I would like to know if there was a way to force a sync to occur with BB10 Remember. I will update an Evernote file on my laptop and then go to my Evernote app on my BB9900 and force a sync. I was wondering if there was a similar action available on BB's Remember app?
    02-26-13 11:50 PM
    Hmm I don't see the option for that. But the auto sync is already really fast

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 10:19 AM
    Is there any way to control Remember? I don't see any setting for it?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 03:21 AM
    Same problem here, only half of my notes synced and 0 of the new ones !
    02-28-13 01:16 PM
    Has anyone found an solution to this or how often does Remember Sync? can I change it? I set it up, at 4 and 3 hours later I am still waiting for a sync past the original sync. Is this normal? I was really happy withe intergration with Evernote, but if I have to wait hours for a sync that's just not going to work.
    03-11-13 07:13 PM
    I've sideloaded the evenote app - but in "Remember" it won't sync- either direction..
    04-07-13 04:32 PM
    Same here just for a few days...app wasnt accessed by BB10 for three days now...
    06-19-13 09:45 AM
    I think it ony syncs when the Remember app is opened. I use a little trick, after I add something, I let the app run in the active frame for a while, and had no problems with items not syncing. Give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:22 AM
    Remember syncs almost instantly when I make changes on the Web page (on my computer at work as I don't want the client installed on my work computer).
    06-19-13 10:26 AM
    some of my notes don't sync can't figure out / isolate the problem . one possible factor: long notes / long text strings...

some other known issues with remember evernote sync:
    KB35477-Issues with BlackBerry Remember
    01-02-15 05:26 AM
    also, blackberry should really create a "Sync" button for Remember!!!
    01-02-15 05:27 AM
    Just open an Evernote folder from within Remember and create a new note and immediately delete it.
    That forces a refresh for me.
    Dave Liao likes this.
    01-02-15 04:25 PM
    Hey, what's up?

Evernote sync with BB Remember worked great for a long time and in the last couple days it's not syncing?

Just when I thought I could rely on it, sigh.

Anyone else see this change?
    01-23-15 11:22 AM
    What about deleting the evernote app and reinstall it?
    Make sure you add the evernote "account information" in the BB10 settings>accounts

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    01-23-15 11:49 AM
    I've sideloaded the evenote app - but in "Remember" it won't sync- either direction..
    There is a native BB10 App that synchs to remember! Add account login and password in the BlackBerry Settings/accounts

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    01-23-15 11:51 AM
    Hey, what's up?

Evernote sync with BB Remember worked great for a long time and in the last couple days it's not syncing?

Just when I thought I could rely on it, sigh.

Anyone else see this change?
    Still working for me... read my comments above.

C_McD likes this.
    01-23-15 11:54 AM
    Anischab, the app is syncing, but Remember changes I make in "Evernote" folders there are not - I think they function independent of each other.

Evernote "Account" controls Remember "Evernote Folders."
    01-24-15 11:28 AM
    The app syncs up separately. Remember is built in, and fast.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 11:33 AM
    Depending on how long you've had your BlackBerry 10 device, your account link to Evernote may have expired. The connection is only good for a year so try going into your device settings and Accounts and check all of your Evernote settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 09:37 AM
    Anischab, the app is syncing, but Remember changes I make in "Evernote" folders there are not - I think they function independent of each other.

Evernote "Account" controls Remember "Evernote Folders."
    I tried today a little variations....
    I have the PC-App and the BB10 -App
    I see the Remember-Evernote-Folder and it is named like the first Evernote folder I had. So on PC, I noticed by right-klick on the folders following: Right-click>Settings: two boxes to check: the first is allow synching. This allows synching between all the Evernote Apps on every device and every platform.
    The second is a box to make only one folder of the notes (named notebooks I guess) to be a main/principal/default folder. It is the one where quick-note-adding occurs. This is the folder represented in Remember and this is the folder you have to monitor. Remember syncs only one folder namely the standard folder.

01-25-15 10:13 AM
    Depending on how long you've had your BlackBerry 10 device, your account link to Evernote may have expired. The connection is only good for a year so try going into your device settings and Accounts and check all of your Evernote settings.

Posted via CB10
    My expiration is Aug 2015, but it does remind me... what do I do then? Any way to extend?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 01:46 PM
    I tried today a little variations....
    I have the PC-App and the BB10 -App
    I see the Remember-Evernote-Folder and it is named like the first Evernote folder I had. So on PC, I noticed by right-klick on the folders following: Right-click>Settings: two boxes to check: the first is allow synching. This allows synching between all the Evernote Apps on every device and every platform.
    The second is a box to make only one folder of the notes (named notebooks I guess) to be a main/principal/default folder. It is the one where quick-note-adding occurs. This is the folder represented in Remember and this is the folder you have to monitor. Remember syncs only one folder namely the standard folder.

All my folders say "Synchronized Folder"?

The default I think is for where notes go - like in Outlook when I click the Evernote add-in it asks me for which folder (but you can select others as needed.)

All my Folders show in Remember, and had been syncing, but just stopped syncing recently.
    01-27-15 08:24 PM
    All my folders say "Synchronized Folder"?

The default I think is for where notes go - like in Outlook when I click the Evernote add-in it asks me for which folder (but you can select others as needed.)

All my Folders show in Remember, and had been syncing, but just stopped syncing recently.
    Weird... I must confess I have the principle of keeping all tasks in only one folder, and show all by due date, put the subcategory as a tag to bunch the tasks together when needed (although in 10.3.0 all tasks, even if checked as done are shown, which is unproductive)... all notes are also in only one folder, ordered alphabetically like an archive. All works for me very well. I hope it is not the os update, I would not change a well working system!?!

01-27-15 11:41 PM
    This is just a whiny rant but after spending I don't know how many hours trying to find a work around for setting reminders in Remember that would sync with Evernote because there is no longer a task sync... and I want an alarm or reminder or something that notifies me...that's not an email once a day....I'm looking for a professional solution to provide me with some simple productivity simplicity that does not require me to try this app and that crap and play with that thing and transfer those notes to this sync and that sync and holy freaking moly. It's nearly 2 years since I swapped the storm 2 I got as a gift for the all new amazing BlackBerry Z10. The Storm was my first BlackBerry and my first smart phone and when I sat down at my desk and dropped it in the charger it automatically synced my calendar, contacts,notes and tasks. Whether I was in the office or on the road I had everything up to date and it was just that simple. So if I'm looking for simple productivity BlackBerry is no longer the place for me. I love my BlackBerry but I value my time more. If the new 10.3 blendZamajigger doesn't get er done then bye bye BlackBerry. It's been nice and frustrating. I didn't get it to be frustrated . It should come out if the box ready to roll. That's productivity. Spending hours upon hours trying to get something as simple as a way to keep my schedule should be automatic. I know a lot of people will think this to be a silly rant but how much time should one spend looking for. ....a work around...it should come out of the box and work.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 03:22 PM
    This is just a whiny rant but after spending I don't know how many hours trying to find a work around for setting reminders in Remember that would sync with Evernote because there is no longer a task sync... and I want an alarm or reminder or something that notifies me...that's not an email once a day....I'm looking for a professional solution to provide me with some simple productivity simplicity that does not require me to try this app and that crap and play with that thing and transfer those notes to this sync and that sync and holy freaking moly. It's nearly 2 years since I swapped the storm 2 I got as a gift for the all new amazing BlackBerry Z10. The Storm was my first BlackBerry and my first smart phone and when I sat down at my desk and dropped it in the charger it automatically synced my calendar, contacts,notes and tasks. Whether I was in the office or on the road I had everything up to date and it was just that simple. So if I'm looking for simple productivity BlackBerry is no longer the place for me. I love my BlackBerry but I value my time more. If the new 10.3 blendZamajigger doesn't get er done then bye bye BlackBerry. It's been nice and frustrating. I didn't get it to be frustrated . It should come out if the box ready to roll. That's productivity. Spending hours upon hours trying to get something as simple as a way to keep my schedule should be automatic. I know a lot of people will think this to be a silly rant but how much time should one spend looking for. ....a work around...it should come out of the box and work.

Posted via CB10
    When you were setting up email on your Z10 did you select "Sync tasks"? That's all I use (if I want syncing), and they wind up in Remember. I'm not keen on how the notification works though, you're stuck with a countdown to the day of and not a specific time. Tasks saved to device do, but they don't sync to anything.
    02-07-15 05:17 PM
26 12