VPN is a good one

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 09:18 AM
    OpenVPN client. Please. Please.
    Probably not possible to sideload the Android OpenVPN client. More and more companies are using OpenVPN and both iOS and Android now support it with free apps.
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    07-01-13 11:51 AM
    OpenVPN client. Please. Please.
    Probably not possible to sideload the Android OpenVPN client. More and more companies are using OpenVPN and both iOS and Android now support it with free apps.
    I tried side loading the app, hoping it would somehow add the functionality - nope. Q10 just crashed... maybe needs the jellybean runtime... anyone else tried!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    07-01-13 02:43 PM
    What Blackberry needs to do is implement features such as Driving Mode made famous by Samsung, focus on two pieces of hardware and make them great... better battery life on there phones...... with LTE you need bigger batteries people love speed so bring a better battery so ppl don't downgrade to 3g or 2g to save battery life... quad core processors are the future make sure they are being used dual core is a thing of the past... blackberry is a solid company i have had one from the beginning and stuck with them all this time. Listen to your customers blackberry sometimes we know what we are talking about the z10 is an amazing device but the battery life is **** it should have had a super amoled screen like that of the q10 as well but more or less your on the right track

Posted Via CB10 - Z10 & Q10
    07-01-13 03:03 PM
    Let us choose which words to remove from learnt

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 06:16 PM
    Even though ppl want this app and that app blackberry needs to secure developers apps. I think one of the main reason developers are hesitant is because of the fact that their apps can be paid for by a person and then converted to a. Bar file and distributed for free...a lot of ios users esp purchase their apps and developers would know that the only way ios users can get their apps is by purchasing dem BlackBerry needs to secure developers hard work and ensure that if is for sale only way users can get them is to pay for them if it's free all well and good thus way more developers would be encouraged to develop more for our devices and who know a guy might develop 1 app notices that it's secure and ppl purchasing it and we'll says oh heck BlackBerry users paying for this let me do a free one for them etc etc so for 10 to succeed some major changes needs to be made

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 06:04 AM
    A full select, deselect, copy, and paste functionality for text messages in bb 10. Customized LED notification.
    07-02-13 07:22 AM
    Yeah the copy and paste is kind of strange sometimes when you copy something it doesn't let you paste it just anywhere only in certain other places. I don't know why

Posted via CB10
    Markus Mohr and sebstarr like this.
    07-03-13 08:06 AM
    I can't wait for 10.2

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 01:57 PM
84 ... 234