password sign in" and enter the Username and Password.
    That did it! Thank you so much.
    10-03-19 09:58 AM
    Neatly
    Find it on appworld, I just tested

Posted by M16A4 &add me pin:2C4673D0
    10-03-19 10:58 PM
    Thanks for this.
    I'm loving my passport again.

Posted via CB10
    Kommandant likes this.
    10-04-19 04:24 PM
    Doesn't work for my Passport
    It doesn't appear x Auth option.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-19 10:06 PM
    No to Nemory hehehe

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-05-19 03:09 PM
    HAR HAR i've tried TWIDERE and its run smoothly. Yes. Looks good and runs like the original Twitter App.

https://apkpure.com/de/twidere-for-t...iotaku.twidere
    10-06-19 04:28 PM
    HAR HAR i've tried TWIDERE and its run smoothly. Yes. Looks good and runs like the original Twitter App.

It doesn't work on my SE, too bad.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 07:32 AM

Sorry. This app actually works. Haha. But can't find the logout. Hehehe.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 07:45 AM
    swipe from the left display edge to the right.
    10-07-19 07:54 AM
    swipe from the left display edge to the right.
    I know. But there is no option of log out

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 08:01 AM
    swipe left to right. in the menu, choose accounts. hold on your account and delete account.
    10-07-19 08:19 AM
    swipe left to right. in the menu, choose accounts. hold on your account and delete account.
    Got it now. Haha. It took me sometime to figure out that my account is already logged out. Lol. Darrrrn. Thanks bro!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Kommandant likes this.
    10-07-19 08:22 AM
    Oh Crusader....allow me to offer my standard disclaimer for all Nemory Studios apps. You can of course use them if you wish, but as one of the most ardent pro-BB10 users on Crackberry I feel obliged to warn folks:

STAY AWAY FROM ALL APPS MADE BY NEMORY STUDIOS!!! HE IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF AND CHARGES PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES FOR FREE ANDROID APPS THAT HE CLAIMS TO DEVELOP HIMSELF! HE IS ALSO KNOWN TO STEAL YOUR DATA!!! DO NOT USE ANY OF HIS APPS FOR ANY REASON!!!!

As for why BBL allows his apps, they don't allow many of them. They have some of his previously-developed native apps and have allowed him to update, but in order to have them taken down they'd need a claim from either law enforcement or the copyright holder (so Facebook, Spotify, etc.). It is not worth the time of these entities to police fraud at this level, so the apps and Nemory's bilking of innocent BB10 users persists.
    Hello TT, I just wanted to know how we know he collects user data and which? Do we know for sure he is using any data that is a risk to users? If there is any real proof of a security risk I definitely want to be apprised of it. To date I haven't had to pay for any app twice.

I have a few of his apps that I let slide by the wayside for a long time and when I reached to him to get the pro versions working again it was painless. Nemory was prompt in responding with codes that got me back up and running in no time. I know his apps are far from perfect but as BB10 users some things have to be forgiven I think. I would not necessarily recommend his apps but I find as time goes on it can ease the burden of BB10's ecosystem weaknesses.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    10-07-19 08:55 AM
    #Twidere has a sound of #indian phonetics doesit not

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 09:25 AM
    #Twidere has a sound of #indian phonetics doesit not

Posted via CB10
    Really? No idea. :-D

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 09:35 AM
    Hello TT, I just wanted to know how we know he collects user data and which? Do we know for sure he is using any data that is a risk to users? If there is any real proof of a security risk I definitely want to be apprised of it. To date I haven't had to pay for any app twice.

I have a few of his apps that I let slide by the wayside for a long time and when I reached to him to get the pro versions working again it was painless. Nemory was prompt in responding with codes that got me back up and running in no time. I know his apps are far from perfect but as BB10 users some things have to be forgiven I think. I would not necessarily recommend his apps but I find as time goes on it can ease the burden of BB10's ecosystem weaknesses.

From what I experienced from them, FB notified me that some app is accessing my facebook account. So they listed suspicious apps and asked me to change my password and delete apps that I allowed to access my FB account (or something like that). I just realised that it was the nemory apps that bothered the FB team or whoever in FB

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 09:42 AM

He literally filtered your entire twitter and facebook feed thru his own servers to support his apps. I do remember other stuff that popped up thru his trackers in his apps but do not have a link handy
    10-07-19 11:04 AM
    He literally filtered your entire twitter and facebook feed thru his own servers to support his apps. I do remember other stuff that popped up thru his trackers in his apps but do not have a link handy
    That being said is there any other way to get his apps to work or is that a necessary evil that is the result of offering a work around? I don't think we should be sending any sensitive information through those apps anyway but I get the concerns.

10-07-19 01:11 PM

Hey Passporter,

There is indeed evidence. There was a security study done on Blackberry 10 apps which indicated Nemory's were sending data to his own servers.

I think it also may be helpful to differentiate here between two sets of Nemory apps: his initial native apps (which were fine and good in many cases) and what he's turned into now. Face10 and similar apps began as very solid native apps and Nemory did a lot of great work. However, at some point along the way, he decided to steal people's data (probably early on with Face10) and more importantly start claiming he alone developed Android apps for BB10, when all he's done is put a full-screen web wrapper on them and then charge for them. (As evidenced in his "Blackberry Droid Store.") Even the previously native apps are now web wrappers.

THAT is the fraud and deceit part here, and since I am against anyone taking advantage of BB10 users that way, I advise all to stay away from his apps on general principle. However, there are many cases of users who have paid multiple times for the "Pro" versions of his apps. I'm glad that hasn't happened to you Passporter, but you are unfortunately an exception, not the rule.

There is no Nemory app currently made that is not simply an Android app which can be installed via APK entirely for free.
    10-07-19 03:55 PM
    Hey Passporter,

There is indeed evidence. There was a security study done on Blackberry 10 apps which indicated Nemory's were sending data to his own servers.

I think it also may be helpful to differentiate here between two sets of Nemory apps: his initial native apps (which were fine and good in many cases) and what he's turned into now. Face10 and similar apps began as very solid native apps and Nemory did a lot of great work. However, at some point along the way, he decided to steal people's data (probably early on with Face10) and more importantly start claiming he alone developed Android apps for BB10, when all he's done is put a full-screen web wrapper on them and then charge for them. (As evidenced in his "Blackberry Droid Store.") Even the previously native apps are now web wrappers.

THAT is the fraud and deceit part here, and since I am against anyone taking advantage of BB10 users that way, I advise all to stay away from his apps on general principle. However, there are many cases of users who have paid multiple times for the "Pro" versions of his apps. I'm glad that hasn't happened to you Passporter, but you are unfortunately an exception, not the rule.

There is no Nemory app currently made that is not simply an Android app which can be installed via APK entirely for free.
    Well that clears a lot up and thank you for the explanation. I am 100% behind you when it comes to people who steal apps. I am a strong proponent to supporting developers by paying for apps that really only cost a coffee or two.

I wasn't planning on buying any of his wrapper apps but this put the nail in.
    10-07-19 04:30 PM
    Well that clears a lot up and thank you for the explanation. I am 100% behind you when it comes to people who steal apps. I am a strong proponent to supporting developers by paying for apps that really only cost a coffee or two.

I wasn't planning on buying any of his wrapper apps but this put the nail in.
    Ever since CrackBerry published this article about BB10 apps with poor security - most or all of them being Nemory apps - I avoided them.

https://crackberry.com/some-popular-...their-security
    The_Passporter likes this.
    10-07-19 05:26 PM
    Ever since CrackBerry published this article about BB10 apps with poor security - most or all of them being Nemory apps - I avoided them.

https://crackberry.com/some-popular-...their-security
    I remember the days when Nemory apps were featured around here.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-19 06:39 PM
    I wanted to give it a try, but the link to BB World isn't working, any ideas where I can download it from? Thanks.
    11-11-19 06:16 AM
114 12345