Twitter 10, as I confirmed several posts back is most definitely working. Cheers,

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 08:25 PM
    Twitter 10, as I confirmed several posts back is most definitely working. Cheers,

Posted via my Passport
    I'm not sure I've heard of (or can locate) Twitter 10, Crusader. Can you pull it up in your BBW My World list and let me know the dev?

In lieu of that I'd recommend Blaq if you have it or Neatly. Both are native.
    09-27-19 09:00 PM
    I'm not sure I've heard of (or can locate) Twitter 10, Crusader. Can you pull it up in your BBW My World list and let me know the dev?

It is called "Twittly for Twitter" in BBW, but the actual app is named Twitter 10 when installed. Go figure,

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 09:08 PM

He's using your favorite, a Nemory app!
    09-27-19 09:12 PM
    its a nemory app lol
    09-27-19 09:12 PM
    What am I missing? What's the joke? It works, who cares who developed or patched it? Couldn't find another version working.

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 09:34 PM
    What am I missing? What's the joke? It works, who cares who developed or patched it? Couldn't find another version working.

Posted via my Passport
    I'm in agreement......whatever works for you. It's just that Nemory does NOT have a great reputation here on CB.
    09-27-19 10:01 PM

Posted via my Passport
    The basic argument goes something to effect of, Nemory charges for apps that do essentially the same thing as free alternatives. In some instances, supposedly Nemory is charging for others IP which becomes a debate about theft of ip.

While I’m on record here against ip theft, I’ve never been familiar with the specifics of Nemory apps to formulate an objective and honest opinion.
    09-27-19 10:13 PM
    Well, if someone has another app working, I have no issues with switching. However, this one is working until then.

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 10:16 PM
    The basic argument goes something to effect of, Nemory charges for apps that do essentially the same thing as free alternatives. In some instances, supposedly Nemory is charging for others IP which becomes a debate about theft of ip.

While I’m on record here against ip theft, I’ve never been familiar with the specifics of Nemory apps to formulate an objective and honest opinion.
    If he is shady, and I'm not saying he isn't, then why does our beloved Blackberry Ltd. allow it to be listed on their BBW?!? Something smells fishy here!

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 10:18 PM
    If he is shady, and I'm not saying he isn't, then why does our beloved Blackberry Ltd. allow it to be listed on their BBW?!? Something smells fishy here!

Posted via my Passport
    The fact that Nemory Studios apps weren’t pulled suggests that facts aren’t opinions and opinions aren’t facts. I’ll give benefit of the doubt to BB and it’s third party developers that support BB10 and the other proprietary os
    09-27-19 10:24 PM
    I have a few of his paid apps running and I find them more stable than some offered in Google Playstore or YALP. Not all, but some.

Posted via my Passport
    09-27-19 10:30 PM
    I have a few of his paid apps running and I find them more stable than some offered in Google Playstore or YALP. Not all, but some.

Posted via my Passport
    Well, sure, they're either native apps or Web wrappers, unlike Android apks. For that alone, the former will seem more smooth on a bb10 phone. Nemory app quality and reliability are another matter. I agree, some are good. Some are obviously cash grabs (though that's moot now anyways).

Posted via CB10
    09-28-19 08:09 AM
    He literally charges people $5 for free apps that he doesnt even develop himself, sometimes more than once even. Has been more than questionable on the data collection he does as well. A thief in more than one way lol
    app_Developer likes this.
    09-28-19 08:16 AM
    He literally charges people $5 for free apps that he doesnt even develop himself, sometimes more than once even. Has been more than questionable on the data collection he does as well. A thief in more than one way lol
    This is exactly what I mean. To people that are familiar with and can verify questionable behavior, there are very strong opinions. It’s harder for me to repeat third party as fact as I have no real idea. Heck, I was the guy using OneMobile apps without a clue I was probably giving mainland central government all my private information on my very not safe BB10 hardware at time.
    09-28-19 09:54 AM
    Heck, I was the guy using OneMobile apps without a clue I was probably giving mainland central government all my private information on my very not safe BB10 hardware at time.
    It's sitting in a file called Junk.
    09-28-19 10:13 AM
    I was probably giving mainland central government all my private information on my very not safe BB10 hardware
    And yet you are still alive and well - penniless?
    09-28-19 12:19 PM
    Can you still Tweet from sms?
    09-29-19 06:46 PM
    Can you still Tweet from sms?
    https://help.twitter.com/en/using-tw...account-mobile

That's as system integrated as it gets, get notifications and send tweets with no background services and no third party apps.
    09-29-19 06:50 PM
    And yet you are still alive and well - penniless?
    I’m always penniless, I still have a wife and teenage daughters still here. I may have to borrow money from the adult kids to pay for my CB subscription that I get billed for every month.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-29-19 07:39 PM
    I use Web

Posted by M16A4
    09-29-19 09:00 PM

Posted via my Passport
    Oh Crusader....allow me to offer my standard disclaimer for all Nemory Studios apps. You can of course use them if you wish, but as one of the most ardent pro-BB10 users on Crackberry I feel obliged to warn folks:

STAY AWAY FROM ALL APPS MADE BY NEMORY STUDIOS!!! HE IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF AND CHARGES PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES FOR FREE ANDROID APPS THAT HE CLAIMS TO DEVELOP HIMSELF! HE IS ALSO KNOWN TO STEAL YOUR DATA!!! DO NOT USE ANY OF HIS APPS FOR ANY REASON!!!!

As for why BBL allows his apps, they don't allow many of them. They have some of his previously-developed native apps and have allowed him to update, but in order to have them taken down they'd need a claim from either law enforcement or the copyright holder (so Facebook, Spotify, etc.). It is not worth the time of these entities to police fraud at this level, so the apps and Nemory's bilking of innocent BB10 users persists.
    09-30-19 03:49 PM
    Oh Crusader....allow me to offer my standard disclaimer for all Nemory Studios apps. You can of course use them if you wish, but as one of the most ardent pro-BB10 users on Crackberry I feel obliged to warn folks:

STAY AWAY FROM ALL APPS MADE BY NEMORY STUDIOS!!! HE IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF AND CHARGES PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES FOR FREE ANDROID APPS THAT HE CLAIMS TO DEVELOP HIMSELF! HE IS ALSO KNOWN TO STEAL YOUR DATA!!! DO NOT USE ANY OF HIS APPS FOR ANY REASON!!!!

As for why BBL allows his apps, they don't allow many of them. They have some of his previously-developed native apps and have allowed him to update, but in order to have them taken down they'd need a claim from either law enforcement or the copyright holder (so Facebook, Spotify, etc.). It is not worth the time of these entities to police fraud at this level, so the apps and Nemory's bilking of innocent BB10 users persists.
    BlackBerry has discretion to remove any apps they want at any time.
    09-30-19 04:07 PM
    Twidere apk 3.7.3 still working on Z30
    Does it really work? From Google Play or F-Droid?
    Because I just tried it the other day (but a most recent version I guess) and the login didn't work. I know it did work before, so I though it's the same certificate error as with the official app...
    10-01-19 03:56 PM
    Twidere 3.7.8 works. Notifications come to the hub. To authorize in the settings, select "Authorization Type" - OAuth 2.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10 users - What are you using for Twitter now that Twitter for BlackBerry is dead?-img_20191002_160550.png  
    Last edited by NaGMeT; 10-02-19 at 07:13 AM.
    10-02-19 03:35 AM
114 1234 ...