I have set up my BlackBerry 10 to sync Calendar, Emails, Contacts and Memos with Office 365. All future Contacts entries appear on my device, but old entries only go back three months. How can I change the settings so that all Contacts entries are synced, even the old ones?
    07-10-13 03:32 PM
    What do you have setup for sync settings? Look in the advanced settings when you choose edit...
    07-10-13 03:42 PM
    What do you have setup for sync settings? Look in the advanced settings when you choose edit...
    Sync Timeframe, if that's what you ment, was set by default to 30 days. Will changing this setting affect the Contacts? Will it upload previous (old) Contacts from my phone to Office 365?
    07-10-13 03:51 PM
    Just managed to solve this problem:

Had to download software from Office 365 website, right from the Outlook area (only download link there). It installed all the necessary updates to my Office 2010, so I finally managed to add my Office 365 account to Outlook (older Outlook versions were not autodiscovering email settings). Then Itemporarily changed Contacts sync settings in BB Link to the following:

Setting Up Contact Sync - Conflict Resolution to: Always Use My Device Data (instead of Always Use My Computer Data).

and then I initiated Contacts/Calendar synchronization in BlackBerry Link.

That's it. All my contacts got uploaded to Microsoft Office 365 cloud.
    07-11-13 01:06 PM
    I've been a BB user for 15 years and this on again off again BB-Office365 synch issues may be the final nail in the coffin for me with BB. It is an ongoing problem that after months of syncing fine you realize it has stopped synching contacts when you try to e-mail someone you know is your outlook records, I've gone through many fixes but the point is I should not have to waste my time doing that. Once it is set up it should just work. I'm still using the 9800 after 4 yrs but I can't see sticking with BB because of this hassle.
    10-07-14 06:25 PM