Maybe this idea will need a new device with two mics, 10.4 to have the facility to record stereo in the video/cam with an on board mixer to adjust levels so that one's "home movie" collection isn't going to hurt your ears while playing back through a 5.1 sound system ! Apart from that just keep the OS safe and secure as usual. There's an old saying "No-one notices when you're doing your job right, only when you mess up", hope BlackBerry gets to that point so that we can be making suggestions to build on success rather than moaning about bugs!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:29 AM
    Ohh well what I would expect for BB 10.4 at least for a start, are lots of little naked Gremlins dressed up in pink bikinis over their hairy chest, dancing hobobonga and singing drunkenly dirty song's

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.*
    07-01-15 11:51 AM
    #1 always better Android support, but against wasting time on an Android phone.
    07-01-15 11:56 AM
    Black theme for Hub has been long due. Hope BB will fulfill our long lasting request.

Z30 10.3.2 thru CB10
    baspeed and FairlightRacing like this.
    07-01-15 12:01 PM
    I hope to see 10.4 itself

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-01-15 12:21 PM
    Can move your install app to sd card or you can install an app directly on sd card.

Posted via CB10
    They tried that on BB7 and it wasn't very good. You could "move" an installed app to the SD card, but it uninstalled it and you had to reinstall it to use the app again. It was pretty much pointless unless you were taxed for space.
    07-01-15 12:39 PM
    Beyond what I "hope" to see ... I'd like to post what I do "NOT" want to see anymore. Not to so much see either but a behaviour.

I have a Z30 and previously Z10.

Phone App.

When I dial a number in the phone app, many MANY times I need to reference an Email, a Remember memo, an SMS/Picture/other media HWILE I'm on the call, thus I minimize the phone app. Doing so shows me that the app is minimized and a green bar top center of my Z30 to show me an active call is on-going.

Please for the LOVE of GOD ... STOP JUMPING THE PHONE APP IN MY FACE when the call is connected! Moreover if the call is disconnected from the other party STOP JUMPING THE PHONE APP IN MY FACE to tell me the call is ENDED!

Why do I hate this?!
    - It stops my Peek and Flow navigation,
    - it stops me from typing, moving files in file manager ... essentially interrupting me while I'm Data Entry and Manipulation.
    - it's quite frankly annoying! I know I'm making a call:
    you don't have to remind me I made the call,
    you don't have to remind me the call is connected
    it's customary somebody will say
    "Hello", "What's Up", "Whatta Gwa'an", "Yello", "Who's summoning me?!", "You rang?" and if rude "The F do you want now!" lol.
    I can HEAR the other parter either through headset, speakerphone or bluetooth headset.
    you don't have to remind me/inform me the call is disconnected!
    I no longer hear the other party talking, most likely they'll say Goodbye, Goodnight/Good-day, Cheers, I'll do you later, whatever
    If the call is dropped I'll hear the audible BEEEP.
    This can be accomplished seemlessly by turning that GREEN notification bar at the TOP of the screen into RED and stop the timer clock. heck put another line that says "Call ENDED" below the total call time!!
    * Quite simply the jumping of the phone app is NOT efficient it uses a LOT of power on the screen and forced unnecessary screen interactions again using more power and it's removing the KEY principle I hold dear in BlackBerry products ... I AM THE USER! Follow ME not vice versa that I expect from Android and more so on iOS!

Yes this is my revolution!

Before putting in more hardware or better hardware or features ... bring a simple thing that benefits EVERY user on ALL BB10 devices.
    Arrrgh.

vent diatribe over.
    This^^^^ oh my god this!

Also a suggestion for calendar app improvement.. I work an irregular schedule where I work approximately 3-4 different shift times depending on the day, while the shift may differ the times are always constant and I HATE having to type in the details of every single work shift over and over. I'd love it if we could have preset calendar entries for quick entry when setting multiple events.

For ex. I work either 7-1700, 10-2000, or 1300-0000. But it varies randomly week to week. I would love to be able to pre set these times each with their own title so that when I enter a month or more worth of shifts (because I get schedules in 70 day cycles) I can quickly select shift A shift B or shift C, just pick the day, select preset event and the rest is entered automatically. This could be used for sporting events too. My karate classes are always 1.5 hours long, at the same place, starting at the same time, but I have the option of going mon-fri. With this feature i could simply select the day, then select my preset event "karate" and then the time, and location would be auto populated for that day, quick and easy!

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-01-15 01:07 PM
    Can move your install app to sd card or you can install an app directly on sd card.

Posted via CB10
    +1

Not enough internal space and lots wasted on SD.
    07-01-15 02:07 PM
    Maybe this idea will need a new device with two mics, 10.4 to have the facility to record stereo in the video/cam with an on board mixer to adjust levels so that one's "home movie" collection isn't going to hurt your ears while playing back through a 5.1 sound system ! Apart from that just keep the OS safe and secure as usual. There's an old saying "No-one notices when you're doing your job right, only when you mess up", hope BlackBerry gets to that point so that we can be making suggestions to build on success rather than moaning about bugs!

Posted via CB10
    The Z30 already has four microphones.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 02:23 PM
    I want to be able to disable notifications on the lock screen for specific accounts.

I don't want to be forced to see my work emails all day long. Even the highly praised Balance feature does not support that.

Posted via CB10
    Egvick likes this.
    07-01-15 02:34 PM
    A re-work of the home screen, to add more functionality and make it look a bit more appealing. For example widgets and maybe live wallpapers or something, but of course, how they do it is up to their imagination.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 07:52 PM
    Yes It will increase productivity.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:53 PM
    The Z30 already has four microphones.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't know that, thank you for the heads up on the Z30, I'll be due a device upgrade soon, might give it a whirl!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 12:30 AM
    fit assistant

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 12:41 AM
    [QUOTE=jazsta123;11587546]All I really need is to not get Google play services errors and I'm happy with everything!.../QUOTE]

Have you tried Cobalt's solution. If you do a search in the forums for cobalt you will find one solution where you can add the play store and this solution also allows your device to run the Android apps that require Google services (you don't actually run those services, but you can use those apps without them crashing).

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 05:59 AM
    While we're talking about the phone app, I'd like to get access to the recent calls list without going through "Add Call" (while I'm ringing or there is an active call). I use the recent calls list as a poor-man's Remember / Task List.

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    While we are at it how about note assignment to each call on the call list that you can view by pressing ^
    Filter by incoming, outgoing, missed, by caller, by note, by subject

Also call lnfo at glance without a need to tap on a freakin ^ just to tap i icon to get the call duration

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 06:08 AM
    Want to transfer apps to sd card. This feature is very important

Posted via CB10
    PatelHrishikesh likes this.
    07-04-15 02:53 AM
    I think we will never see 10.4.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 10:21 AM
    I think we will never see 10.4.

Posted via CB10
    Any rumors?

"I am the the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6
    07-04-15 02:03 PM
    Improved performance
    Integrated tap-to-pay that is carrier-agnostic
    JVM for running BB7 apps (most important for the classic, other devices will need a virtual "Belt")
    This! I would love if they could do that.. so that I can get to receive my company email running older bb7 mail. My company didn't upgrade to latest bes 10 or 12.. so BlackBerry email are left to bb7 device only.. and all device are on last mile..

Please BlackBerry dev team.. john chen.. do this.. and you will see some increase in your BlackBerry classic and passport sales. I believe many more are in same quandary as me.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 02:48 PM
    This^^^^ oh my god this!

Also a suggestion for calendar app improvement.. I work an irregular schedule where I work approximately 3-4 different shift times depending on the day, while the shift may differ the times are always constant and I HATE having to type in the details of every single work shift over and over. I'd love it if we could have preset calendar entries for quick entry when setting multiple events.

For ex. I work either 7-1700, 10-2000, or 1300-0000. But it varies randomly week to week. I would love to be able to pre set these times each with their own title so that when I enter a month or more worth of shifts (because I get schedules in 70 day cycles) I can quickly select shift A shift B or shift C, just pick the day, select preset event and the rest is entered automatically. This could be used for sporting events too. My karate classes are always 1.5 hours long, at the same place, starting at the same time, but I have the option of going mon-fri. With this feature i could simply select the day, then select my preset event "karate" and then the time, and location would be auto populated for that day, quick and easy!

Posted via CB10

I used to work shift work as well and BANG ON! This is a VERY powerful suggestion. I couldn't believe I never thought of this!!!
    07-04-15 06:53 PM
    The roll out of 10.3.3 to Verizon users.

Posted via CB10
    HacklBerry likes this.
    07-05-15 11:48 AM
    With 10.5 they should make the passport into a magic carpet!!!
    Lmao

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 11:32 PM
    Google Play Services Android runtime my brutha.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 11:46 PM
    An on screen icon for reader mode, when you open a new website. Reader mode is the single most useful feature of the bb10 browser, and still it can be activated with some extra effort.

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    07-12-15 12:51 AM
428 ... 1112131415 ...