Is there a way to reorganize the listed things in the hub? For example, move bbm above text messages, etc...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 05:30 AM
    As of now there isn't an option to reorganize the HUB list. Hoping it will be there in future OS releases.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:29 AM
    Figures, I tried my chances of it being a hidden option or something. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:38 AM
    When I go into the Hub Management to hide "Calls" and "Voicemail" and go back to the hub. They still don't disappear. Same for the others aswell.

I've tried rebooting and everything. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:57 AM
    Maybe a Glitch, I don't find it ruins the experience of the phone

- @ZEDTROSPEKTIV
    06-09-13 12:23 PM
    When I go into the Hub Management to hide "Calls" and "Voicemail" and go back to the hub. They still don't disappear. Same for the others aswell.

I've tried rebooting and everything. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Are you using the Z10 or the Q10? If the latter, go to the Hub, Settings then Hub-Management. Now do not scroll using the screen, hit the spacebar instead. Set all the options the way you want, press space to scroll. Once you got to the end of the menu, just hit the back icon. This *might* fix it, it works for me and a couple of other users.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    akabbani and jason.woodisgood like this.
    06-09-13 02:13 PM
    This is a great idea OP. I was thinking the same a couple of days ago

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:31 PM
    Are you using the Z10 or the Q10? If the latter, go to the Hub, Settings then Hub-Management. Now do not scroll using the screen, hit the spacebar instead. Set all the options the way you want, press space to scroll. Once you got to the end of the menu, just hit the back icon. This *might* fix it, it works for me and a couple of other users.

I have the Q10. Tried what you suggested but still no luck, very annoying as I really don't need those and the Hub has very limited space compared to my old Z10.

I'm open to anymore suggestions anyone may have. Btw I'm on SQN100-3 and 10.1.0.2309.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 05:34 PM
    Does anyone know how to toggle off certain notifications from the hub, such that they won't appear in the hub? Specifically pin, bbm, LinkedIn and phone? I went to hub management setting and switched those to off, but it made no impact on the items appearing in the hub, and they simply continue showing up thete!
    zk

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:44 PM

Awesome! This solved the issue for me. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:13 AM
    For those who want certain things to disappear form the Hub entirely, and say they toggle it to off but it still shows:
    bear in mind that when you switch it to off, it disappears from inside the "Hub" itself (the Hub view when you click on "Hub" at the top); it doesn't actually disappear from the list of accounts in the black list of all your accounts, where it lists "Hub, Notifications, BBM, Text Messages, email accounts, Calls, Voicemail, etc" (Unless it's supposed to, and my phone is glitchy!). It's hard to explain, I hope you get what I'm saying.

Question of my own: What is PIN at the very bottom of that list?
    06-28-13 04:51 AM
    Yes you're right, atleast that's what I noticed with my Q10. With my old Z10 however, they used to actually disappear from the Hub headlines.

Making only the notifications disappear is useless, I want to get rid of it from the list of apps. How can I do so?! Someone help as the Hub on the Q10 is already crammed enough.

Posted via CB Q10
    06-28-13 06:25 AM
    nothing changes when using hub management. Turn off display message count, message count still displayed(my bad, it removes the little count on the HUB icon. I want the count removed from all areas). Turn off show filed messages...still show. turn off sent messages, hey look still there. Was wicked fun moving the icons around though. And why is there no select all option. Legacy at least gave you the ability to quick select large amounts very quickly to file or delete. I am finding the hub to be little more than a gimmick. The messages folder in legacy was entirely more useful and efficient.
    06-28-13 04:38 PM
    I have this problem also, my Dev Alpha C is wifi only, there is no sim card in it and there never will be. No sim means no text messages. I've turned Text messages off in the hub mangment, yet every time I go into the hub I have to look at the text message category in my lists. Seems really dumb that something so simple can't be accomplished.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    06-28-13 08:12 PM