12-10-18 11:22 AM
203 ... 789
tools
    Wow. Beautiful. Came here to read and again, I got educated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Educated on "his" views....

We all have different views.... me personally I've always preferred email using desktop Outlook application, no other mobile email client comes close to the productivity of it. Thus I've never come to relied on my smartphone for "getting it done". Basic replies or queries until I could pull out my laptop or get back to the office.... until I got my Surface Pro. I personally love the capabilities of today's smartphones over what BlackBerry offered with BBOS and BB10, because my productivity needs are different from others.

Doesn't make me or bb10adopter111 right or wrong... we just have different needs.

Thing is even in business... email isn't what it once was.
    12-10-18 08:58 AM

We all have different views.... me personally I've always preferred email using desktop Outlook application, no other mobile email client comes close to the productivity of it. Thus I've never come to relied on my smartphone for "getting it done". Basic replies or queries until I could pull out my laptop or get back to the office.... until I got my Surface Pro. I personally love the capabilities of today's smartphones over what BlackBerry offered with BBOS and BB10, because my productivity needs are different from others.

Doesn't make me or bb10adopter111 right or wrong... we just have different needs.

I agree about internal email. It used to be that I ran a team of approximately 200 people with email. Now I would use Slack or MS Teams for team management.

But for external communications, 99% of our formal sales and service still relies on email.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-10-18 09:07 AM

I would rather call them experiences for it fits my means better. They can lead me to try out things I've never even heard of.
    Back when I wasn't a smart phone user (early 2010s) I saw them as unnecessary and expensive complications. As I graduated high school and started to attend a university, my needs have changed and I started to keep an eye out for a smartphone that I could make friends with. But I didn't buy one until 2012 because android and ios was both rubbish in my eyes (tried both of them, even tried pkb droids like the HTC desire and Motorola droid, or Samsung. Blackberrys barely existed here. (they do exactly like that now as well)
    And then one of my best friends bought a Q10, I tried it and ended up buying a q5. (I couldn't afford a q10 at the time)
    I was introduced to the world of BB through his experience and I live it since

Yours is as important to me as anyone's of course and I wasn't trying to take any sides here.
    I was merely happy that someone takes the time explaining the how and where blackberry fits in his workflow.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-18 11:22 AM
203 ... 789