Skillfully done!!
    imz, Spawn12, ESCON and 6 others like this.
    04-08-13 10:33 AM
    Haha took me a second, but that was pretty cool! Props to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 11:15 AM
    Yeah their Blue Jays ad placement is well done.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-08-13 12:06 PM
    Yeah and the blackberry moment during the game is cool taking the tv and showing it with peek and the hub, and I think the boys truly like their phones Zaun is one to blow sunshine up your arse, he's a pretty straight shooter. Lots of good exposure for BlackBerry there

And the name is everywhere you look, be good to see from our us friends what they see when they watch their teams play the blue Jays, so far we have the Indians and Red Sox pkaying TO anyone notice the BlackBerry ads

On another note did you see the Rogers smartphone add the barely perceptible blackberry logo is visible for 5 seconds when the guy gets his new smartphone from Rogers sportsnet

From the Zed of Rockivy
    04-08-13 01:45 PM
    Yeah and the blackberry moment during the game is cool taking the tv and showing it with peek and the hub, and I think the boys truly like their phones Zaun is one to blow sunshine up your arse, he's a pretty straight shooter. Lots of good exposure for BlackBerry there

And the name is everywhere you look, be good to see from our us friends what they see when they watch their teams play the blue Jays, so far we have the Indians and Red Sox pkaying TO anyone notice the BlackBerry ads

On another note did you see the Rogers smartphone add the barely perceptible blackberry logo is visible for 5 seconds when the guy gets his new smartphone from Rogers sportsnet

From the Zed of Rockivy
    Really? Inception, I tell you!! BlackBerry will make people want the Z10 and they will not even know it!
    04-08-13 05:17 PM
    I was going to post this a long with the thread i started about the 'website update' commercial for sportsnet. what would be REALLY COOL is if it was actually functioning peek. so that everytime a score changed in a game there would be a notification on the scorebar in game and then the side panel would swipe over to show the change in score of whatever game.

I actually think that this peek gesture works really well for tv broadcasts.
    04-08-13 05:27 PM
    I was going to post this a long with the thread i started about the 'website update' commercial for sportsnet. what would be REALLY COOL is if it was actually functioning peek. so that everytime a score changed in a game there would be a notification on the scorebar in game and then the side panel would swipe over to show the change in score of whatever game.

I actually think that this peek gesture works really well for tv broadcasts.
    I see where you're going, but that would distract people from the fact it was an inception-ad for BlackBerry. See how the new message says "BlackBerry - Sneak Peek".

But in real life, yeah, an app that keeps you posted as well as allows you to watch the games would be cool!
    04-08-13 06:30 PM
    Well they could label it as the BlackBerry Peek score Update or something. But maybe slide from top down. Idk I think it would be a much more efficient way to show the scores

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 07:42 PM
    Well they could label it as the BlackBerry Peek score Update or something. But maybe slide from top down. Idk I think it would be a much more efficient way to show the scores

Posted via CB10
    I don't follow. We're not trying to improve the TV broadcast and their works. We are talking about how smart this marketing move was.

But yeah, scores sponsored by BlackBerry wouldn't hurt.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:12 AM
    I don't follow. We're not trying to improve the TV broadcast and their works. We are talking about how smart this marketing move was.

But yeah, scores sponsored by BlackBerry wouldn't hurt.

Posted via CB10
    But...

You know you're marketing is working when it changes the way people think about a process that hasn't changed in years

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:11 AM
    But...

You know you're marketing is working when it changes the way people think about a process that hasn't changed in years

Posted via CB10
    Truer words have never been said. On a sidenote, Brazil is looking at a May launch. I'm really curious what they will do here (because they didn't do anything for the past three OS versions and their devices ��).
    04-09-13 09:14 PM