06-20-17 07:54 PM
428 ... 23456 ...
tools
    10.4 for Z10

Posted via CB10
    I think we Z10 users won't see even 10.3.1. Which is OK because it's aweful.

Z10 (red) OS10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS10.3.0.1418
    01-16-15 05:12 AM
    I think we Z10 users won't see even 10.3.1. Which is OK because it's aweful.

Z10 (red) OS10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS10.3.0.1418
    All bb10 will see 10.3.1 next month

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-16-15 05:47 AM
    Music can play file .ape camera went shot as 10.2 but funtion in 10.3. video....

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:34 AM
    Expect hundreds of threads started asking "When will OS 10.4 be released"
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    01-16-15 12:24 PM
    - Better smoothness on the Passport, use the 3GB properly
    - Better memory management because 10.3 on my Passport is a memory hog. A few open apps and I'm down to 900MB free memory. Stuttering and lag begins
    - Slow motion video recording on the cam (awesome feature on the iPhone and it works super well.
    - More keyboard gestures, not just scrolling and swiping up and down.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you should be having a word with the App developers for that?
    01-17-15 04:24 AM
    More colour codes for accounts in the HUB.

Dark HUB

And finally let us set the battery icon to a percentage without the need for a gesture.

Authored on the Q10
    jdesignz and jope28 like this.
    01-17-15 07:21 AM
    You should not miss calls if phone's screen is facing outside. It might happen when screen is facing your leg.

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    I still want the dedicated mute button to be the only one that mutes the ring tone. I don't have time to be making sure the phone's screen is facing away from my leg every time I put my phone in my pocket

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 07:54 AM
    Screen orientation on Q5/Q10? Like passport

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 10:12 AM
    I still want the dedicated mute button to be the only one that mutes the ring tone. I don't have time to be making sure the phone's screen is facing away from my leg every time I put my phone in my pocket

Posted via CB10
    You'll see this in 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 10:26 AM
    When BB10 first came out, there were a lot of things I was looking for. Especially as a long time BlackBerry user, and particularly in areas like notifications. BB10 has come a LONG way since then, and It's not so easy any more for me to find flaws or shortcomings in the OS that I am suffering from. I would be fine if they focused on optimization, fluidity, and some of the core bundled apps like BlackBerry Maps and Virtual Assistant. I'd like to see them expand their use of their Cloud system which it seems is only currently used for backing up Password Keeper. That "Cloud Synchronization" option that is in Password Keeper could be expanded across the OS.

In general, I'm liking the OS that 10.3.1 has become.
    01-17-15 10:39 AM
    I NEED these things as water:

- Multiple selection of messages in HUB with two fingers gesture as It was on BB OS 6 (I don't know how they don't put that on BB OS 10)
    - Off-On/Flight Mode device scheduler. Allow apps to put the phone on fly mode or add a scheduler for put the phone in fly-mode as we had on previous BB OS for On-Off. I know there is a Bedside mode, but i need to enable it manually. I could manually enable fly mode too.
    - Gestures to go to next/previous message in hub as it was on BB OS 6
    - Section on HUB to see all email accounts. If I want to see only emails now I need to see only one email account each time.
    Gestures to go to next previous version are there, swipe right then up/down

Check Out TechCraze
    01-17-15 11:11 AM
    I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food!!

But that aside... I'm enjoying what I have!

http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0143.gif
    Closer than you think..

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25647918

Last year's CES

Check Out TechCraze
    01-17-15 11:13 AM
    One thing that has still bothered me is still no landscape support for all applications. Chop Chop blackberry.
    01-17-15 12:34 PM
    The browser need some additional futures,in order to turn on the private browsing you have to push 6 buttons this is nonsense.

I would like to get widgets.
    I would like to be able to arrange the icons wherever I want.
    Interactive wallpaper let's say that can show the weather. Or breaking new etc
    A lot of things can be done better.
    taveesh and PatelHrishikesh like this.
    02-28-15 09:57 PM
    Anywhere touch to capture for camera, mark prior read in pinch mode. Black hub. Optimized memory usage. Updated maps for BlackBerry maps. Wechat updated.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 10:01 PM
    If 10.4 ever rolls out and that too for my Q5, the text messaging UI and also BBM UI in the HUB should be changed. It sucks. Want it like 10.2.1. It was perfect. Also a HUB lock feature, individual contact block feature, most important, a guest mode feature.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:42 AM
    All I need is 1st gen bb10 supporting.
    03-01-15 05:20 AM
    03-01-15 07:46 AM
    Id like BlackBerry to introduce some more advanced gestures. The ability to activate a read messages out loud function by using some predefined gesture. Or checking the number of unread messages pending while you phone is still in your pocket.

Cacheable maps
    Dual sim capability

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:21 AM
    Would love to see an option in 10.4.1 where there's a toggle to keep the screen on in the music player app.

Nothing more frustrating then having to wake up the phone when playing music in the car as its charging.

Posted via CB10
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    03-01-15 08:39 AM
    Ask BlackBerry to fix 10.3 first.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 11:06 AM
    1. Built-in Call/Message blocking (without need for third party app)
    2. Better handing of notifications from Android apps
    3. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    4. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    5. Emoji keyboard
    6. Landscape mode for home screen and all stock apps/settings
    7. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    8. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    9. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    10. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    11. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    12. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    13. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    14. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    15. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    16. Dark Theme for Hub if it doesn't show up in 10.3.1
    17. Dark Theme options for Device Monitor/Settings/Phone on all BlackBerry 10 devices (including LCD phones - Passport/Z10/Classic)
    18. 4K video recording for Passport (and slow motion if possible with camera hardware)
    19. Option for ten open active frames on Passport and other devices with 3GB RAM (still one screen but only two "full-sized" active frames when ten are open)
    20. Option to hide apps/folders like in OS 7.1
    Excellent list of improvements from you and all in this thread.

My 2 cents + tx are:

1- ability to determine my favorite sharing destination and method. (my gf on bbm should always be there for example)

2- if I'm on a call stop locking the phone when I hang up and stop making the call app pop up

3 - in browser copy url in the overflow option

4- hard press a music folder and play all like in os7

5- reliable BlackBerry Link

6- ability to edit all my contacts from blend

7- caller blocking obviously

8- when I hide pics why is there a folder created called "hidden pictures " showing my hidden pics? ********

9- faster and much deeper universal search
    I noticed if I search for something I wrote in the notes of a contact it won't pop up unlike os7

10- BlackBerry Protect like in os7

Posted via CB10
    gemoelle likes this.
    03-01-15 05:27 PM
    Excellent list of improvements from you and all in this thread.

My 2 cents + tx are:

1- ability to determine my favorite sharing destination and method. (my gf on bbm should always be there for example)

2- if I'm on a call stop locking the phone when I hang up and stop making the call app pop up

3 - in browser copy url in the overflow option

4- hard press a music folder and play all like in os7

5- reliable BlackBerry Link

6- ability to edit all my contacts from blend

7- caller blocking obviously

8- when I hide pics why is there a folder created called "hidden pictures " showing my hidden pics? ********

9- faster and much deeper universal search
    I noticed if I search for something I wrote in the notes of a contact it won't pop up unlike os7

10- BlackBerry Protect like in os7

Posted via CB10

1. On 10.3 u get suggestions when sharing and that is usually who I want to send something too.

8. That's because u have show hidden items on, on photos, swipe down and click hide items
    03-01-15 07:31 PM
    Perfect for #8 that's solve

Still wish I can "stick" my favorite contacts for my sharing.

As another example I reply to tech support for company X and I send a picture the next day. The tech support email is a suggestion.
    How in the world does that make any sense ??? Lolol

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 07:42 PM
    care company next blackberry blackberry 10.4 must make runtime can climb on reboot cell l to make it look as native Android applications integrate the dark color in the hub block calls and better presentation for the player music that can change from the home screen and notifications for applications that run android runtime android 5.0
    03-02-15 09:49 AM
428 ... 23456 ...