I wanted BlackBerry 10 ASAP and was shocked to learn of the delay. I love my BlackBerry devices and all the cool features that bridge can do between my phone and BB PlayBook. The majority of people (other than us CrackBerry fans) don't know how great the products run together and individually. BUT this looks like a good move when I thought about it. I think RIM has a brilliant opportunity to launch BlackBerry 10 and their phones during the Super Bowl. This would be awesome and be one of the sparks BlackBerry needs to remind consumers who invented smart phones and how BlackBerry 10 will leap past the competition. The marketing campaign will be fierce! What do you think?
    07-10-12 09:44 AM
    It costs quite a bit of money to get a commercial during the Super Bowl.
    The average cost for a 30-second spot during the 2012 game was $3.5 million, with some time slots costing as much as $4 million.
    07-10-12 09:45 AM
    I agree that having a commercial for the new BB10 Platform would be a great idea during the SuperBowl however, RIM needs a day where they have the spotlight. RIM needs to make sure BB10 is the most important news of that day and hopefully carries for the next few days. However the SuperBowl would still be a great start for the mass marketing that BB10 is going to need.
    07-12-12 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD