I just bought a Priv. Love it except for Battery. Love more Classic but need full access to Playstore.
    Last time I tried to sideload was not reliable with some apps from Playstore. Chase, USAA, Starbucks.
    Is sideloading fixed with classic and 10. Would like to return Priv and get classica, but I need apps
    06-27-16 12:42 PM
    If you want the PlayStore on the Classic... look at Cobalt's solution. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ No need for sideloading at all.

But it will not give you full compatiblity like the PRIV will. I agree, either try swapping you PRIV for another that might not have the battery issues, of for another Android phone... then install the PRIV's apps on it.
    No. It's the same story. Compatibility on BB10 will never improve.

If you don't like the Priv, take it back, that's fine. Pick another android device.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    06-27-16 12:46 PM
    If you want the PlayStore on the Classic... look at Cobalt's solution. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ No need for sideloading at all.

But it will not give you full compatiblity like the PRIV will. I agree, either try swapping you PRIV for another that might not have the battery issues, of for another Android phone... then install the PRIV's apps on it.
    06-27-16 12:58 PM