Hi,

I'm kinda surprised this question hasn't been asked before (or maybe I didn't find the thread... anyway).

So, when I receive a meeting invite with an attachment on my Z10 (via Exchange / ActiveSync), I can see the attachment included and I can open said attachment. For the 10.2 users out here: the attachment also shows under the "Attachment" tab in the Hub. When I accept the meeting request, the original e-mail disappears and the appointment is placed in my calendar. So far so good, that's the same behaviour I would expect when accepting the invite directly in Outlook.

But here's the problem: as soon as I accept the request, all traces of the attachment are gone: no more listing under the Attachment tab, it doesn't appear in the calendar app, ... Just like it was never sent in the first place.
    However, when I look at my calendar in Outlook, the attachment is still there.
    The only woraround I can think about is saving the attachment before accepting the request, but that's not very practical.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,
    11-06-13 10:20 AM
    It's designed to work that way. You need to save the attachment ahead of time, OR BBRY needs to make an update that changes the way invites work on BB10.
    Xayinn likes this.
    11-07-13 02:38 PM
    It's designed to work that way. You need to save the attachment ahead of time, OR BBRY needs to make an update that changes the way invites work on BB10.
    That's too bad!
    Anyway, thanks for your answer!
    11-08-13 05:13 AM
    Have you tried checking your deleted items folder?
    11-08-13 06:15 AM