07-12-20 02:45 AM
139 12345 ...
tools
    A white Passport, because I wanted less social noise.
    Only SMS, emails and essentials. Also, because I love it so much.
    I even got a new leather flip case that is coming from Canada to Chile!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-20 06:24 PM
    Z30. Mainly for Mails and CB10.

Posted via my lovely  Z30
    05-29-20 07:30 PM
    Thinking about a return to my beloved Q10 (typing on it now) after using the Keyone for a few months.

Why? I miss it's small form factor and the keyboard feels just right. Will likely be an adjustment but the Keyone never felt quite right to me (mainly Android, really, as the phone itself is nice. Though I have to say I hate the camera).

Posted via CB10
    06-01-20 03:32 PM
    Z30 because it has great virtual keyboard(but Polish dictionary is a ****), dark mode, HDMI, security, BlackBerry Hub, beautiful design and it's fast. Great for emails
    mh1983 likes this.
    06-01-20 05:01 PM
    Oh how I loved my Z30.

Passport + Playbook because why not
    06-01-20 05:56 PM
    BB10 on Classic - didnt have twi*er so wasnt not aware of the BBW updates, fortunately thanks to the great people of this community and a really friendly youtuber i managed to get the latest updated BBW load up to my device, thank you everyone!! -J
    mh1983 likes this.
    06-02-20 12:50 AM
    BlackBerry Passport, sometimes for internet.
    06-02-20 01:59 AM
    As of Mon on this week, I'm back on a Classic and setting up a Passport too. Not sure which one I will end up on. I have large hands so a Passport and its higher specs is attractive...so is the larger screen for my older eyes. But I do just love the Classic size for carrying. I love otherwise on my laptop and Kindle tablet, so a "feature" phone works just fine. Hard to beat either of them for the majority work I do texting and emails...and if course calls. I know what I could have with my new Nokia...but so far I'm liking it.
    06-03-20 09:51 PM
    Using BlackBerry OS10 since 2013 starting with a Z10, 1st classic since 2014, now on my 2nd Classic from 2016 which is my main daily runner a 3rd brand new Classic as a 1:1 clone of the 2nd always sitting there with the full backup-clone to put in action at any time, a PassPort still in use since 2016 too if I fancy the larger screen... so in total there are one Z10n three Classics and a Passport... and most important I'm absolute certain that I will continue using any of this devices for 2021 and 2022 if ever possible... wouldn't cross my mind to swoop for anything else.

By the way all devices running native OS10 app's only non APK nor any port's, but native app's only all the way!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-20 01:05 PM
    By the way all devices running native OS10 app's only non APK nor any port's, but native app's only all the way!

Posted via CB10
    As time goes by now, I’m seeing more and more of this. My Q5 and Z3 have to be kept on native for most part since RAM and storage are very low. If still running their older larger carrier siblings, I’d start dropping APKs too.
    06-05-20 07:35 PM
    As of Mon on this week, I'm back on a Classic and setting up a Passport too. Not sure which one I will end up on. I have large hands so a Passport and its higher specs is attractive...so is the larger screen for my older eyes. But I do just love the Classic size for carrying. I love otherwise on my laptop and Kindle tablet, so a "feature" phone works just fine. Hard to beat either of them for the majority work I do texting and emails...and if course calls. I know what I could have with my new Nokia...but so far I'm liking it.
    Have you decided on which device (the Classic or Passport) worked best for you?

I have the Z10, Q10, Leap and Passport. Debating on nabbing a Classic. The Classic was the ultimate form factor. I'm currently using a Key2LE and also bought a Unihertz Titan. Love my Blackberrys and love my keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-20 08:33 PM
    Great question. Jury still out for me between the two. Love speed of processor on Passport. I have larger hands so size not as much a problem. But that Classic is so easy to pull out and use. It is slower and lags more even on its email and text msg. Opening Remember is even slower. Both have real issues with its browsers obviously. Ive also found the Kindle apk Ive loaded that fits this 4.3 runtime is better on the Passport. Just more horsepower. But Classic is definitely useable. (Just remember it wont do what your K2le can overall). You are trading off the Android world for the ease of BB10 and its role as a communicator. A perfect world would have Classic size with Passport specs keeping up with the Android and Apple. A perfect world of what BB10 could have been, right?
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    06-14-20 09:52 PM
    Great question. Jury still out for me between the two. Love speed of processor on Passport. I have larger hands so size not as much a problem. But that Classic is so easy to pull out and use. It is slower and lags more even on its email and text msg. Opening Remember is even slower. Both have real issues with its browsers obviously. Ive also found the Kindle apk Ive loaded that fits this 4.3 runtime is better on the Passport. Just more horsepower. But Classic is definitely useable. (Just remember it wont do what your K2le can overall). You are trading off the Android world for the ease of BB10 and its role as a communicator. A perfect world would have Classic size with Passport specs keeping up with the Android and Apple. A perfect world of what BB10 could have been, right?
    Thank you for the response.

I loved BB10 back in the day. It still rocks as an OS for a smart phone. But this day and age of apps, subscriptions and constant updates, BB10 has lost its ability to keep up without some serious compromises.

As much as I remember the Classic being the ultimate form factor, that was back in 2015. And its specs were underpowered in an Android/Apple world. I may need to let my nostalgia just stay where is it and keep chugging along with current smartphones.
    06-15-20 06:23 AM
    As time goes by now, I’m seeing more and more of this. My Q5 and Z3 have to be kept on native for most part since RAM and storage are very low. If still running their older larger carrier siblings, I’d start dropping APKs too.
    But mostly because you have other devices for the apps.... your BB10 devices are toys you play with from time to time.
    06-15-20 11:41 AM
    Yes, its all the trade-offs. With my life now, I can work great for my majority of communiction with my BB10 Pssport or Classic (I'm switching back and forth at different times) as the needed apps I can access on my Amazon tablet or my laptop. (Like typing on my Crackberry). I have a beautiful Nokia 7.2 waiting for me in my desk drawer to use if need be at some point. But yes for now, you can do more than play as long as you can make the adjustments.
    06-15-20 10:31 PM
    Passport and my wife Q10 white. BBM is still great and we are using it daily.
    Same here.
    There is nothing comparable to BBM out there.
    06-16-20 05:33 PM
    Same here.
    There is nothing comparable to BBM out there.
    Bbm still works for you?

I'm on the Passport, but have a KeyOne for apps (Evernote and GPS mostly)

Posted via CB10
    06-17-20 03:07 PM
    BB Classic. The Form factor wouldn't want me to give it up yet. The device still kicks.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-20 05:25 PM
    You need to debloat the system. My email and SMS are still snappy.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-20 05:26 PM
    I have BB Q10, with broken sim card slot. so I use wifi to connect to everything...

Posted via CB10
    06-17-20 06:06 PM
    I've been going back and forth between the lightly used Passport ATT I picked up or the lightly used Classic. They both have such good features. Passport for the horsepower of the processor and media, Classic for the ease of use. I like them both, but seems Classic is leading in the choices. I'm still weighing the option of keeping both and switch back and forth as long as ATT will let me. I've a beautiful Nokia 7.2 waiting in reserve for that day. (Which who knows when that might come).
    06-22-20 10:49 PM
    I've been going back and forth between the lightly used Passport ATT I picked up or the lightly used Classic. They both have such good features. Passport for the horsepower of the processor and media, Classic for the ease of use. I like them both, but seems Classic is leading in the choices. I'm still weighing the option of keeping both and switch back and forth as long as ATT will let me. I've a beautiful Nokia 7.2 waiting in reserve for that day. (Which who knows when that might come).
    I don’t think AT&T cares about either BB10 hardware over the other. When one phases out, I suspect both will. Do enjoy your Nokia too.
    06-23-20 10:15 AM
    I am using a Passport not as a daily driver anymore, mostly for Email, some editing of Office documents, and retro gaming.

I do sometimes use it as my main phone if I'm going out and don't want all the distractions and notifications
    06-23-20 12:31 PM
    I am using a Passport not as a daily driver anymore, mostly for Email, some editing of Office documents, and retro gaming.

I do sometimes use it as my main phone if I'm going out and don't want all the distractions and notifications
    What do you use for retro gaming?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-20 01:48 PM
    What do you use for retro gaming?

Posted via CB10
    I'm using RetroArch
    06-23-20 02:28 PM
139 12345 ...